Here are our response in regards to your inquiry;
I'm planning to upgrade my GFX card to 7870 Eyefinity 6 version and as yours is one of the few available in this category I have some questions before I decide which one to buy.
(1) At first glance I must have missed the warranty conditions. Do you have some web-page where I can read your warranty conditions? In particular I'm interested in (a) if replacing the stock cooler voids the warranty, (b) if overclocking voids the warranty.ANSWER
: We offer two years warranty to our customers. On our website you can go to our support section / Warranty http://www.club-3d.com/index.php/support/warranty.en.html
The replacement of the stock cooler does not void the warranty, you simply have to place back the original cooler when you need to service the card. If testing detect improper use of the card (no thermal paste on the GPU, damage of the PCB due to cooler replacement etc you might get your warranty voided. Overclocking does not void the warranty.
(2) Second question is technical. Is the card voltage locked, i.e., can I change the voltage of the GPU core through AMD Catalyst control center or MSI Afterburner or is the value set in cards BIOS and not accessible through drivers ?ANSWER
: No but you need to be careful with the voltage. You probably have to use third party software to adjust the settings, with AMD catalyst you will be able to read but not adjust.
(3) Is there any reviews by third party sites you are aware of and perhaps could provide link for in case I have missed any ?ANSWER
: We do not have a review on this specific card as not to many reviewers offer a test for 6 screens. You can check our www.youtube.com/club3dtv
to check on our own testing on this card.
(4) What are the AMD control center (in the drivers) AMD Overdrive maximum limits for this cards core clock and memory clock ?ANSWER:
This really depends on each individual system, normally the gap on this cards are about 15% safe.
(5) Do you know if there is a single slot bracket available for this card ? I.e., a single slot bracket with 6x mini displayport opening fitting for this card without the grill covering the second slot ? If not is it possible to order a replacement bracket (the same the card comes with) from you and if it is what would be the rough cost estimate for such item ?ANSWER
: No as this card supports 6 outputs. The only way we can think of doing so is to dremmel the second slot. We will service the card if in case is defective anyways, the bracket is not an expensive part of the card.
I hope this answers your questions and does not leave anything open. Further questions please feel free to contact us.
Club 3D Team