Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 760 Owners Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] NVIDIA GTX 760 Owners Club - Page 390

post #3891 of 6354
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze2210 View Post

I play everything on Max....wink.gif The main ones I'm playing right now are Arkham Origins, Assassin's Creed IV, Need For Speed Rivals, and Saints Row IV.... thumbsupsmiley.png

To answer your question, I love these cards in SLI! I don't even look at the game's requirements, I just go straight into the Settings and max out the graphics - great cards! biggrin.gif

I saw a list of games that support SLI, are you able to use SLI on games that are not supported? I figure there might be some way...
post #3892 of 6354
Now i wish i got 4gb. I was looking to mod a few games like crazy. But i made. The jump from 1gb to 2gb on a 1600x900 so maybe ill be okay.

So I've asked this before. Does anyone play bl2 on their evga card?
Dionysus
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k msi mpower EVGA GTX 760 Corsair Vengeance 8GB 
CoolingOSKeyboardPower
h100i windows 7 Gear Head Corsair RM850 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair C70 G602 corsair 
  hide details  
Reply
Dionysus
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k msi mpower EVGA GTX 760 Corsair Vengeance 8GB 
CoolingOSKeyboardPower
h100i windows 7 Gear Head Corsair RM850 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair C70 G602 corsair 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3893 of 6354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee Dee 3 Dee View Post

but nVidia is no slouch at making ARMs, right?

they don't have to make ARMs, they have one of mine (and a leg)

I'm just hoping Maxwell offers something that uses under 160watt that I can put in my i7 3770 Alienware X51.
post #3894 of 6354
Hi

Can the 760 Hawk raise the voltage by software higher than Zotac GTX760 AMP ? .... Really like the Hawk, but it cost ~40 Euro more than the Zotac AMP = 80 Euro in SLI ....
post #3895 of 6354
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fonne View Post

Hi

Can the 760 Hawk raise the voltage by software higher than Zotac GTX760 AMP ? .... Really like the Hawk, but it cost ~40 Euro more than the Zotac AMP = 80 Euro in SLI ....
As far as i know, only the msi gtx760 hawk can raise its voltage beyond 1.12125V. Also at the price of this gtx760 hawk, you can get the asus gtx770 nowdays, which is ~10% faster but voltage locked so its up to you to decide.
post #3896 of 6354
Jumping from 570 Sli to MSI 760 Sli, looking forward to the change.
post #3897 of 6354
So, im a little confused with Kepler Overclocking still, confused.gif

i come from a 560Ti so it was much simpler back then, now i need someone to explain me something, why is valley telling me i have much higher core clock than what i set it to?

for example, i set core by +90 on Afterburner, so GPU-Z goes to 1096 (1006 is stock on my card) and 1162 boost clock, but when i fire up Valley to test clocks it goes to 1202Mhz on Afterburner and Valley tells me 1332 Core confused.gif

Is this a Valley bug or something? cause i dont know if thats the actual clock and making it unstable, who should i believe, Afterburner? or is it actually boosting to 1332, Memory clocks are unaffected by this because they dont boost.
post #3898 of 6354
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aazelion View Post

So, im a little confused with Kepler Overclocking still, confused.gif

i come from a 560Ti so it was much simpler back then, now i need someone to explain me something, why is valley telling me i have much higher core clock than what i set it to?

for example, i set core by +90 on Afterburner, so GPU-Z goes to 1096 (1006 is stock on my card) and 1162 boost clock, but when i fire up Valley to test clocks it goes to 1202Mhz on Afterburner and Valley tells me 1332 Core confused.gif

Is this a Valley bug or something? cause i dont know if thats the actual clock and making it unstable, who should i believe, Afterburner? or is it actually boosting to 1332, Memory clocks are unaffected by this because they dont boost.
Valley bug, better trust the msi ab, evga precision or gpu-z readings.
post #3899 of 6354
Quote:
Originally Posted by melodystyle2003 View Post

As far as i know, only the msi gtx760 hawk can raise its voltage beyond 1.12125V. Also at the price of this gtx760 hawk, you can get the asus gtx770 nowdays, which is ~10% faster but voltage locked so its up to you to decide.

Nope, thats not true..
Every GK104 is able to handle and somehow there is a way to enable 1,3V. The problem is, that modders do not know how to unlock these cards... Unfortunately I think there will be no CUSTOM BIOS... We're waiting for months and THERE IS NO INFO about custom bios... I am scared, the modders just give it up... Even the custom bios column from first page is missing...
post #3900 of 6354
Quote:
Originally Posted by CageJ View Post

Nope, thats not true..
Every GK104 is able to handle and somehow there is a way to enable 1,3V. The problem is, that modders do not know how to unlock these cards... Unfortunately I think there will be no CUSTOM BIOS... We're waiting for months and THERE IS NO INFO about custom bios... I am scared, the modders just give it up... Even the custom bios column from first page is missing...
Unfortunately my friend that's not true,the 760 can't have unlocked voltage because it's hardware modded so people can't raise the voltage inly MSI HAWK has the voltage chip that enables it to have unlocked voltage
My First
(9 items)
 
My dream
(7 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 4960x ASUS Rampage IV Extreme Black Edition GTX 780 ti GTX 780 ti 
GraphicsRAMHard Drive
GTX 780 ti  64 GB corsair dominator Samsung 840 pro 256GB SSD 
  hide details  
Reply
My First
(9 items)
 
My dream
(7 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 4960x ASUS Rampage IV Extreme Black Edition GTX 780 ti GTX 780 ti 
GraphicsRAMHard Drive
GTX 780 ti  64 GB corsair dominator Samsung 840 pro 256GB SSD 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: NVIDIA
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 760 Owners Club