Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › The unspecific Mouse Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The unspecific Mouse Thread - Page 123

post #1221 of 2027
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsn0mad View Post

With 16,000,000 DPI, so it's more accurate.

16,000,000 softness via softness dampening
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 4790K SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK 1 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 Corsair  
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Corsair  Seagate ST31500341AS MSI DH24ABS Stock 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 10 64 bit Samsung 2233RZ BenQ XL2411Z Filco Majestouch-2 (Cherry MX Black) 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G403 Razer Gigantus ROG Thunderbolt 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 4790K SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK 1 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 Corsair  
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Corsair  Seagate ST31500341AS MSI DH24ABS Stock 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 10 64 bit Samsung 2233RZ BenQ XL2411Z Filco Majestouch-2 (Cherry MX Black) 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G403 Razer Gigantus ROG Thunderbolt 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1222 of 2027



Dear Theron,

You are now permanently stuck in bootloader mode. But you know what? I'm glad you broke. Now I can throw your worthless ass in the trash.

Love, uaokkk
post #1223 of 2027
post #1224 of 2027
I'd wouldn't mind if EVGA paid for a new design makeover. Combine the X10's button design and shape with the X3's weight. No aluminum and no glossy finish this time. But~ I'm still waiting on that X3 dropping polls fix. So whatever.
post #1225 of 2027
Quote:
Originally Posted by uaokkkkkkkk View Post

I'd wouldn't mind if EVGA paid for a new design makeover. Combine the X10's button design and shape with the X3's weight. No aluminum and no glossy finish this time. But~ I'm still waiting on that X3 dropping polls fix. So whatever.

 

While it might be the usual "nothing about future products talk", the last statement of the PM was that mice wont be pursued any further, and it somewhat seems like it, sadly in this case the products wouldnt be at fault.

post #1226 of 2027
It's not something I would doubt. Hell, the X3 was $9.99 at Best Buy at one point. I mean, I thought that was awesome. That will remain the best deal I have seen for a mice catered to this niche at a major retail store so far.

However pricing it like that is most likely due to the mouse not selling well at all and it needed a HUGE slashing to move units at a satisfactory pace. Or Best Buy sweet talked them into the deal and they were dumb enough to do it. Whatever, their problem not mine.
post #1227 of 2027
Quote:
Originally Posted by uaokkkkkkkk View Post

Whatever, their problem not mine.

 

As long as it doesnt become an "epidemic", but insane undercutting and tryharding with 3360 and otherwise poverty line components can have a negative effect overall, its asw cancerous as 3320´s for 70 monies.

 

EVGA´s case is still sad though, the niche they went into is at least somewhat filled by Logitech now, altough i prefered the "Beefiness" of the X5, unless you are a left handed.

post #1228 of 2027
The poverty tier component 3360 mice are rather amusing to me. Especially because I know the real per unit cost of a couple 3050 mice. Ones that would cost higher to produce than mototech type ilk. Though I am also not saying gems can't slip out through every now and then.

I'm quite fond of the shapes overall. Though I'd like to stay critical. I will stick with my opinion that the X10 should have not been released and the design elements should have been blended into the X3/X5 line. But not like it matters if it doesn't sell the way you want it to. I also assume that EVGA was looking for the easy money, didn't find it, wanted out.

You could probably ask the evga pm "hey about those mic-" then instantly get cut off with "sorry too busy dealing with the gtx1080, lol what mice?"
post #1229 of 2027
Quote:
Originally Posted by uaokkkkkkkk View Post

The poverty tier component 3360 mice are rather amusing to me. Especially because I know the real per unit cost of a couple 3050 mice. Ones that would cost higher to produce than mototech type ilk. Though I am also not saying gems can't slip out through every now and then.

 

Altough there are some funny oddballs there as well, Roccat´s Kiro is like the exact opposite, pairing A3050 with a ARM M0 for 50+ is also a "rather not needed" product, the switchable sides just make it even more odd.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by uaokkkkkkkk View Post

I'm quite fond of the shapes overall. Though I'd like to stay critical. I will stick with my opinion that the X10 should have not been released and the design elements should have been blended into the X3/X5 line. But not like it matters if it doesn't sell the way you want it to. I also assume that EVGA was looking for the easy money, didn't find it, wanted out.

You could probably ask the evga pm "hey about those mic-" then instantly get cut off with "sorry too busy dealing with the gtx1080, lol what mice?"

 

 

The X10 came quite a bit before the rest though, like mid 2014 or something, where it already was somewhat apparent that they have kinda failed somewhere as there have been some news but only a few reviews. There are also probably a few more reasons that they ventured into it, brand recognition could increase if done right. To me its just sad because of the work put into it and imo the market needs some more unique ID from newcomers(as long as its not like the Z-Point thing), and im fine that if they cant do it themselves that they hire someone like in this case, at least they have done something. Also. i would have really liked the X5 with a rubberized top.

 

 

 

 

 

Cougar and Corsair are at least still in the "biz", but one of them should send them back to the drawing board.

post #1230 of 2027
does anyone know if there are any internal differences between the Ikari Laser and Ikari Laser Sudden Attack? or is it just the top coating that's different?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › The unspecific Mouse Thread