Overclock.net › Forums › Distributed Computing › Distributed Computing - General › [Official] BitCoin LiteCoin DigitalCoin and all Crypto Currencies Club And General Information Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] BitCoin LiteCoin DigitalCoin and all Crypto Currencies Club And General Information Thread - Page 870

post #8691 of 22313
I just realized that while I've been mining Doge at the HashFaster, it's been auto paying out to a different wallet address.
post #8692 of 22313
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faint View Post

I just realized that while I've been mining Doge at the HashFaster, it's been auto paying out to a different wallet address.

That is rough, people attack sites and change the payout addresses hoping nobody will notice, double check every payment address every time you payout if you do not have autopayouts and use strong passwords for any account you have autopayouts enabled.
post #8693 of 22313
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkdoutgsxr View Post

That is rough, people attack sites and change the payout addresses hoping nobody will notice, double check every payment address every time you payout if you do not have autopayouts and use strong passwords for any account you have autopayouts enabled.

Yeah, not like it was a lot anyway since I only have one card I mine on. Now I gotta check all of my pools.
post #8694 of 22313
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAFFY View Post

If those numbers stay true I'm looking at a nice pay day!

Not only do I doubt that the numbers will stay true, but I'm concerned that they will be worth anything at all - I went back to DOGE after mining my first 5M nutcoins... as the pool I was mining at represented about 60% of the network hashrate... I wouldn't say things bode well for the coin. Of course, it's very early on and people are more forgiving of that now than they were in the early days of the alt-coin 'revolution'.... but unless there starts being much more adoption rates for it - the quiet nature of their bitcointalk thread and the lopsided pool representation definitely doesn't signal the next LTC (or even the next DOGE for that matter) in my mind at least.

I might throw my hash back at it for another couple million just for giggles - but I'm dubious at best in regards to it hitting an exchange for anything over about 100NUT/satoshi in value... and likely it will look more like MOON if I'm totally honest (however, with the pump-n-dump being restricted by transaction size somewhat... the 'pump' won't even help much). rolleyes.gif
post #8695 of 22313
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faint View Post

Yeah, not like it was a lot anyway since I only have one card I mine on. Now I gotta check all of my pools.

I wish pools would figure out a two factor authentication for withdraws... It may be a slight pain, but it would be pretty nice. I have my multipool set up so it emails me every time there is a withdraw.
post #8696 of 22313
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkdoutgsxr View Post

I wish pools would figure out a two factor authentication for withdraws... It may be a slight pain, but it would be pretty nice. I have my multipool set up so it emails me every time there is a withdraw.

The only other pool that got hit was the Digibyte pool that I've been mining on with my 6870 off and on.
post #8697 of 22313
No I am not over clocking a lot but I am going to try 4 7970 power color again and see if its going to work.
post #8698 of 22313
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletSponge View Post

A friend of mine who dabbles in the stock market sent me this article. I'll just leave this here................
Bitcoin stands to take another huge leap should this take off. Time to invest in Smartmetric as it is a penny stock for now.

I will actually be keeping an eye out on this one. This may actually go some where but only time and research will tell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiGiCiDAL View Post

Not only do I doubt that the numbers will stay true, but I'm concerned that they will be worth anything at all - I went back to DOGE after mining my first 5M nutcoins... as the pool I was mining at represented about 60% of the network hashrate... I wouldn't say things bode well for the coin. Of course, it's very early on and people are more forgiving of that now than they were in the early days of the alt-coin 'revolution'.... but unless there starts being much more adoption rates for it - the quiet nature of their bitcointalk thread and the lopsided pool representation definitely doesn't signal the next LTC (or even the next DOGE for that matter) in my mind at least.

I might throw my hash back at it for another couple million just for giggles - but I'm dubious at best in regards to it hitting an exchange for anything over about 100NUT/satoshi in value... and likely it will look more like MOON if I'm totally honest (however, with the pump-n-dump being restricted by transaction size somewhat... the 'pump' won't even help much). rolleyes.gif

Oh yeah I totally agree with you. I really don't think Nutcoin will be worth that much at all. But I am having a blast mining 3mil of them a day. It's just fun to watch the wallet grow and grow.
post #8699 of 22313
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAFFY View Post

I will actually be keeping an eye out on this one. This may actually go some where but only time and research will tell.
Oh yeah I totally agree with you. I really don't think Nutcoin will be worth that much at all. But I am having a blast mining 3mil of them a day. It's just fun to watch the wallet grow and grow.

About 10 min ago I was like eh I'll switch over to Nut for a little bit... Pretty much been spamming F5 ever since just watching the Unconfirmed balance climb every 30 sec. LoL, the coin is addicting and it probably is not good for me.
post #8700 of 22313
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogbiscuit View Post

Just went to windows and found it much better hashrate than linux. Don't know what I was doing wrong.

I thought CGminer 3.7 still had the scrypt miner with it - but mine defaults to phatk (but still mines scrypt).

Doesn't seem to want to go with scrypt flag enabled

- solved - some lemon said cgminer 3.7 still had scrypt mining - it doesn't.

and yet im using 3.7.2 and am scrypt mining on 2 different rigs with it

Strange. I went and got 3.6.6, and that's fine - straight back to scrypt.

But with 3.7.0 the auto config, you know from the option cgminer gives when it's running, gave me phatk, it wouldn't take scrypt entries in the config, or as command line arguments. I thought phatk must have scrypt capability at first because my readout looked good, I've only used poclbm or phoenix and don't know any better, but then realised I was seeing Mh/s instead of Kh/s.

I suppose it may be worth trying a couple of other miners, got to admit I've lacked a bit of curiosity, though the best speeds are usually reported from polbm, reaper.
The Watt Gobbler
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD A8 5600K Asrock FM2A75 Pro 4 Powercolour HD 7850 2GB vengeance 2 x 4GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
WD Caviar Blue 320 GB Samsung 840 250GB SSD Samsung Super Writemaster Zalman CNPS 5X 
OSOSMonitorMonitor
Win 7 Pro 64 Mint 15 Dell VGA 1280x1024 NEC DVI 1280x1024 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Viewsonic 22" HDMI New wireless junk Silverstone Strider Essential 600W Akasa Omega 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Urage 5 button gamer Don't bother with one. Asus Xonar DGX 
  hide details  
Reply
The Watt Gobbler
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD A8 5600K Asrock FM2A75 Pro 4 Powercolour HD 7850 2GB vengeance 2 x 4GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
WD Caviar Blue 320 GB Samsung 840 250GB SSD Samsung Super Writemaster Zalman CNPS 5X 
OSOSMonitorMonitor
Win 7 Pro 64 Mint 15 Dell VGA 1280x1024 NEC DVI 1280x1024 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Viewsonic 22" HDMI New wireless junk Silverstone Strider Essential 600W Akasa Omega 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Urage 5 button gamer Don't bother with one. Asus Xonar DGX 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Distributed Computing - General
Overclock.net › Forums › Distributed Computing › Distributed Computing - General › [Official] BitCoin LiteCoin DigitalCoin and all Crypto Currencies Club And General Information Thread