Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 760 Owners Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] NVIDIA GTX 760 Owners Club - Page 497

post #4961 of 6354
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamen50 View Post

Bios mod would unlock the voltage.
What? One effort so far was able to give 1.25V, but didnt give better oc (on non hawk gtx760) perhaps was just a placebo in readings. So honestly its close to zero chances to have a bios which will allow beyond 1.2125V.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDExecutor View Post

Should i look for any specyfic bios mod for revision of the card or just brand?
Go to msi ab settings - > general and tick on unlock voltage control & monitoring. This should allow you perhaps to add +0.012v on your gou core.
post #4962 of 6354
Quote:
Originally Posted by melodystyle2003 View Post

What? One effort so far was able to give 1.25V, but didnt give better oc (on non hawk gtx760) perhaps was just a placebo in readings. So honestly its close to zero chances to have a bios which will allow beyond 1.2125V.
Go to msi ab settings - > general and tick on unlock voltage control & monitoring. This should allow you perhaps to add +0.012v on your gou core.

I did that and unlocked the slider. However gpuz voltage still shows 1.2000v.
Have also modified .cfg file in ab folder (one for unofficial oc) still no luck. I use newest AB. Evega precision and oc guru 2 also change nothing in gpu z.
post #4963 of 6354
Hello, I recently bought a GeForce MSI GTX 760 Hawk O.C but I had some little big problem, I getting errors benchmarking/playing new realeses with Default Clocks (1111 Mhz CORE/ 1508 Mhz Memory) using LN1 Bios!
Errors like... NVidia Windows Kernel Driver Version XXX.XX Stopped bla bla bla, Dropped to Desktop and Error OpenGL in FurMark, long freezes in Valley/Heaven Benchmarking, etc
Btw, when I downgrade the clock for -20 Mhz I play/benchmarck fine! (1091 mhz)
Already updated the bios, flash the bios, and used LN2 Bios, Increased Power Limit/Core Voltage and still same problem.A

Need a Replacement?mad.gif
post #4964 of 6354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekones View Post

Hello, I recently bought a GeForce MSI GTX 760 Hawk O.C but I had some little big problem, I getting errors benchmarking/playing new realeses with Default Clocks (1111 Mhz CORE/ 1508 Mhz Memory) using LN1 Bios!
Errors like... NVidia Windows Kernel Driver Version XXX.XX Stopped bla bla bla, Dropped to Desktop and Error OpenGL in FurMark, long freezes in Valley/Heaven Benchmarking, etc
Btw, when I downgrade the clock for -20 Mhz I play/benchmarck fine! (1091 mhz)
Already updated the bios, flash the bios, and used LN2 Bios, Increased Power Limit/Core Voltage and still same problem.A

Need a Replacement?mad.gif
Use the stock bios pos 1 on switch and clean and re-install NV driver and activate in AB this

You should be getting 1.212v
The do the AB soft modd for 1.3v smile.gif
post #4965 of 6354
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOMECINEMA-PC View Post

Use the stock bios pos 1 on switch and clean and re-install NV driver and activate in AB this

You should be getting 1.212v
The do the AB soft modd for 1.3v smile.gif

About hidden Aux Voltage and Memory Voltage? Increase too?
post #4966 of 6354
So I'm finally getting a GTX760. I ordered a Zotac GTX-760 4GB. biggrin.gif I'm planning to upgrade it with an EK Watercooler.
post #4967 of 6354
Gigabyte 990fx a - ud5 can't get my 760 to sli?? Set up, drivers and everythig. Anyone have similar probs?
Blue Bum
(15 items)
 
  
MotherboardGraphicsGraphicsRAM
Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5 Gigabyte GTX 760 OC 2GB Gigabyte GTX 760 OC 2 GB Patriot Extreme 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveOS
Patriot Extreme OCZ SSD Western Digital Blue Windows 7 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus VE247H Logitech G105 Corsair HX850 Thermal Take Mid 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Saphira Corsair Jelly Turtle Beach XP500 
  hide details  
Reply
Blue Bum
(15 items)
 
  
MotherboardGraphicsGraphicsRAM
Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5 Gigabyte GTX 760 OC 2GB Gigabyte GTX 760 OC 2 GB Patriot Extreme 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveOS
Patriot Extreme OCZ SSD Western Digital Blue Windows 7 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus VE247H Logitech G105 Corsair HX850 Thermal Take Mid 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Saphira Corsair Jelly Turtle Beach XP500 
  hide details  
Reply
post #4968 of 6354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekones View Post

About hidden Aux Voltage and Memory Voltage? Increase too?
Do a couple of benchies without first then bump up aux ( vrm ) . Then bump up mem volts if your mem o/clock is causing issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post

Gigabyte 990fx a - ud5 can't get my 760 to sli?? Set up, drivers and everythig. Anyone have similar probs?
Silly quest is your sli bridge working and is sli turned on in NV control panel ?
post #4969 of 6354
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOMECINEMA-PC View Post

Do a couple of benchies without first then bump up aux ( vrm ) . Then bump up mem volts if your mem o/clock is causing issues
Silly quest is your sli bridge working and is sli turned on in NV control panel ?


Yeah haha, I think the bridge works. NV control won't show SLI as an option.
Blue Bum
(15 items)
 
  
MotherboardGraphicsGraphicsRAM
Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5 Gigabyte GTX 760 OC 2GB Gigabyte GTX 760 OC 2 GB Patriot Extreme 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveOS
Patriot Extreme OCZ SSD Western Digital Blue Windows 7 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus VE247H Logitech G105 Corsair HX850 Thermal Take Mid 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Saphira Corsair Jelly Turtle Beach XP500 
  hide details  
Reply
Blue Bum
(15 items)
 
  
MotherboardGraphicsGraphicsRAM
Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5 Gigabyte GTX 760 OC 2GB Gigabyte GTX 760 OC 2 GB Patriot Extreme 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveOS
Patriot Extreme OCZ SSD Western Digital Blue Windows 7 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus VE247H Logitech G105 Corsair HX850 Thermal Take Mid 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Saphira Corsair Jelly Turtle Beach XP500 
  hide details  
Reply
post #4970 of 6354
Can anyone confirm if the alphacool waterblock will work on evga 04g-p4-2768 kr I know it will the 2gb 2765 just hoping the pcb is the same any help would be greatly appreciated
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: NVIDIA
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 760 Owners Club