I bought the EVGA GTX770 SC ACX 2 GB but now I'm wondering if I should have waited for the 4GB cards to come out instead. I could start the step-up program that available up to 90 days and get a 4GB one when they come out (should be next month) but on the other hand I don't want to bother with that unless the difference is significant. I have a 22" screen 1680X1050 not planing on adding or changing it in the future. My plan is to use it with settings on very high for 3-4 years is it possible? will the 4GB make a difference?
post #1 of 2
6/11/13 at 3:06pm