Recent Images In This Thread
- productIntel Core i7-4770K LGA1150tagged by jacksonchansf, 7/10/13
Related Forum Threads
- Is this Crysis 3 or something wrong with my PC? Last post on 5/4/15 at 12:40am in PC Gaming
- Dropped frames question in WoW Last post on 5/1/15 at 7:55am in PC Gaming
- GTA V Can't run properly? Last post on 4/26/15 at 9:21pm in PC Gaming
- Am I getting Bottlenecked? Last post on 4/30/15 at 2:35pm in AMD - General
- Poor performance with dual 290's HELP! Last post on 4/12/15 at 10:57am in AMD/ATI
Version: 17.0.2 Forward I have been using Debian based Linux since Knoppix version 2 or 3 came out (the Live CD got me into Linux) and later Ubuntu (I believe was version 5 when they added update...
_____________________________________________________________________________________ Introducing All this thing in this review are the main reasons why i did go for Aorus K7, instead of ASRock...
The MSI B350M Mortar is a "high end" micro ATX board that has a few drawbacks that hold it back. First, the positives: Build quality: The Mortar is very well built. The board itself is sturdy...
What else can I say? Its DDR4 RAM, it does its purpose. RYZEN users should get 2,667MHz guaranteed and those with with a AEGSA 10.0.6 should do 2933 99.9% of the time as well. Intel users should...
Great quality this unit is made by Super Flower one of the best OEMs out there, that only confirm how well is made. The cables, the fan, the caps, the metal box of the unit all feel premium and...
If Haswell is bad for Overclocking, will any next generation fix it? - Page 5
- If Haswell is bad for Overclocking, will any next generation fix it?
Currently, there are 2566 Active Users (465 Members and 2101 Guests)
- › Top 30 Unigine 'SUPERPOSITION' Benchmark 13 seconds ago
- › What's the best budget LGA 1156 mobo? (used) 29 seconds ago
- › [Official] RYZEN 7 1800X | 1700X |1700 Owners Club & 4GHz+ Club 1 minute ago
- › My experience with the Asus PRIME X370-Pro 1 minute ago
- › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread 2 minutes ago
- › New "Top Secret" SteelSeries Mouse Incoming 2 minutes ago
- › Older stuff, Free to pick up - Central PA 3 minutes ago
- › Overclocking issues on R1700, increase voltage but auto decrease... 3 minutes ago
- › [WCCF] Intel i9 7960X slower than 7900X in geekbench 4 minutes ago
- › [Tech Showdown] Ryzen 7 1700 vs i7 7820X core for core comparison 4 minutes ago
- › Manjaro Linux XFCE 64bit (Latest Version) Arch based linux by AlphaC
- › Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming K7 AM4 AMD X370 RGB FUSION SMART FAN 5... by Radical Vision
- › MSI ProSeries AMD Ryzen B350 DDR4 VR Ready HDMI USB 3 micro-ATX... by CriticalOne
- › Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz (PC4-25600)... by CriticalOne
- › EVGA SuperNOVA 850 P2 80+ PLATINUM, 850W ECO Mode Fully Modular... by Radical Vision
- › Winnja Cable by SightUp
- › In Win Classic Series, 80 Plus Platinum Certified, Fully Modular... by Wally West
- › Intel 750 Series AIC 800GB PCI Express 3.0 MLC Solid State Drive... by Spykerv
- › ID-COOLING Auraflow 240 RGB AIO Cooler by DaveLT
- › Noctua NH-D14 SE2011 Quiet CPU Cooler for Intel LGA 2011 Socket... by DontDoCovfefe
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency