Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › Corsair 350D Owners Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Corsair 350D Owners Club - Page 348

post #3471 of 5046
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancisJF View Post

I see that you have 2 240's on front and top. A 120mm radiator won't fit inside but if you have radiator mount could fit it outside of the case like when I had my 350D.

Heres a example of my 350D.

With one fan in push an EX120 will definitely fit. The tubing can get pinched depending on the fan but it can work. I know one guy who has done it and talked with him a bit.

Regardless I appreciate the input. I'd hate to mount the rad outside but there's some upside in being able to run p/p and just a whole lot less hassle in general.

I suppose the other option is switching out my ST30 on the top for a 280. I'm fairly certain a 280 would be 100% okay up top. Heck maybe I could switch out my XT45 in front for a UT60.

I'd hate to buy all my rads again but my 290s are pushing 63 degrees celcius with an overclock at stock volts and my 4770k is a dud temp wise. Really needs a delid I just can't bring myself to do it.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
6700k (EK Supremacy Evo) *4.7 @ 1.312 Asus Maximus VIII gene GTX 1080 FE (EK nickel/plexi)* 2075/5401 16gb Corsair 3200  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 950pro M.2 256gb Samsung 850 Evo - 512 - Steam Samsung 850 Evo - 512 - Other Apps EK Res 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
EK pump top XSPC EX 360 XSPC EX 240 10 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine 3 TKL  EVGA 650 Fractal Arc Mini 2 G303 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
6700k (EK Supremacy Evo) *4.7 @ 1.312 Asus Maximus VIII gene GTX 1080 FE (EK nickel/plexi)* 2075/5401 16gb Corsair 3200  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 950pro M.2 256gb Samsung 850 Evo - 512 - Steam Samsung 850 Evo - 512 - Other Apps EK Res 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
EK pump top XSPC EX 360 XSPC EX 240 10 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine 3 TKL  EVGA 650 Fractal Arc Mini 2 G303 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3472 of 5046
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtom320 View Post

With one fan in push an EX120 will definitely fit. The tubing can get pinched depending on the fan but it can work. I know one guy who has done it and talked with him a bit.

Regardless I appreciate the input. I'd hate to mount the rad outside but there's some upside in being able to run p/p and just a whole lot less hassle in general.

I suppose the other option is switching out my ST30 on the top for a 280. I'm fairly certain a 280 would be 100% okay up top. Heck maybe I could switch out my XT45 in front for a UT60.

I'd hate to buy all my rads again but my 290s are pushing 63 degrees celcius with an overclock at stock volts and my 4770k is a dud temp wise. Really needs a delid I just can't bring myself to do it.

I tried putting the radiator inside, the ports will hit the graphic card and fan mount screws wouldn't be in place.

I'm not too sure about the 280 rads, haven't owned it before on my 350D. I'm pretty sure slim rads like BlackIce will fit on top along with the fans.
post #3473 of 5046
Quote:
Originally Posted by babysnakes View Post






Someone might know an answer to this. I've got one of the DDC pumps running at 12V straight from a molex & the other running at half speed via a Koolance CTR-SPD1224M 12V/24V Pump Controller.
Am i likely to experience any problems with these pumps running at different speeds?
post #3474 of 5046
So I gotta ask can I fit x2 240 and a 1 120 blackice sr1 radaitor inside the 350 D to keep 2x 290x and a 4790k cool? Or should I go 450D 540 air?
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 4790K MAXIMUS VII GENE NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 G. 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
G. WD Black Caviar 1.5 TB Samsung 840 Evo Samsung 840 Pro 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK PE 360mm EK PE 240mm EK 980 Plexi WB EK 140mm D5 Rad Top 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
MCP 655 D5 Windows 8.1 ACER XB270HU Corsair K70 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Enermax Maxrevo 1350W Caselabs S5 Corsair M65 Corsair K200 
Audio
Sennheiser PC 350 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 4790K MAXIMUS VII GENE NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 G. 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
G. WD Black Caviar 1.5 TB Samsung 840 Evo Samsung 840 Pro 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK PE 360mm EK PE 240mm EK 980 Plexi WB EK 140mm D5 Rad Top 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
MCP 655 D5 Windows 8.1 ACER XB270HU Corsair K70 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Enermax Maxrevo 1350W Caselabs S5 Corsair M65 Corsair K200 
Audio
Sennheiser PC 350 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3475 of 5046
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulwrath View Post

So I gotta ask can I fit x2 240 and a 1 120 blackice sr1 radaitor inside the 350 D to keep 2x 290x and a 4790k cool? Or should I go 450D 540 air?

Best to go with the 450d, for the 350d I would leave out the 120 unless you plan on putting it or the fan outside
post #3476 of 5046
Could somebody do me a favour please and measure the size of the side window? I need the distance of the metal "frame" on each of the four sides please (measured in from the edge of the side panel) thank you
post #3477 of 5046
Quote:
Originally Posted by indyjones View Post

Could somebody do me a favour please and measure the size of the side window? I need the distance of the metal "frame" on each of the four sides please (measured in from the edge of the side panel) thank you
you've got an inch and a half on top and bottom and 2 inches on each side from window to the edge of the side panel
post #3478 of 5046
Anyone drilled out the 5 1/4 drive? I want to do this and was hoping its simple.
post #3479 of 5046
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post

Anyone drilled out the 5 1/4 drive? I want to do this and was hoping its simple.

First picture on this page has it done.
post #3480 of 5046
great rigs fellas!
Edited by wylliexhan - 10/17/14 at 9:05pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Cases
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › Corsair 350D Owners Club