Overclock.net › Forums › Distributed Computing › Distributed Computing - General › [Official] BitCoin LiteCoin DigitalCoin and all Crypto Currencies Club And General Information Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] BitCoin LiteCoin DigitalCoin and all Crypto Currencies Club And General Information Thread - Page 1468

post #14671 of 22837
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lester007 View Post

what is your settings for it?

try this
same as 670 and 660ti

cudaminer --algo=keccak -d 0 -l K1344x32 -L 1024 -i 0 -C 2 -H 2 -s 10 -o stratum+tcp://hxceu.nut2pools.com:6020 -u workername -p X

for 680

cudaminer --algo=keccak -d 0 -l K1536x32 -L 1024 -i 0 -C 2 -H 2 -s 10 -o stratum+tcp://hxceu.nut2pools.com:6020 -u workername -p X

if you got working already disregard this LOL smile.gif

Thanks...I had alot of trouble getting my 680 configured. These settings got me to 115 mh/s.
+Rep
Midi Station
(14 items)
 
   
CPUGraphicsHard DriveOS
Intel Xeon W3530 @ 2.80Ghz NVIDIA Quadro FX 580 WD Caviar Blue 320GB Windows 7 Professional 64-bit 
Monitor
Dell 2005FPW x 2 
  hide details  
Reply
Midi Station
(14 items)
 
   
CPUGraphicsHard DriveOS
Intel Xeon W3530 @ 2.80Ghz NVIDIA Quadro FX 580 WD Caviar Blue 320GB Windows 7 Professional 64-bit 
Monitor
Dell 2005FPW x 2 
  hide details  
Reply
post #14672 of 22837
Quote:
Originally Posted by kzim9 View Post

660ti x3

680's x2


Hey..what clocks are you running on the 680s?
Midi Station
(14 items)
 
   
CPUGraphicsHard DriveOS
Intel Xeon W3530 @ 2.80Ghz NVIDIA Quadro FX 580 WD Caviar Blue 320GB Windows 7 Professional 64-bit 
Monitor
Dell 2005FPW x 2 
  hide details  
Reply
Midi Station
(14 items)
 
   
CPUGraphicsHard DriveOS
Intel Xeon W3530 @ 2.80Ghz NVIDIA Quadro FX 580 WD Caviar Blue 320GB Windows 7 Professional 64-bit 
Monitor
Dell 2005FPW x 2 
  hide details  
Reply
post #14673 of 22837
Quote:
Originally Posted by kzim9 View Post

My current output

Three 660ti's
Two 680's
Six 270's




What are you mining kzim9? Which pool? Thanks.
post #14674 of 22837
This may seem strange, but I need help. I just got a wax heater that plugs into an outlet, and I didn't realize until I got home that all my 3 prong outlets are upside down, or ground up. I can't use it like that, so does anyone know of an adapter that I can get that will switch it?
post #14675 of 22837
would definitely like to hear from any 780 Ti owners regarding maxcoin/helixcoin configs
post #14676 of 22837
Quote:
Originally Posted by uaedroid View Post

What are you mining kzim9? Which pool? Thanks.

Probably this one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetfeather View Post

would definitely like to hear from any 780 Ti owners regarding maxcoin/helixcoin configs

You should easily be getting 250 Mh/s or more.
post #14677 of 22837
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Man View Post

Probably this one.
You should easily be getting 250 Mh/s or more.

nope, 230khash/s with

cudaminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://sdfsdaf:sdfsa -u fsdfsadfasdfasd -p x --algo=keccak -i 0 -L 128 -l K1000x32 -H 1 -m 1
pause

There's almost no info I've found on configs for SHA3/Keccak
post #14678 of 22837
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetfeather View Post

nope, 230khash/s with

cudaminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://sdfsdaf:sdfsa -u fsdfsadfasdfasd -p x --algo=keccak -i 0 -L 128 -l K1000x32 -H 1 -m 1
pause

There's almost no info I've found on configs for SHA3/Keccak

The new Cudaminer is out in the first post. It gives a decent boost to 780's and 750 ti's. My 780 now does a little over 210Kh/s.

With this new miner, as far as the flags go, well, I'll leave it up to you to read post no. 7838.
post #14679 of 22837
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Man View Post

The new Cudaminer is out in the first post. It gives a decent boost to 780's and 750 ti's. My 780 now does a little over 210Kh/s.

With this new miner, as far as the flags go, well, I'll leave it up to you to read post no. 7838.

I really can't thank you enough for this. Huge improvement on hash for my Ti.

--algo=keccak -i 0 -L 128 -l T1000x24 -H 1 -m 1

300000khash

edit T1024x24 yields 305000khash
Edited by fleetfeather - 2/28/14 at 9:46pm
post #14680 of 22837
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Scabrous View Post

This may seem strange, but I need help. I just got a wax heater that plugs into an outlet, and I didn't realize until I got home that all my 3 prong outlets are upside down, or ground up. I can't use it like that, so does anyone know of an adapter that I can get that will switch it?

1. Turn off breaker.
2. Remove faceplace.
3. Carefully turn outlet right-side-up and screw down to j-box.
4. Replace faceplate.
5. Turn on breaker.

OPTIONAL 6. Punch your electrician in his face.

Usually only outlets that are switched receptacles will be upside down (so you know which ones to plug the lamp into). I have no idea who would put all of them in that way. rolleyes.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Distributed Computing - General
Overclock.net › Forums › Distributed Computing › Distributed Computing - General › [Official] BitCoin LiteCoin DigitalCoin and all Crypto Currencies Club And General Information Thread