Originally Posted by BeerPowered
What Con? Xbox One has ZERO cons!
- I NEVER buy used games, that's for poor people.
- 24 hour check? Last I checked the internet is always on!
- I can share my games with 10 people over the internet and they can share their games with me. PS4 can't do that!
- Xbox Live has a Universal Party system that works across all games. Whats PSN have? Game dependent parties. Weaksauce.
- Xbox One Controller Stomps all over the PS4 controller.
- Kinect Camera comes with the system. PS4? Sold separately.
- Xbox Live blocks whiny 12 year olds automatically, PSN doesn't.
PS4 has some serious cons, unless you like Singleplayer.
As of today:
1. People still do and it is a great determining factor if a game deserves its money or not.
2. Irrelevant now (it is now removed).
3. Irrevelant now (it is now removed).
4. That could be true.
5. Personal preference.
6. Most people don't want Kinect and it is forced into the +$100 USD price tag.
7. I can't say that is true either since I have seen good troll sessions on Youtube from XBL that consists of 12 year olds.
So yeah the cons are still on X1 on:
1. Forced Kinect (really?)
2. You 'still' need to activate your console once (albeit that is a moot point now).
3. Still inferior hardware.
5. Still can't turn itself off completely.