- topicAsiatagged by GeekMan, 6/9/13
- topicAUStagged by GeekMan, 6/9/13
- topicCAtagged by GeekMan, 6/9/13
- topicEURtagged by GeekMan, 6/9/13
- topicGlobaltagged by GeekMan, 6/9/13
- topicNAtagged by GeekMan, 6/9/13
- topicUKtagged by GeekMan, 6/9/13
- topicUS48tagged by GeekMan, 6/9/13
- topicUS50tagged by GeekMan, 6/9/13
Related Forum Threads
- EVGA GTX 1080 Founder's Edition - 2 Available Last post on 2/26/17 at 4:10pm in Video
- Intel Boxed Core i7-6950X Processor Extreme Edition Last post on 1/14/17 at 11:44pm in Main Components
- Roccat Kone Pure Military gaming mouse [Pixart 3310 optical] Last post on 11/6/16 at 12:35pm in Other Components
- (4) Asus R9 DirectcuII 290x O.C cards Last post on 2/7/17 at 11:06am in Video
- 5X Delta AFC1212DE-PWM Fans Last post on 6/23/16 at 3:06pm in Cooling Products
Asus has been a brand that I have counted on for almost 20 yrs and several builds that have powered my graphics cards and motherboards, so I decided to look into this card and then purchased it...
I ordered this pump/res combo last week, to replace an XSPC pump-res that was running the revision 4 cheapo pump. I'd bought the EX240 Raystorm kit, and had been running the included pump/res for...
Impressions , cheap board in price and build quality. BIGGEST issue is that the DDR slots 3&4 are too close to the CPU socket and prevent many HSF to mount (ex Hyper T4), even the Wraith Spire...
My guess is that you have not heard of "MYDIGITALSSD" and this is about to change. They were established in late 2007 to provide quality based flash products to the market. Thier entire goal is...
Packaging If you've already owned an Asetek OEM AIO cooler, you'll immediately notice the similar packaging. It's very well packaging to ensure nothing gets damaged during shipping. I was...
For Sale: For Sale: 4x Vapor-X 7950s LNIB/BNIB - Page 4
- For Sale: 4x Vapor-X 7950s LNIB/BNIB
Currently, there are 2249 Active Users (339 Members and 1910 Guests)
- › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread 17 seconds ago
- › Intel Core i7-6800K Overclocking troubles 28 seconds ago
- › ** Official Gigabyte A320, B350, X370 Owners club ** 1 minute ago
- › [Official] Mass Effect: Andromeda Information and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › [OFFICIAL] HWiNFO/32/64 Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Broadwell-E thread 4 minutes ago
- › Polaris Bios Editing ( RX480 / RX470 / RX460) 4 minutes ago
- › Overclock.net Podcast: LIVE Season 2 6 minutes ago
- › Nier Automata Information & Discussion Thread (Review videos included) 7 minutes ago
- › Need some advice on several fan purchases 8 minutes ago
- › ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ROG STRIX OC Edition Graphic Card... by toast
- › Alphacool Lighttower All-in-One Reservoir/Pump Combo w/Phobya... by EcksMega
- › ASUS Prime B350-Plus AMD Ryzen AM4 DDR4 HDMI DVI VGA M.2 USB 3.1... by OldNerd
- › MyDigitalSSD BPX 80mm (2280) M.2 PCI Express 3.0 x4 (PCIe Gen3 x4)... by Jedson3614
- › NZXT Kraken X52 All-in-One CPU Liquid Cooling System Cooling, Black... by Duality92
- › Nixeus REVEL Gaming Mouse - PixArt PMW 3360 Sensor with 8 Preset... by Duality92
- › Logitech Wireless Illuminated Keyboard K800 by Khalaharee
- › Creative Labs K08 & M04 by Jedson3614
- › G.Skill Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Full RGB (RIPJAWS KM570 RGB,... by Duality92
- › Phononic HEX 2.0 Thermoelectric CPU Cooler, Black by Duality92
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...