Asus has been a brand that I have counted on for almost 20 yrs and several builds that have powered my graphics cards and motherboards, so I decided to look into this card and then purchased it...
I ordered this pump/res combo last week, to replace an XSPC pump-res that was running the revision 4 cheapo pump. I'd bought the EX240 Raystorm kit, and had been running the included pump/res for...
Impressions , cheap board in price and build quality. BIGGEST issue is that the DDR slots 3&4 are too close to the CPU socket and prevent many HSF to mount (ex Hyper T4), even the Wraith Spire...
My guess is that you have not heard of "MYDIGITALSSD" and this is about to change. They were established in late 2007 to provide quality based flash products to the market. Thier entire goal is...
Packaging If you've already owned an Asetek OEM AIO cooler, you'll immediately notice the similar packaging. It's very well packaging to ensure nothing gets damaged during shipping. I was...
[Softpedia/NeoGAF] Microsoft Paying Third-Party Publishers to Not Show PS4 Games at E3 2013 - Page 6
- [Softpedia/NeoGAF] Microsoft Paying Third-Party Publishers to Not Show PS4 Games at E3 2013
Currently, there are 2866 Active Users (532 Members and 2334 Guests)
- › random shutdown on startup 44 seconds ago
- › [PCGH/PcPer] Nvidia to Pascal: "Maximum tension shortens life to... 1 minute ago
- › [Official] RYZEN 7 1800X | 1700X |1700 Owners Club & 4GHz+ Club 2 minutes ago
- › Recomendations 3 minutes ago
- › time to upgrade the old dog. 3 minutes ago
- › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread 3 minutes ago
- › Is this upgrade worth $850? 4 minutes ago
- › [YT] GAMING PC from CORSAIR - Is it "The One?" 5 minutes ago
- › [Official] Asus CrossHair IV Formula/Extreme Club 6 minutes ago
- › [Official] Radeon RX480/470/460 Owners Club 8 minutes ago
- › ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ROG STRIX OC Edition Graphic Card... by toast
- › Alphacool Lighttower All-in-One Reservoir/Pump Combo w/Phobya... by EcksMega
- › ASUS Prime B350-Plus AMD Ryzen AM4 DDR4 HDMI DVI VGA M.2 USB 3.1... by OldNerd
- › MyDigitalSSD BPX 80mm (2280) M.2 PCI Express 3.0 x4 (PCIe Gen3 x4)... by Jedson3614
- › NZXT Kraken X52 All-in-One CPU Liquid Cooling System Cooling, Black... by Duality92
- › Nixeus REVEL Gaming Mouse - PixArt PMW 3360 Sensor with 8 Preset... by Duality92
- › Logitech Wireless Illuminated Keyboard K800 by Khalaharee
- › Creative Labs K08 & M04 by Jedson3614
- › G.Skill Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Full RGB (RIPJAWS KM570 RGB,... by Duality92
- › Phononic HEX 2.0 Thermoelectric CPU Cooler, Black by Duality92
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...