I have had the pleasure of working with several GPUs throughout my lifetime. I have mostly stuck with Nvidia over the years but did bounce back and forth between AMD and NVidia. Since the launch...
Had it for well over 3 years now. Orion is not that good of a brand to begin with. This specific model is NOT recommended for connecting to a PC as its sharpness and response times are abysmal.
I am reviewing the Kanto YU4 Powered Bookshelf Speakers. I have used them as a main driver since 3/5/2017. I completed this review on 4/22/2017. https://goo.gl/BN80Nn I reviewed the Kanto YU3’s...
Flip over the Touch Mouse and you'll discover a to a great extent white underbelly, with an on/off catch, and a blue light where the BlueTrack following innovation does its thing in lieue of a...
Great sound, styled like the AKG. This headphone isn't going to win any award nor are they the best sounding headphones ever. With a price like this and maybe a few adjustments with the...
[ TET ] Nvidia delays new game device after finding problem (Shield) - Page 2
- [ TET ] Nvidia delays new game device after finding problem (Shield)
This thread is locked
Currently, there are 2636 Active Users (463 Members and 2173 Guests)
- › OLED 4K 30" 60 Hz - Dell UP3017Q 23 seconds ago
- › NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti Owner's Club 24 seconds ago
- › ASUS X99 Motherboard Series - Official Support Thread (North... 25 seconds ago
- › [PCWorld]AMD shows off Vega's ability to handle 8K graphics at NAB 1 minute ago
- › Dual Predator 360's With Clear Tubing Project!!! 1 minute ago
- › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread 1 minute ago
- › [Official] MSI X370 XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM AM4 Owners Club 3 minutes ago
- › What did happens to Roach? Also need some extra help with pc... 3 minutes ago
- › stock i7 7700k @79 Degrees !! 3 minutes ago
- › Ram for ASUS Sabertooth 990fx R2.0 4 minutes ago
- › XFX Gts XXX Edition Rx 580 8GB OC+ 1386Mhz DDR5 3xDP HDMI DVI... by Jedson3614
- › Orion TV 22 inch by fedrosishere
- › Kanto YU4 Powered Speakers with Bluetooth and Phono Preamp - Gloss... by SightUp
- › Gigabyte XTREME Gaming Mouse (GM-XM300) by orlahirish
- › Superlux HD 681 Dynamic Semi-Open Headphones by raisethe3
- › Logitech G Pro Gaming FPS Mouse with Advanced Gaming Sensor for... by raisethe3
- › AMD YD1700BBAEBOX Ryzen 7 1700 Processor with Wraith Spire LED Cooler by bluedevil
- › Microsoft IntelliMouse Optical 1.1A by 1n5aN1aC
- › DIYPC Alpha-GT3 Bench Computer Case by rediornot
- › Thermaltake Riing Plus 12 RGB Tt Premium Edition 120mm Software... by Jedson3614
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's