Overclock.net › Forums › Distributed Computing › Distributed Computing - General › [Official] BitCoin LiteCoin DigitalCoin and all Crypto Currencies Club And General Information Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] BitCoin LiteCoin DigitalCoin and all Crypto Currencies Club And General Information Thread - Page 1026

post #10251 of 22341
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLAWNOOB View Post

The site is bull****. How can a tiny 0.000043 LTC order be executed when there are 100 LTC of 0.00004 LTC sell orders in front of it??

Anyways, I gotta pay for something. So I'm sorry to sale 2 million Nuts at half the recommended price.

If you want some cheap nuts, I got 2 million at 0.000024 :http://freshmarket.co.in/index.php?page=trade&market=115

A days worth of mining for 48 LTC is cheap now!?!?!?!?

Edit: I would be willing to pay... 2.5 LTC but probably not even that LoL
post #10252 of 22341
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkdoutgsxr View Post

A days worth of mining for 48 LTC is cheap now!?!?!?!?

Shhhh, nobody needs to know.
Power Bac G5
(6 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel i7 6950X EVGA GTX 1080 Ti GSkill 32GB 4133Mhz Samsung 960 Pro 1TB 
CoolingMonitor
Corsair H110i ASUS PG278Q 
  hide details  
Reply
Power Bac G5
(6 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel i7 6950X EVGA GTX 1080 Ti GSkill 32GB 4133Mhz Samsung 960 Pro 1TB 
CoolingMonitor
Corsair H110i ASUS PG278Q 
  hide details  
Reply
post #10253 of 22341
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkdoutgsxr View Post

A days worth of mining for 48 LTC is cheap now!?!?!?!?

That's a deal! BUY BUY BUY!!!!1 ha
post #10254 of 22341
PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: AMD Sempron 145 2.8GHz Single-Core Processor ($38.72 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 ATX AM3+ Motherboard ($124.99 @ Microcenter)
Memory: Kingston Predator Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-2400 Memory ($61.99 @ Mac Mall)
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card (3-Way CrossFire) ($429.99 @ Newegg)
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card (3-Way CrossFire) ($429.99 @ Newegg)
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card (3-Way CrossFire) ($429.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: Thermaltake Tough Power 750W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply ($59.99 @ Newegg)
Total: $1575.66
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-01-25 21:47 EST-0500)

What other motherboard that won't be overkill?
post #10255 of 22341
Thread Starter 
Heads up: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-TMx6L6AVkVSm9MamtXX29OR2M/edit

You can now mine yacoin with your nvidia gpus effectively using Windows.
Give it a shot, but don't trust me, do your homework when it comes to exe files...
post #10256 of 22341
Quote:
Originally Posted by CravinR1 View Post

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: AMD Sempron 145 2.8GHz Single-Core Processor ($38.72 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 ATX AM3+ Motherboard ($124.99 @ Microcenter)
Memory: Kingston Predator Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-2400 Memory ($61.99 @ Mac Mall)
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card (3-Way CrossFire) ($429.99 @ Newegg)
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card (3-Way CrossFire) ($429.99 @ Newegg)
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card (3-Way CrossFire) ($429.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: Thermaltake Tough Power 750W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply ($59.99 @ Newegg)
Total: $1575.66
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-01-25 21:47 EST-0500)

What other motherboard that won't be overkill?

It's a good mobo. It will be hard to find another AM3+ mobo that supports 6 GPUs (using risers) that costs less.

Or you could go with MSI Z77 G45 and get a cheap used i5 ?
Power Bac G5
(6 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel i7 6950X EVGA GTX 1080 Ti GSkill 32GB 4133Mhz Samsung 960 Pro 1TB 
CoolingMonitor
Corsair H110i ASUS PG278Q 
  hide details  
Reply
Power Bac G5
(6 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel i7 6950X EVGA GTX 1080 Ti GSkill 32GB 4133Mhz Samsung 960 Pro 1TB 
CoolingMonitor
Corsair H110i ASUS PG278Q 
  hide details  
Reply
post #10257 of 22341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt26LFC View Post


No that is a shame, website seems pretty basic tbh

Yeah, I agree. Thanks for the link!

post #10258 of 22341
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanlabrie View Post

Heads up: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-TMx6L6AVkVSm9MamtXX29OR2M/edit

You can now mine yacoin with your nvidia gpus effectively using Windows.
Give it a shot, but don't trust me, do your homework when it comes to exe files...

Implements scrypt-jane with lower than 3GB gpus?
post #10259 of 22341
Quote:
Originally Posted by CravinR1 View Post

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: AMD Sempron 145 2.8GHz Single-Core Processor ($38.72 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 ATX AM3+ Motherboard ($124.99 @ Microcenter)
Memory: Kingston Predator Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-2400 Memory ($61.99 @ Mac Mall)
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card (3-Way CrossFire) ($429.99 @ Newegg)
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card (3-Way CrossFire) ($429.99 @ Newegg)
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card (3-Way CrossFire) ($429.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: Thermaltake Tough Power 750W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply ($59.99 @ Newegg)
Total: $1575.66
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-01-25 21:47 EST-0500)

What other motherboard that won't be overkill?

How many cards are you planning? Just 3? If so, you can get a waaay cheaper mobo.
post #10260 of 22341
MotO's right. If you only use 3 on it then you could use this MSI for half the price: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813130679 You need a PCIe riser for that.

Or, you can get the other MSI that has PCIe power plugs on the mobo, it gives the PCIe slots extra power: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813130677

But I won't be responsible for any house fires if you use the cheaper one.
Power Bac G5
(6 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel i7 6950X EVGA GTX 1080 Ti GSkill 32GB 4133Mhz Samsung 960 Pro 1TB 
CoolingMonitor
Corsair H110i ASUS PG278Q 
  hide details  
Reply
Power Bac G5
(6 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel i7 6950X EVGA GTX 1080 Ti GSkill 32GB 4133Mhz Samsung 960 Pro 1TB 
CoolingMonitor
Corsair H110i ASUS PG278Q 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Distributed Computing - General
Overclock.net › Forums › Distributed Computing › Distributed Computing - General › [Official] BitCoin LiteCoin DigitalCoin and all Crypto Currencies Club And General Information Thread