Rig specs are as followed:
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6700 @ 2.66ghz
- Cooler: Zalman 110mm cpu cooler
- Motherboard: Evga Nforce 680i sli 122-ck-nf-68 with P33 Bios
- Ram: G.skill 4gb DDR2 1066
- Ram Timings
- Dram Freq @ 450.4mhz
- FSB:Dram @ 2:3
- CL @ 5.0clocks
- tRCD @ 6clocks
- tRAS @ 17clocks
- tRC @ 28clocks
- CR @ 2T
- PSU : COOLER MASTER Real Power Pro1000 RS-A00-EMBA 1000W ATX12V / EPS12V
- GPU: Geforce GTX 550Ti 1023MBytes
- HardDrive(s): Primary Kingston V+200 2.5" 120gb SSD, Secondary 750gb 7200rpm Kingston HDD
Under load stock my pc runs around 32c and idle around 21-24 if not sometimes in the Teens weather or not i have the AC cranked in the room.
Currently i have just the cpu OC'd to 3.01ghz being linked and auto'd with no volteges changed.
I am new to overclocking so im a bit timid when it comes to changing thing within the bios. But according to my wife i have to deal with what i got till tax season comes back around.
i would really appreciate the help, If their is anything i forgot please let me know and i will get back to you ASAP.