Originally Posted by Kerian
I don't know why you're using Prime95.
At this time Prime95 has been updated for intel Haswell.
You can see it directly on prime95 as it is written "unknown intel" ...
You should be trying Aidy64
. he has been approved by intel for stress testing the entire achritecture of Haswell.
Prime95 doesn't not at the moment.
Has cpuz been updated for Haswell yet.
1.64 - Arpil 2013
- Intel Atom Cloverview.
- Intel Ivy Bridge-E/EP/EX.
- AMD Richland APUs.
1.63 - February 2013
- Intel Pentium & Celeron "Ivy Bridge" CPUs.
- AMD Athlon X4 750K.
- FMA3 & 4 instructions sets.
- Support for systems with more than 64 CPUs.
- Report TDP in validation pages.
1.62 - October 2012
- AMD "Vishera" processors.
- Intel Haswell
& Ivy Bridge E/EP preliminary support
- Reduce CPU utilization.
- Improved validation process.