Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 760 Owners Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] NVIDIA GTX 760 Owners Club - Page 392

post #3911 of 6354
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuGGz View Post

Hi there

I have MSI 760TF card

Please give me some pointers if you see something that I could do different in my OC

2500k @ 4,5Ghz
8gb ram Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


You are good. Set the power target to 115% and temp to 90°C and try again. I think power limit throttles you.
post #3912 of 6354
Quote:
Originally Posted by melodystyle2003 View Post

[/SPOILER]

You are good. Set the power target to 115% and temp to 90°C and try again. I think power limit throttles you.

thankx, i really like this card for the price and performance

When I was messing around with the power limit it got unstable and the valley kept freezing and stopping.... any ideas what could be causing that ?
My System
(9 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K EVGA P67 SLi MSI 760  Corsair Vengeance 2x4gb  
Optical DriveOSMonitor
Corsair 120SSD Corsair H60 BenQ XL2411T 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(9 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K EVGA P67 SLi MSI 760  Corsair Vengeance 2x4gb  
Optical DriveOSMonitor
Corsair 120SSD Corsair H60 BenQ XL2411T 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3913 of 6354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fonne View Post

Has anybody tried to raise the voltage to 1.3v on the Hawk with watercooling and how high could it go ?

Wasnt aware there is a w/block for hawk .
1.35v - LLC = 1.32v is all i needed for 1411 / 4004 thumb.gif
post #3914 of 6354
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABD EL HAMEED View Post

White and cold....very anti-Egyption,snowed for the first time since 112 years I think,nice weather for OCing though thumb.gif

Good for overclocking thumb.gif

Ive only had a euro white xmas once frown.gif
post #3915 of 6354
Hi guys, I see everyone been busy with their new 760s counting 392 pages tongue.gif I'm kind of stuck on a choice between two different GPUs and I think it would be best to go to the guys who own the cards.
I'm currently looking at Gigabytes WF 760GTX 2GB and a 7950, from where I'm looking at buying from I can find the 7950 for £191 with no games, I can get a 760GTX from another place with AC4 and Splinter Cell Blacklist for £199, I'm currently running a 6850 and want to go Nvidia this time round and the 760 looks like a very attractive deal, with performance close to and occasionally onpar or beating the 7950 at stock, my main reason for wanting to go Nvidia is proprietary features such as Physx and the newly introduced shadowplay.

How well can you overclock a 760 under good cooling etc and what is the performance gap between stock and oc'd?

I've read a couple pages and I can see the GPU's average overclock potential, would just like some clarification in comparison to a 7950, both are really strong cards.

Edit: Change of plans, I think im gonna get a 760
Quote:
Originally Posted by eBombzor View Post

Yea reference 670 blocks will work with reference 760s.

Has anyone tried EVGA's Pixel Clock Utility or NVidia's Monitor Overclocking? I want to use it but I'm afraid it'll damage my old LCD monitor or something.

You can OC monitors? that I didnt know :O
Edited by TopicClocker - 12/18/13 at 1:46pm
post #3916 of 6354
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOMECINEMA-PC View Post

Wasnt aware there is a w/block for hawk .
1.35v - LLC = 1.32v is all i needed for 1411 / 4004 thumb.gif

Just use a GPU block ? - Should fit fine ....

But can see that is is 264mm long, sadly I dont think it will fit my build then - Was hoping on around ~240 max ...
post #3917 of 6354
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuGGz View Post

thankx, i really like this card for the price and performance

When I was messing around with the power limit it got unstable and the valley kept freezing and stopping.... any ideas what could be causing that ?
My guess is that gpu is not stable at these clocks and when have o run at its 100% without throttling cause of power target limit, it crashes.
Set fan @ 100%, power target and temp at their max points and check on what clocks your gpu is fully stable.
post #3918 of 6354
Quote:
Originally Posted by melodystyle2003 View Post

My guess is that gpu is not stable at these clocks and when have o run at its 100% without throttling cause of power target limit, it crashes.
Set fan @ 100%, power target and temp at their max points and check on what clocks your gpu is fully stable.

The card is 100% stable with those settings i just posted, i can run every benchmark and play games and with the fan curve i have set it never goes over 65° (60° in bf4)

Maby i'll try resetting everything and start over with the power limit and volt at max and see if i can go further
My System
(9 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K EVGA P67 SLi MSI 760  Corsair Vengeance 2x4gb  
Optical DriveOSMonitor
Corsair 120SSD Corsair H60 BenQ XL2411T 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(9 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K EVGA P67 SLi MSI 760  Corsair Vengeance 2x4gb  
Optical DriveOSMonitor
Corsair 120SSD Corsair H60 BenQ XL2411T 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3919 of 6354
Hello everyone! I was watching this video just to see how the 4k was, and I saw some twiching in it when I changed it to full screen... Is it possible that one 760 is not enough to roll this smoothly? I only have one monitor. How is this vid with those who have SLI? I'm think that I'm going to go with SLI after christmas, and if I'm able to gain enough money, it might even mean selling this one and making it HAWK SLI wink.gif
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Pinky
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsHard Drive
3570K MSI Z77 G45 Gaming Asus GTX760 DirectCU II OC Kingston V+300 60GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingKeyboard
Hitachi 500GB Hitachi 500GB Antec Kühler H2O 620 V4 Cherry 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair 600W CX V2 Builder Series NZXT Phantom *Pink* Deltaco Optical Mouse Razer Galiathus 
Audio
Logitech 
  hide details  
Reply
Pinky
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsHard Drive
3570K MSI Z77 G45 Gaming Asus GTX760 DirectCU II OC Kingston V+300 60GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingKeyboard
Hitachi 500GB Hitachi 500GB Antec Kühler H2O 620 V4 Cherry 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair 600W CX V2 Builder Series NZXT Phantom *Pink* Deltaco Optical Mouse Razer Galiathus 
Audio
Logitech 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3920 of 6354
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxCryptOrchidxX View Post

Hello everyone! I was watching this video just to see how the 4k was, and I saw some twiching in it when I changed it to full screen... Is it possible that one 760 is not enough to roll this smoothly? I only have one monitor. How is this vid with those who have SLI? I'm think that I'm going to go with SLI after christmas, and if I'm able to gain enough money, it might even mean selling this one and making it HAWK SLI wink.gif
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Keep in mind that internet videos are mainly dependent on your internet speed, your video card shouldn't be much of an issue in that matter....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: NVIDIA
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 760 Owners Club