Originally Posted by Sin0822
have been told that there is a way to get the fan settings remembered with easytune, are you guys having easytune run automatically on startup?
That would be nice but in EasyTune there is only the 'retain fan settings after reboot' checkbox which I have check but it doesn't seem to do anything. I didn't see any option to autostart EasyTune after reboot (I can put it into autostart myself ofc), but also when I start EasyTune the fan settings are not applied immediately.
At the moment I have to
1) wait 25 seconds until AppCenter is in the tray icon area
2) launch EasyTune from it and wait another 13 seconds
3) then go to the Smart Fan settings and select the advanced menu
5) select the 1st CPU fan and press apply
6) select the 2nd CPU fan and press apply
And regarding the launch duration:
17s = pressing the power button to Windows desktop25s
= waiting for AppCenter to appear in the tray icon area13s
= time for launching EasyTune
BIOS + Windows launches twice as fast as AppCenter and EasyTune ?!? There must be some optimization possible for sure
Maybe it's just my config here but if the startup times are normal it might be worth mentioning to Gigabyte too.Edited by BrainSplatter - 6/12/13 at 4:19am