Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › Graphics Cards - General › Buy now? Wait? Which one?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Buy now? Wait? Which one? - Page 3

post #21 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professional View Post

I see, sorry, but i don't have 780, i played it on 660 Ti, and soon will be playing it on Titan.

no need to apologize. do you know how powerful your current gpu when sli'ed? mind blowing.

edit: oh noes! your board supports tri.
Edited by rdr09 - 6/15/13 at 6:58am
Second Intel Rig
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2700 4.5/ 1.28 77 290 (2) 16 / 1866 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
1000 360/240 10 64 28 2160 
PowerCase
850 540 
  hide details  
Reply
Second Intel Rig
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2700 4.5/ 1.28 77 290 (2) 16 / 1866 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
1000 360/240 10 64 28 2160 
PowerCase
850 540 
  hide details  
Reply
post #22 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdr09 View Post

no need to apologize. do you know how powerful your current gpu when sli'ed? mind blowing.

edit: oh noes! your board supports tri.

Its ok, but i think for driver, why not trying that driver for 780 from Nvidia website itself? or doesn't that work?

What do you mean SLI'ed, you mean if i add another card? That is why i bought Titan first place over 780.

And what do you mean about my board supports tri? If you mean in my sig then this is not my main board, my main m.board for gaming is Asus Rampage IV Extreme, later i will take out 3930K and pair ir with RIVE and Titan with blessing of Samsung 840 pro SSD under the control of Seasonic PSU.
   
2nd Lappy
(5 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-3820 Gigabyte GA-X79-UD5 Gigabyte Nvidia GeForce GTX 660Ti Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB [2x 8GB] 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 series 128GB SSD Western Digital 2TB Black Caviar 7200rpm Corsair Hydro H60 Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Corsair AX1200 Thermaltake Overseer RX-I VN700M A4Tech G11-570HX Internal with motherboard 
CPURAMHard DriveOptical Drive
Intel i7-2630QM Kingston 16GB 1600MHz Samsung 840 Pro 512GB Bluray burner 
OS
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit 
  hide details  
Reply
   
2nd Lappy
(5 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-3820 Gigabyte GA-X79-UD5 Gigabyte Nvidia GeForce GTX 660Ti Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB [2x 8GB] 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 series 128GB SSD Western Digital 2TB Black Caviar 7200rpm Corsair Hydro H60 Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Corsair AX1200 Thermaltake Overseer RX-I VN700M A4Tech G11-570HX Internal with motherboard 
CPURAMHard DriveOptical Drive
Intel i7-2630QM Kingston 16GB 1600MHz Samsung 840 Pro 512GB Bluray burner 
OS
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit 
  hide details  
Reply
post #23 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professional View Post

Its ok, but i think for driver, why not trying that driver for 780 from Nvidia website itself? or doesn't that work?

What do you mean SLI'ed, you mean if i add another card? That is why i bought Titan first place over 780.

And what do you mean about my board supports tri? If you mean in my sig then this is not my main board, my main m.board for gaming is Asus Rampage IV Extreme, later i will take out 3930K and pair ir with RIVE and Titan with blessing of Samsung 840 pro SSD under the control of Seasonic PSU.

forget it, pro. i am the one who needs to apologize. i was thinking of the 660TI.
Second Intel Rig
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2700 4.5/ 1.28 77 290 (2) 16 / 1866 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
1000 360/240 10 64 28 2160 
PowerCase
850 540 
  hide details  
Reply
Second Intel Rig
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2700 4.5/ 1.28 77 290 (2) 16 / 1866 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
1000 360/240 10 64 28 2160 
PowerCase
850 540 
  hide details  
Reply
post #24 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdr09 View Post

forget it, pro. i am the one who needs to apologize. i was thinking of the 660TI.

I see, i bought 650Ti to use on 3 rig, what do you think about 660Ti + 650Ti on 3rd rig and later i buy GTX 770 for my 2nd rig and later if budget allow i buy another 770? I don't think i am looking for to buy 2 780 if i will buy another Titan for my first rig, but i am not in rush yet, i will use all rigs with 1 card for now and later will SLI them when needed.
   
2nd Lappy
(5 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-3820 Gigabyte GA-X79-UD5 Gigabyte Nvidia GeForce GTX 660Ti Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB [2x 8GB] 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 series 128GB SSD Western Digital 2TB Black Caviar 7200rpm Corsair Hydro H60 Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Corsair AX1200 Thermaltake Overseer RX-I VN700M A4Tech G11-570HX Internal with motherboard 
CPURAMHard DriveOptical Drive
Intel i7-2630QM Kingston 16GB 1600MHz Samsung 840 Pro 512GB Bluray burner 
OS
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit 
  hide details  
Reply
   
2nd Lappy
(5 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-3820 Gigabyte GA-X79-UD5 Gigabyte Nvidia GeForce GTX 660Ti Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB [2x 8GB] 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 series 128GB SSD Western Digital 2TB Black Caviar 7200rpm Corsair Hydro H60 Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Corsair AX1200 Thermaltake Overseer RX-I VN700M A4Tech G11-570HX Internal with motherboard 
CPURAMHard DriveOptical Drive
Intel i7-2630QM Kingston 16GB 1600MHz Samsung 840 Pro 512GB Bluray burner 
OS
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit 
  hide details  
Reply
post #25 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professional View Post

I see, i bought 650Ti to use on 3 rig, what do you think about 660Ti + 650Ti on 3rd rig and later i buy GTX 770 for my 2nd rig and later if budget allow i buy another 770? I don't think i am looking for to buy 2 780 if i will buy another Titan for my first rig, but i am not in rush yet, i will use all rigs with 1 card for now and later will SLI them when needed.

i think you should start your own thread in fairness to the op. thumb.gif
Second Intel Rig
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2700 4.5/ 1.28 77 290 (2) 16 / 1866 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
1000 360/240 10 64 28 2160 
PowerCase
850 540 
  hide details  
Reply
Second Intel Rig
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2700 4.5/ 1.28 77 290 (2) 16 / 1866 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
1000 360/240 10 64 28 2160 
PowerCase
850 540 
  hide details  
Reply
post #26 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdr09 View Post

i think you should start your own thread in fairness to the op. thumb.gif

You are right, i forgot about it, sorry tongue.gif

for OP, as long he is dying for 770 then go for it and later get another 770 and SLI. thumb.gif
   
2nd Lappy
(5 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-3820 Gigabyte GA-X79-UD5 Gigabyte Nvidia GeForce GTX 660Ti Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB [2x 8GB] 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 series 128GB SSD Western Digital 2TB Black Caviar 7200rpm Corsair Hydro H60 Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Corsair AX1200 Thermaltake Overseer RX-I VN700M A4Tech G11-570HX Internal with motherboard 
CPURAMHard DriveOptical Drive
Intel i7-2630QM Kingston 16GB 1600MHz Samsung 840 Pro 512GB Bluray burner 
OS
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit 
  hide details  
Reply
   
2nd Lappy
(5 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-3820 Gigabyte GA-X79-UD5 Gigabyte Nvidia GeForce GTX 660Ti Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB [2x 8GB] 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 series 128GB SSD Western Digital 2TB Black Caviar 7200rpm Corsair Hydro H60 Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Corsair AX1200 Thermaltake Overseer RX-I VN700M A4Tech G11-570HX Internal with motherboard 
CPURAMHard DriveOptical Drive
Intel i7-2630QM Kingston 16GB 1600MHz Samsung 840 Pro 512GB Bluray burner 
OS
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Graphics Cards - General
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › Graphics Cards - General › Buy now? Wait? Which one?