Originally Posted by Vikhr
1. IE 3.0, IMO 1.1, and WMO all tied @ 500hz, they just feel a lot more responsive then a lot of other mice I've tried. I even like them at 125hz fwiw.
2. Deathadder 3.5G, generally used it at 450dpi @ 500hz. Felt a little off, I'd probably attribute that to the tape fix and stacked mouse feet I added to it. Can also throw the Abyssus in here as well, the really light weight of the abyssus gives the impression of a more "responsive" mouse.
3. G400, I used this with either 400 or 800 dpi @ 1000hz. It felt a bit better with 800, can't really put my finger on it as to why it did.
4. DA 2013, using this at either 400 or 800 dpi @ 1000hz. I'm liking this mouse so far, tracking can sometimes feel off, kind of floaty. For the most part I haven't really noticed it during gameplay, I might have adapted to it.
5. Zowie EC2 evo and AM, used both of these with 450dpi and 500hz. I'm not a fan of Zowie's products by any means, something feels off with the lower dpi steps. Really small mouse movements don't feel good, it just doesn't feel precise. Never tried them at any of the other dpi steps, they're just too fast for me even if they're supposedly more responsive..
6. Zowie EC1 evo, 450dpi and 1000hz. Combination of shape and the issue described above make this one of my least favorite mice to use, it's like using a brick.
Not all of the mice I've tried, just some of the memorable ones that I've tried.