Originally Posted by spacin9
I've done everything. It's going back. When I get the replacement it's getting sold. And I'm going AMD... then waiting for the 8000 series. I'm not buying another NV video card ever again ...never. I went from near flawless 670s to this disaster that is 780.
I understand your frustration, it really does suck when components aren't behaving well but there has to be a way to fix this
- Have you tried the cards individually to rule a bad apple out?
- Did this happen before the 320.18s to if it did it rules them out as a possible culprit
- 780s pull quite abit more power then 670s do, maybe your PSU isn't sufficient or it's failing (likely cause imo)
- Did you make sure the Sli bridge is properly connected or switch one out with another if you have a spare?
- Make sure all your cables are reconnected properly and that the powercables going into the cards are properly secured?
- Make sure your cards are sitting well in your PCIE slot and aren't flexing or screwed in too tightly?
780s are great cards and i seriously hope you get them working