- topicAsiatagged by GeekMan, 6/9/13
- topicAUStagged by GeekMan, 6/9/13
- topicCAtagged by GeekMan, 6/9/13
- topicEURtagged by GeekMan, 6/9/13
- topicGlobaltagged by GeekMan, 6/9/13
- topicNAtagged by GeekMan, 6/9/13
- topicUKtagged by GeekMan, 6/9/13
- topicUS48tagged by GeekMan, 6/9/13
- topicUS50tagged by GeekMan, 6/9/13
Related Forum Threads
- EVGA 980 Ti SC with EK Full Cover Blocks (2 available) Last post on 4/13/17 at 8:21pm in Video
- EVGA GTX 1080 Founder's Edition - 2 Available Last post on 2/26/17 at 4:10pm in Video
- Intel Boxed Core i7-6950X Processor Extreme Edition Last post on 1/14/17 at 11:44pm in Main Components
- Roccat Kone Pure Military gaming mouse [Pixart 3310 optical] Last post on 11/6/16 at 12:35pm in Other Components
- (4) Asus R9 DirectcuII 290x O.C cards Last post on 2/7/17 at 11:06am in Video
This isn’t going to be a review of the normal variety where I would give you benchmarks and compare it to other coolers. The purpose of this is to hopefully shine light on the quality of Corsair...
More pros!: The board has decent I/O, functional heatsinks, two M.2 slots (both of which are placed in an area where they actually get airflow, unlike most manufactures cramming them under a hot...
The comments apply to Asus GTX 970 Turbo equipped with the Mono Plus. The Good The cooler costs only 35 euros and comes with a six-year warranty. All in all terrific value. Despite the price,...
Few out of every odd match of headphones needs to break new ground, and the Joyful Heart Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Headphones keeps things basic; there are no extravagant accessories here. For...
I bought this AIO around 3 months ago as I needed a change from a 280mm Corsair AIO. The Antec had just come on the market and at the price which was very low, under a 100 bucks UK, I decided to go...
For Sale: For Sale: 4x Vapor-X 7950s LNIB/BNIB - Page 4
- For Sale: 4x Vapor-X 7950s LNIB/BNIB
Currently, there are 1878 Active Users (318 Members and 1560 Guests)
- › Chilled Water Cooling vs 3.0 Build Log 7 seconds ago
- › Z370 / Z390 VRM Discussion Thread 46 seconds ago
- › Gigabyte AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Owner's Thread 1 minute ago
- › Cable sleeving supply questions, need clarification 2 minutes ago
- › My experience with the Asus PRIME X370-Pro 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] Mechanical Keyboard Club - Because saving money is boring. 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] BitCoin LiteCoin DigitalCoin and all Crypto Currencies... 3 minutes ago
- › NewGAF Replaces NeoGAF 4 minutes ago
- › Cheap gaming monitor to replace my S2309W. 4 minutes ago
- › [LA Times] Korean banks sue Newegg, alleging 'Ponzi scheme' 5 minutes ago
- › Corsair Hydro Series H115i Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler ,... by SightUp
- › ASRock X370 Killer SLI/ac by gopackersjt
- › ARCTIC Accelero Mono Plus VGA Cooler - 120mm Efficient PWM Fan,... by Smanci
- › Joyful Heart Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Headphone by TechChunk
- › Antec Mercury 360mm AIO Liquid Cooler by vMax65
- › Orico Dual Bay HDD Enclosure by geggeg
- › Phanteks PH-F140MP_BBK_PWM 140mm fan by AlphaC
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...