Originally Posted by RAFFY
Well holy smokes guys. I get caught up and super busy at work and don't read this stuff for a month and I have over 2500 posts to read lol. Any care to give me a good sum up? Whats the hot coin now days? Seems like a lot of people are getting into Vert or Aurora.
Ok to sum it up:
- Crashed down to 103, before a huge race back up to 158, and then slowly going down to 125-130 for the last days.
- Fixed a lot of problems with MultiPools raping it (see here
- UPDATE TO Wallet 1.6 if you want to use it, IT'S Mandatory.
- Celebrates 1 Year anniversary, lot's of competitions, double rewards and so on going around on pools.
- Has been on a roll lately and going towards 20$ / LTC ( over 0.003 BTC / LTC)
- Diff surges up to 5000+
Aurora was up and down for a few weeks, but have not seen much of it the last week.
VTC has gone down a bit, but people still put faith in it, probably the next big thing (LTC of Scrypt-N coins)
- CoinEx got hacked, all founds have been withdrawn, but the admins are working on a solution and not pulling a GOX.
- MtGox file for bankruptcy
- MtGox CEO blog got hacked, database leak claims that there is still 900.000+ BTC in the account ( Read here
- Scrypt ASIC's have started hitting the market, a few Scrypt coins have taken actions to make it harder for ASICS to mine them.
That was what i had at the back of my head, but probably forgot a lot of things.