Here's a little bit more information on commander plus a few little tidbits about the game itself.
Towards the beginning he does mention something about the netcode being tweaked but not being able to get much information on how. Although I never got to experience the issues myself in BF3, if it's a noticeable change I'm sure a lot of you are going to be quite happy about it.
A few other pieces of info unrelated to the video:Auto-Leaning
- Apparently leaning is a feature in BF4. Think Far Cry 3.Radar Balls (pokeballs! )
- Recon gadget that was also seen in BC2.High Assists Count as Kills
- If you deal a high amount of damage to a player but someone else gets the final shot, it still counts as a kill for you.Enhanced Vehicle Damage
- Blowing out tires is possible and disabling seems to work differently.Sniper Rifle Zeroing
- Yep.. No explanation needed there.Ammo Discarding
- If you reload with ammo in the magazine, that ammo is discarded.More Customization
- Apparently secondaries can now have camos and can be customized like primaries and the M26 MASS has ability to have a sight.Flashbangs
- Self explanatory. A GIF of this can be found on reddit, like much of this information.Defib. Recharge
- I have not seen this myself, but apparently defibs do require a recharge. Not sure if this is a recharge timer or if there's only so many people you can revive before having to restock.
I like all of that except maybe the flashbangs. As long as they balance them well it shouldn't be a problem. All of this info was found on the Battlefield reddit .Edited by moocowman - 6/12/13 at 10:51am