- topicUS48tagged by shadman, 6/12/13
Related Forum Threads
- [For Sale] Core i7 4790K Last post on Today at 3:44 pm in Main Components
- ASUS GTX 1060 6GB Turbo Edition Last post on Today at 12:21 pm in Video
- [FS] Core i7 6700, H110i Mini ITX Motherboard, Artic Cooling i11 [W] Paypal, Cash Last post on 7/22/17 at 6:59am in Main Components
- [FS] Gigabyte X370 Gaming 5 Last post on 7/22/17 at 7:00am in Main Components
- [FS] Samsung 850 pro 128GB Last post on 7/19/17 at 6:22pm in Other Components
Version: 17.0.2 Forward I have been using Debian based Linux since Knoppix version 2 or 3 came out (the Live CD got me into Linux) and later Ubuntu (I believe was version 5 when they added update...
_____________________________________________________________________________________ Introducing All this thing in this review are the main reasons why i did go for Aorus K7, instead of ASRock...
The MSI B350M Mortar is a "high end" micro ATX board that has a few drawbacks that hold it back. First, the positives: Build quality: The Mortar is very well built. The board itself is sturdy...
What else can I say? Its DDR4 RAM, it does its purpose. RYZEN users should get 2,667MHz guaranteed and those with with a AEGSA 10.0.6 should do 2933 99.9% of the time as well. Intel users should...
Great quality this unit is made by Super Flower one of the best OEMs out there, that only confirm how well is made. The cables, the fan, the caps, the metal box of the unit all feel premium and...
For Sale: Corsair 800D - used and worn (local 93004) price lowered - Page 2
- Corsair 800D - used and worn (local 93004) price lowered
Currently, there are 2164 Active Users (377 Members and 1787 Guests)
- › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread 2 minutes ago
- › [DSOG] StarCraft: Remastered releases on August 14th, first... 2 minutes ago
- › [HHW] Ethereum made a mockery after Veritaseum ICO Hack loses $8.4... 3 minutes ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 1080 Owner's Club 4 minutes ago
- › [Build Log] Parvum r1.0 matx - i7 7700k - EVGA 1080 sc SLI -... 5 minutes ago
- › CPU vs GPU on the Tropic 6 minutes ago
- › What does it sound like when a device is not powerful enough to... 6 minutes ago
- › NEW 32" 1440p 144hz monitor JUST release today by "Viotek" for only... 7 minutes ago
- › QVL 8gb approved: What about 16gb variant of the same kit? 7 minutes ago
- › Compact Splash Brotherhood 9 minutes ago
- › Manjaro Linux XFCE 64bit (Latest Version) Arch based linux by AlphaC
- › Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming K7 AM4 AMD X370 RGB FUSION SMART FAN 5... by Radical Vision
- › MSI ProSeries AMD Ryzen B350 DDR4 VR Ready HDMI USB 3 micro-ATX... by CriticalOne
- › Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz (PC4-25600)... by CriticalOne
- › EVGA SuperNOVA 850 P2 80+ PLATINUM, 850W ECO Mode Fully Modular... by Radical Vision
- › Winnja Cable by SightUp
- › In Win Classic Series, 80 Plus Platinum Certified, Fully Modular... by Wally West
- › Intel 750 Series AIC 800GB PCI Express 3.0 MLC Solid State Drive... by Spykerv
- › ID-COOLING Auraflow 240 RGB AIO Cooler by DaveLT
- › Noctua NH-D14 SE2011 Quiet CPU Cooler for Intel LGA 2011 Socket... by DontDoCovfefe
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency