Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Builds & Case Mods › Case Mods › Case Mod Work Logs › [Build Log] TJ07 - Restitution | Update: 10th February, I did some sleeving!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Build Log] TJ07 - Restitution | Update: 10th February, I did some sleeving! - Page 3

post #21 of 83
That circle on the side of the panel stick out like a sore thumb thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

Not sure how you could fix that...unless of coarse you like it tongue.gif
post #22 of 83
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fakeblood View Post

That circle on the side of the panel stick out like a sore thumb thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

Not sure how you could fix that...unless of coarse you like it tongue.gif

Big time.

It's shocking. It's been done with a hole saw so it's pretty dang round, might just use one with a 4mm bigger diameter (the hole saws that size are about 2mm thick) so the inside piece will be the same size.
Bond it in.
Smooth it over.
Sand it down.
Paint it matte black.

As much as I like the brushed aly, it's already stained from improper maintenance. Plus the matte black will be moar stealtheh :3
post #23 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by fr0st. View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by fakeblood View Post

That circle on the side of the panel stick out like a sore thumb thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

Not sure how you could fix that...unless of coarse you like it tongue.gif

Big time.

It's shocking. It's been done with a hole saw so it's pretty dang round, might just use one with a 4mm bigger diameter (the hole saws that size are about 2mm thick) so the inside piece will be the same size.
Bond it in.
Smooth it over.
Sand it down.
Paint it matte black.

As much as I like the brushed aly, it's already stained from improper maintenance. Plus the matte black will be moar stealtheh :3
The hole in the panel is........different! I guess the former owner was going for some ventilation for the drives. The modded 5.25 bay panel for side-mounted drives is a cool idea, if you have/need a few hard drives. I'm just using an ssd this year, the nice thing about ColdZero's mobo tray is that you can mount one or two ssd's on the back of it, out of sight.

When you go IATX, you switch the mobo over to the left side. So your former windowed left panel now covers the back of the mobo tray. And you'll have to cut out a window in the right-side panel to view the "guts".

Too bad the interior black isn't in good shape, it looks good in the photos! I assume it was painted, not powder coated? That's the trouble with painting it, even a good paint job, sanded, primered, etc., just isn't as durable as powder coating. A new black finish on the interior parts would look good though.

Edit:
I forgot that you asked which size Vandal switch I used. I bought a 16mm switch, with a white led ring. I still had to drill out the switch hole a bit to fit the switch body through, but only a bit bigger.
I used a step drill as they work well for the thick unibody.
Also, a REP+ to you, for starting this build log, and showing some of the history, while working hard, being sick, and drinking too much coffee!
thumb.gif
Edited by DerComissar - 6/11/13 at 11:30am
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 4790K EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA 980Ti KPE GSkill Ripjaws X 16GB DDR3 2133 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Samsung 850 EVO 500GB 4 x Mayhems Havoc 360 Rads Mayhems Havoc 240 Rad Nidec Servo D1225C x 14 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
PrimoFlex Advanced LRT EK 980Ti KPE Acetal/Nickel Block EK Supremacy EVO Nickel  EK D5 Dual Serial Top 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
EK RES X3 150 2 x Laing D5 Vario W10 Pro 64  Too Old To Tell 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky One TKL UK Layout Cherry MX Blue/Blue LED XFX (Seasonic OEM) Pro 1250W Black Edition  CaseLabs Mercury S8 White with Pedestal and Ext... Logitech M525 
Mouse PadOtherOtherOther
OCUK  Aqua Computer Aquaero 6 XT Aqua Computer Splitty9 Aqua Computer Hubby7 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 4790K EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA 980Ti KPE GSkill Ripjaws X 16GB DDR3 2133 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Samsung 850 EVO 500GB 4 x Mayhems Havoc 360 Rads Mayhems Havoc 240 Rad Nidec Servo D1225C x 14 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
PrimoFlex Advanced LRT EK 980Ti KPE Acetal/Nickel Block EK Supremacy EVO Nickel  EK D5 Dual Serial Top 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
EK RES X3 150 2 x Laing D5 Vario W10 Pro 64  Too Old To Tell 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky One TKL UK Layout Cherry MX Blue/Blue LED XFX (Seasonic OEM) Pro 1250W Black Edition  CaseLabs Mercury S8 White with Pedestal and Ext... Logitech M525 
Mouse PadOtherOtherOther
OCUK  Aqua Computer Aquaero 6 XT Aqua Computer Splitty9 Aqua Computer Hubby7 
  hide details  
Reply
post #24 of 83
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerComissar View Post

The hole in the panel is........different! I guess the former owner was going for some ventilation for the drives. The modded 5.25 bay panel for side-mounted drives is a cool idea, if you have/need a few hard drives. I'm just using an ssd this year, the nice thing about ColdZero's mobo tray is that you can mount one or two ssd's on the back of it, out of sight.

When you go IATX, you switch the mobo over to the left side. So your former windowed left panel now covers the back of the mobo tray. And you'll have to cut out a window in the right-side panel to view the "guts".

Too bad the interior black isn't in good shape, it looks good in the photos! I assume it was painted, not powder coated? That's the trouble with painting it, even a good paint job, sanded, primered, etc., just isn't as durable as powder coating. A new black finish on the interior parts would look good though.

Edit:
I forgot that you asked which size Vandal switch I used. I bought a 16mm switch, with a white led ring. I still had to drill out the switch hole a bit to fit the switch body through, but only a bit bigger.
I used a step drill as they work well for the thick unibody.
Also, a REP+ to you, for starting this build log, and showing some of the history, while working hard, being sick, and drinking too much coffee!
thumb.gif

That's what it was there for, although he had a 240mm radiator in the 5.25" bays which would've been pulling air over them anyway ;-;

Yeah I know, but the cut out is on both sides frown.gif One of the things making me not want to go iATX is having a window on the backpanel.

It does! the pictures were misleading in the 'sale' even though I got it for free tongue.gif
Totally. Powder coating is there to last (evident on almost all case exteriors) but I don't have money to lavishly spend until the end of the year when my job gets bigger and better.

I used a step drill (or christmas tree bit tongue.gif) when I did my last one but did it for a 22mm one and that suited. I might just do that again.
I'll get a quote on powdercoating soon and see what I can use to fill with.

Why thank you. I like build logs with a good amount of content and history so you can see the transition smile.gif
Being sick sucks ;-; My mum gets back from the USA on like Tuesday so if I'm still sick then she'll probably prescribe me something.
Hey I only drink what they give me at work! I have like 3-4 shots a day which isn't much for me. At one point I was having like 6-7 >.> I actually went back into work after I sent that to be trained up on how to steam milk which I apparently understood and could do ridiculously fast, so I can now make coffee to a high standard biggrin.gif
Learning 3 years of experience in 3 hours, ftw.

Thanks again for your input, DC smile.gif
Rep for being so helpful :3
post #25 of 83
Thank-you!smile.gif
Did you say you got the case for free?eek.gif

Well, if you get the CZ 5.25 bay panels, they'll cover the cut-outs nicely.

It is possible to get replacement TJ07 door panels from Silverstone, but it wouldn't be cheap.
Sometimes stores like ChilledPC or CaseKing sell replacement left-side panels, but finding a solid one may be difficult.
As for the right-side panel, it is possible to get custom panels from Martmamod that have a window that is water-jet cut into the panel.
Here's a link, I have to use Google Translate to read it in English though!

www.stempel-hauser.de/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?1.last

Again, it would be an expensive option!
I certainly couldn't afford such luxury, so I cut out my own window. It was a fair bit of work, but worth the trouble once it was done.

But you could avoid a lot of hassle and expense by sticking with the stock ATX layout. You mentioned filling in the hole with a larger piece attached to it, that could work.
I've seen custom tinted side windows fitted on the outside of the door panel, if you made one that was wide enough to cover the round hole as well, it may look alright too.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 4790K EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA 980Ti KPE GSkill Ripjaws X 16GB DDR3 2133 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Samsung 850 EVO 500GB 4 x Mayhems Havoc 360 Rads Mayhems Havoc 240 Rad Nidec Servo D1225C x 14 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
PrimoFlex Advanced LRT EK 980Ti KPE Acetal/Nickel Block EK Supremacy EVO Nickel  EK D5 Dual Serial Top 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
EK RES X3 150 2 x Laing D5 Vario W10 Pro 64  Too Old To Tell 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky One TKL UK Layout Cherry MX Blue/Blue LED XFX (Seasonic OEM) Pro 1250W Black Edition  CaseLabs Mercury S8 White with Pedestal and Ext... Logitech M525 
Mouse PadOtherOtherOther
OCUK  Aqua Computer Aquaero 6 XT Aqua Computer Splitty9 Aqua Computer Hubby7 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 4790K EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA 980Ti KPE GSkill Ripjaws X 16GB DDR3 2133 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Samsung 850 EVO 500GB 4 x Mayhems Havoc 360 Rads Mayhems Havoc 240 Rad Nidec Servo D1225C x 14 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
PrimoFlex Advanced LRT EK 980Ti KPE Acetal/Nickel Block EK Supremacy EVO Nickel  EK D5 Dual Serial Top 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
EK RES X3 150 2 x Laing D5 Vario W10 Pro 64  Too Old To Tell 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky One TKL UK Layout Cherry MX Blue/Blue LED XFX (Seasonic OEM) Pro 1250W Black Edition  CaseLabs Mercury S8 White with Pedestal and Ext... Logitech M525 
Mouse PadOtherOtherOther
OCUK  Aqua Computer Aquaero 6 XT Aqua Computer Splitty9 Aqua Computer Hubby7 
  hide details  
Reply
post #26 of 83
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerComissar View Post

Thank-you!smile.gif
Did you say you got the case for free?eek.gif

Well, if you get the CZ 5.25 bay panels, they'll cover the cut-outs nicely.

It is possible to get replacement TJ07 door panels from Silverstone, but it wouldn't be cheap.
Sometimes stores like ChilledPC or CaseKing sell replacement left-side panels, but finding a solid one may be difficult.
As for the right-side panel, it is possible to get custom panels from Martmamod that have a window that is water-jet cut into the panel.
Here's a link, I have to use Google Translate to read it in English though!

www.stempel-hauser.de/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?1.last

Again, it would be an expensive option!
I certainly couldn't afford such luxury, so I cut out my own window. It was a fair bit of work, but worth the trouble once it was done.

But you could avoid a lot of hassle and expense by sticking with the stock ATX layout. You mentioned filling in the hole with a larger piece attached to it, that could work.
I've seen custom tinted side windows fitted on the outside of the door panel, if you made one that was wide enough to cover the round hole as well, it may look alright too.

Yes! Free! He pretty much just wanted it gone, so I gave him $50 because giving away a TJ07 is just not on! It needs to be worth something.

They shall, so I'm not worried about them. I might actually use it for mounting my hard drives, seems to be a half decent way (I'll fix it up a bit, though).

I know it won't be cheap no matter where I go but those Martmamod doors look pretty mental. How much where they? I didn't see any prices frown.gif
I'd be fine with cutting my own window but if I was gonna go for new panels I'd probably get 2x clean ones if I could find them. More stealth is good stealth.

I was thinking about extending the window to cover the hole in the panel, but there's really nothing I want to show off further on. It's always an option (and a much less expensive one). My flatmate's dad is a mechanic so he's probably pretty handy with a welder if I wanted to go that way for an ultra clean look, but I could always epoxy it in if all goes downhill. I think if I go ATX the tubing would lay out better, going from midplate --> GPU --> CPU --> Res --> Midplate --> Pump --> Radiator --> Midplate would look pretty clean.

Not overly keen on tinting the window, but we'll see. I'll probably be doing the panels last.

At the moment it's just a toss up between iATX or ATX, then everything else can get under way. I'll be ordering the motherboard, PSU plate and backplate in my first order and then other things after.

EDIT: I could get the hexx motherboard backplate because then the hexx PSU plate wouldn't seem out of place, what do we think? Or I could get an ATX custom holes backplate and then just say don't cut any holes in it tongue.gif
Edited by fr0st. - 6/13/13 at 1:00am
post #27 of 83
Well, I'd say that was a good investment for $50!

I'm not sure what the exact cost would be for a door with a window from Martmamod. The site's in German, and I don't speak any! Google Translate helps.
Then he has the Martmamod site, and also the Stempel-Hauser one, which is probably where they do the work. His price list is on the Martmamod site, you have to click on "Preisliste", which loads a pdf list of prices:
www.martmamod.de/page9.php
I fed that into Google Translate to read it in English. It's in Euros, which ain't my currency, we use dollars here!
There's various prices listed for the window side panel, such as different thickness, tints, inlay milling, etc.
I guess you'd have to contact them to figure out the exact cost.

Same goes for Silverstone, they have to be contacted to get a quote on any TJ07 parts:
www.silverstonetek.com/contactus.php?area=en
That would be great to snag a couple new panels from them for the stealth look!
But that can wait for the rest of the build. You could just use the panels you have, and save a bunch of money.

The tubing layout is quite flexible with either layout, as they say, res to pump, then whatever!
As you said, you want to figure out which layout to use, then order the modding pieces.
You should be able to get the psu and backplate in any type he offers, you could e-mail Ricardo to check.
Personally I prefer the clear plates with no cutouts, unless you want some ventilation such as with the hexx design.
You'll want to be sure which fan layout you want on the motherboard backplate, as you can get it with one, two, or no fan hole cutouts. He offers the fan holes in 80mm or 92mm, The stock fan is 92mm, I don't know why anyone would want 80mm though. I have a single 92mm fan cutout in mine, I don't see the point of needing two fans back there. Some guys like to have no back fan.

Lots to figure out yet!
Edited by DerComissar - 6/13/13 at 9:21am
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 4790K EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA 980Ti KPE GSkill Ripjaws X 16GB DDR3 2133 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Samsung 850 EVO 500GB 4 x Mayhems Havoc 360 Rads Mayhems Havoc 240 Rad Nidec Servo D1225C x 14 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
PrimoFlex Advanced LRT EK 980Ti KPE Acetal/Nickel Block EK Supremacy EVO Nickel  EK D5 Dual Serial Top 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
EK RES X3 150 2 x Laing D5 Vario W10 Pro 64  Too Old To Tell 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky One TKL UK Layout Cherry MX Blue/Blue LED XFX (Seasonic OEM) Pro 1250W Black Edition  CaseLabs Mercury S8 White with Pedestal and Ext... Logitech M525 
Mouse PadOtherOtherOther
OCUK  Aqua Computer Aquaero 6 XT Aqua Computer Splitty9 Aqua Computer Hubby7 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 4790K EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA 980Ti KPE GSkill Ripjaws X 16GB DDR3 2133 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Samsung 850 EVO 500GB 4 x Mayhems Havoc 360 Rads Mayhems Havoc 240 Rad Nidec Servo D1225C x 14 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
PrimoFlex Advanced LRT EK 980Ti KPE Acetal/Nickel Block EK Supremacy EVO Nickel  EK D5 Dual Serial Top 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
EK RES X3 150 2 x Laing D5 Vario W10 Pro 64  Too Old To Tell 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky One TKL UK Layout Cherry MX Blue/Blue LED XFX (Seasonic OEM) Pro 1250W Black Edition  CaseLabs Mercury S8 White with Pedestal and Ext... Logitech M525 
Mouse PadOtherOtherOther
OCUK  Aqua Computer Aquaero 6 XT Aqua Computer Splitty9 Aqua Computer Hubby7 
  hide details  
Reply
post #28 of 83
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerComissar View Post

Well, I'd say that was a good investment for $50!

I'm not sure what the exact cost would be for a door with a window from Martmamod. The site's in German, and I don't speak any! Google Translate helps.
Then he has the Martmamod site, and also the Stempel-Hauser one, which is probably where they do the work. His price list is on the Martmamod site, you have to click on "Preisliste", which loads a pdf list of prices:
www.martmamod.de/page9.php
I fed that into Google Translate to read it in English. It's in Euros, which ain't my currency, we use dollars here!
There's various prices listed for the window side panel, such as different thickness, tints, inlay milling, etc.
I guess you'd have to contact them to figure out the exact cost.

Same goes for Silverstone, they have to be contacted to get a quote on any TJ07 parts:
www.silverstonetek.com/contactus.php?area=en
That would be great to snag a couple new panels from them for the stealth look!
But that can wait for the rest of the build. You could just use the panels you have, and save a bunch of money.

The tubing layout is quite flexible with either layout, as they say, res to pump, then whatever!
As you said, you want to figure out which layout to use, then order the modding pieces.
You should be able to get the psu and backplate in any type he offers, you could e-mail Ricardo to check.
Personally I prefer the clear plates with no cutouts, unless you want some ventilation such as with the hexx design.
You'll want to be sure which fan layout you want on the motherboard backplate, as you can get it with one, two, or no fan hole cutouts. He offers the fan holes in 80mm or 92mm, The stock fan is 92mm, I don't know why anyone would want 80mm though. I have a single 92mm fan cutout in mine, I don't see the point of needing two fans back there. Some guys like to have no back fan.

Lots to figure out yet!

I think so smile.gif

I'll find some prices soon but that all depends on the sort of price it's take to restore them, because I'd like them to be matte black anyway.

Already emailed silverstone to no avail, unfortunately.

Mmm as long as it's res to pump everything else is flexible. Still want to it be as minimalist as possible and as clean as possible. 3 visible pieces of tubing would be optimal (midplate -> GPU -> CPU -> Res and then a metal extension to midplate).
I like the clear ones too because I don't see the point in fans <120mm, they're too noisey for a silent build. Not to mention the 4 GT's will be doing all the cooling on the radiator, I don't see the point for additional ventilation once the air goes through the 480 (and possibly 240) radiator/s.

Indeed! Lucky I'm not transferring so I'm in a rush, I'm just building it up biggrin.gif
post #29 of 83
Always onboard for TJ07 builds smile.gif
 
Play Server
(7 items)
 
NAS
(10 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 3930k @4.8-5.2 Asus Rampage IV Black Edition 3x R9-290 Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB @1866C9 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Intel 750 400GB 2x Samsung 840 EVO 500GB (1TB) SanDisk Ultra II 960GB EK Rampage IV BE Water Block 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
2x Swiftech D5 w/ EK Dual Pump Top XSPC EX480, EX360 & 2x Phobya 1080 EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block EK Advanced 250mL Res 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Copper Tubing w/ push fittings 3x EK-FC R9-290X Lamptron FC-5V2 Windows 10 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samsung U28D590D 4K Leopold Otaku Corsair AX1200i Silverstone TJ07, heavily modified 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Corsair M65 Corsair MM600 Sennheiser HD595 / HD428 / HD280 Corsair SP2500 
CPUCPUMotherboardRAM
Intel Xeon E5620 Intel Xeon E5620 Dell R710 Mobo Hynix 144GB DDR3 ECC PC3L-10600R 
Hard DriveCaseOther
Intel X25-M G2 80GB Dell 710 2.5" - Google Search Appliance Dell Perc H700 Raid Controller 
CPUCPUMotherboardRAM
Intel Xeon E5-2670 v1 Intel Xeon E5-2670 v1 SuperMicro X9DRL-iF 64GB Kingston ECC (kvr16r11d4/16HA) 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
12x 4TB HGST 5K4000 Scythe AP-29 FreeNAS Corsair AX750 
CaseOther
Norco RPC-4224 3x LSI 9211-8i (HBA) 
  hide details  
Reply
 
Play Server
(7 items)
 
NAS
(10 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 3930k @4.8-5.2 Asus Rampage IV Black Edition 3x R9-290 Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB @1866C9 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Intel 750 400GB 2x Samsung 840 EVO 500GB (1TB) SanDisk Ultra II 960GB EK Rampage IV BE Water Block 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
2x Swiftech D5 w/ EK Dual Pump Top XSPC EX480, EX360 & 2x Phobya 1080 EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block EK Advanced 250mL Res 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Copper Tubing w/ push fittings 3x EK-FC R9-290X Lamptron FC-5V2 Windows 10 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samsung U28D590D 4K Leopold Otaku Corsair AX1200i Silverstone TJ07, heavily modified 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Corsair M65 Corsair MM600 Sennheiser HD595 / HD428 / HD280 Corsair SP2500 
CPUCPUMotherboardRAM
Intel Xeon E5620 Intel Xeon E5620 Dell R710 Mobo Hynix 144GB DDR3 ECC PC3L-10600R 
Hard DriveCaseOther
Intel X25-M G2 80GB Dell 710 2.5" - Google Search Appliance Dell Perc H700 Raid Controller 
CPUCPUMotherboardRAM
Intel Xeon E5-2670 v1 Intel Xeon E5-2670 v1 SuperMicro X9DRL-iF 64GB Kingston ECC (kvr16r11d4/16HA) 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
12x 4TB HGST 5K4000 Scythe AP-29 FreeNAS Corsair AX750 
CaseOther
Norco RPC-4224 3x LSI 9211-8i (HBA) 
  hide details  
Reply
post #30 of 83
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by deafboy View Post

Always onboard for TJ07 builds smile.gif

Thanks biggrin.gif

I think I might be getting a Silverstone Strider PSU for this build because full modular and single sleeved cables makes me happy in a way that's no age appropriate. Can keep cables to a minimum whilst still making them look mental with the combs on the motherboard extension.
Pulled an extra day at work this week plus working later so getting a bit more pocket change, not to mention got a second job lined up today that pays like $33/hour and is a decent amount of work so that'll help a lot with the build.

Going down south for a bit with my girlfriend after her university exams in her break so I'll probably sneak in some painting then. Really only need to paint the PCIe brackets, midplate, 2 back supports for the unibody and 5.25" bays because those are the only parts I'll be keeping so it should be easy. Don't know exactly when that will be but it's in early July some time.

Looking at starting to collect parts for this, some of the ones that are more set in stone like the radiator and stuff.
DerComissar, you said you would like to keep the middle clean, how would you plan to do the loop if you weren't gonna tough the midplate? Curious.

EDIT: Should I buy some sleeve and stuff? For like the pump and fans and jazz?
EDIT 2: Also should I choose red as a secondary colour? Could vandal switch, fittings and possibly something else red it up.

In unrelated news, coffee shop got a new espresso machine (Spirit Tripplette) and it's absolutely mental.
Also, if any of you are into Hip Hop I got put onto some pretty gold stuff, so ask about if you want me to extend that to you/have stuff to extend to me biggrin.gif
Edited by fr0st. - 6/14/13 at 9:14am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Case Mod Work Logs
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Builds & Case Mods › Case Mods › Case Mod Work Logs › [Build Log] TJ07 - Restitution | Update: 10th February, I did some sleeving!