Actually completed, though i need to get the Lighting to stay...
Decided to go with the cleaner black acrylic panels in the end which looks quite nice, although the blue acrylic was not bad either.
Had a nightmare of a job getting the cooling as i didn't realise i had used 2 different sizes of clamps.... so after about the 3rd time trying to fix the leaks i realized that the blocks were on and tight.... it was just the damn clamps that were a little lose...
Also got a razer blackwidow TE and decided to turn that white as well to go with the build
Came out ok although was a little grainy though after a sand down and second coat it came out pretty great.
The lighting which was attached with stick on Velcro seems to have fallen off all over the place and i going to get a few more piece of acrylic to cover up the PSU bay and excess cables. Also right now there is just a small switch sitting in front which is used to turn it all on, though i will cut a hole into the top near the res to set that in.
Will do a tidy up tomorrow and take a few new pictures as it actually looks quite good (though more blue than purple unfortunately)