So the prize allocation for the games will be as follows:
Dota 2 and Counter Strike: Global Offensive (5 players)
- 1st place - $1,300 - $260 per player
- 2nd place - $500 - $100 per player
- 3rd place - $200 - $40 per player
Team Fortress 2 (6 players)
- 1st place - $1,200 - $200 per player
- 2nd place - $480 - $80 per player
- 3rd place - $240 - $40 per player
StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm Invitational prizing is not finalized but we're allocating prizes based on a $1,000 prize pool. What we haven't decided on is if we'll only be prizing the top 3 finishers like the other tournaments, top 4, or to all contestants (as this is an invitational, after all).
Also, SourceMod had been broken by a TF2 update last week but it looks* like it's running as intended at the moment meaning that Pyro dodgeball is back on the menu and melee only and other fun stuff. If anybody knows some good CS:GO mods I'll look into getting those up and running too.