Given the recent releases from NVIDIA (the GTX 780 and 770), I am wondering whether or not it would be a good idea to get a 7970 now or wait to see what AMD's new rumored card will have to offer. The 780 looks rather expensive so I'm a bit hesitant to jump in after it, and the 770 doesnt appeal to me that much (plainly personal preference). Of course, nobody knows the exact date of when AMD will release their new card, but I thought i'd ask you guys for some advice on how to go about this. Thanks for all your help!
post #1 of 11
6/6/13 at 8:40am