Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › [Official] Corsair Carbide Air 540 Owner's Club +Gallery
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] Corsair Carbide Air 540 Owner's Club +Gallery - Page 380

post #3791 of 12460
Quote:
Originally Posted by CroakV View Post

I'm hoping I won't have any fitting issues with an AX360 and AX240. Already consigned myself to running the 360 fittings on the bottom, but the nice thing about this case is that it's easy enough to invert, even full of fluid. I guess I'll find out tomorrow, both UPS and DHL say my parcels are in Malta now. smile.gif

I am using a ax240 and ax360. Fans on the 360 have to be mounted outside since the ax240 is a bit long.
post #3792 of 12460
Double post, sorry.
Edited by Jimhans1 - 12/15/13 at 11:23pm
post #3793 of 12460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Interstate View Post


I am using a ax240 and ax360. Fans on the 360 have to be mounted outside since the ax240 is a bit long.

Which ASRock board are you using? The PCIe spacing looks strange. And does your top card have a 3-slot backplate?
post #3794 of 12460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimhans1 View Post

Which ASRock board are you using? The PCIe spacing looks strange. And does your top card have a 3-slot backplate?

Asrock z77 extreme 6/tb. Its just 2 slots separating the pcie slots instead of 1. And its just a 2 slot bracket, both cards are msi Gtx 670 pe
Edited by Interstate - 12/16/13 at 3:49am
post #3795 of 12460




IN WIN 509 Build
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 6700k Gigabyte Z170X Ultra Gaming Gigabyte 980 Ti Extreme Gaming G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Intel 750 NVMe Samsung EVO EK 240 Predator Windows 10 64 Bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus ROG Swift Corsair Strafe RGB MX Brown IN WIN Classic 750 IN WIN 805 
MouseAudio
Corsair Sabre RGB Corsair SP2500 
  hide details  
Reply
IN WIN 509 Build
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 6700k Gigabyte Z170X Ultra Gaming Gigabyte 980 Ti Extreme Gaming G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Intel 750 NVMe Samsung EVO EK 240 Predator Windows 10 64 Bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus ROG Swift Corsair Strafe RGB MX Brown IN WIN Classic 750 IN WIN 805 
MouseAudio
Corsair Sabre RGB Corsair SP2500 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3796 of 12460
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyk20z3 View Post



Fancy seeing you here nyk20z3, nice rig!
AMD Money Pit
(13 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardRAMRAM
AMD Athlon X2 5000+  Asrock N61P-S Samsung 512MB DDR2 Samsung 512MB DDR2 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
Seagate 80GB SATA Cooler Master Phenom II Stock Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Dell Slim 160 Watt 
Case
XBOX Original Casing 
  hide details  
Reply
AMD Money Pit
(13 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardRAMRAM
AMD Athlon X2 5000+  Asrock N61P-S Samsung 512MB DDR2 Samsung 512MB DDR2 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
Seagate 80GB SATA Cooler Master Phenom II Stock Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Dell Slim 160 Watt 
Case
XBOX Original Casing 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3797 of 12460
Hello everyone smile.gif

I just brought my full sized smoked glass sidepanel home. What do you think of it? Some critics? smile.gif

The only think I h8 in this case is an acrylic window. In two weeks it is a terrible dust magnet and it scratches so fast. So I decided to change it to a real glass. I'm still working on mounting mechanism. Now I used magnetic tape to secure it on the corners, but maybe some other way will work better? What would you do in this situation to secure the glass? smile.gif need some advices or suggestions.

p.s. the glass is 6mm. I wanted 4mm but they didnt had 4mm glass at the moment. Maybe next year so I decided to use a thicker glass. But it still works fine.


Here are some photos. smile.gif p.p.s. sorry for creepy quality.


post #3798 of 12460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assyle View Post

Hello everyone smile.gif

I just brought my full sized smoked glass sidepanel home. What do you think of it? Some critics? smile.gif

The only think I h8 in this case is an acrylic window. In two weeks it is a terrible dust magnet and it scratches so fast. So I decided to change it to a real glass. I'm still working on mounting mechanism. Now I used magnetic tape to secure it on the corners, but maybe some other way will work better? What would you do in this situation to secure the glass? smile.gif need some advices or suggestions.

p.s. the glass is 6mm. I wanted 4mm but they didnt had 4mm glass at the moment. Maybe next year so I decided to use a thicker glass. But it still works fine.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Here are some photos. smile.gif p.p.s. sorry for creepy quality.



Is that a Sith on top of your case?
     
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5-6600K 6M Skylake Quad-Core 3.5 GH... ASUS Z170-PRO LGA 1151 Intel Z170 HDMI SATA 6Gb... ASUS ROG GeForce GTX 1070 STRIX-GTX1070-O8G-GAM... G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) 288-Pin... 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
SAMSUNG 850 PRO 2.5" 256GB SATA III 3-D Vertica... WD Black 1TB Performance Desktop Hard Disk Driv... Corsair Hydro Series H100i V2 Extreme Performan... Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS ROG PG278Q Black 27" WQHD 2560 x 1440, 144... Corsair K70 EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G2 Thermaltake Core X5 
Mouse
Logitech Proteus Core G502 
  hide details  
Reply
     
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5-6600K 6M Skylake Quad-Core 3.5 GH... ASUS Z170-PRO LGA 1151 Intel Z170 HDMI SATA 6Gb... ASUS ROG GeForce GTX 1070 STRIX-GTX1070-O8G-GAM... G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) 288-Pin... 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
SAMSUNG 850 PRO 2.5" 256GB SATA III 3-D Vertica... WD Black 1TB Performance Desktop Hard Disk Driv... Corsair Hydro Series H100i V2 Extreme Performan... Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS ROG PG278Q Black 27" WQHD 2560 x 1440, 144... Corsair K70 EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G2 Thermaltake Core X5 
Mouse
Logitech Proteus Core G502 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3799 of 12460
So I was googling my own rig and came across you guys and an OWNERS club ...
So had to join up and submit my pic. Some of you may have seen it floating around the internet but here I am.

I will start going over the 300+ posts in this thread after I post.

Enjoy

post #3800 of 12460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treble20 View Post

So I was googling my own rig and came across you guys and an OWNERS club ...
So had to join up and submit my pic. Some of you may have seen it floating around the internet but here I am.

I will start going over the 300+ posts in this thread after I post.

Enjoy
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Fantastic build, dude! That turned out great! thumb.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Cases
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › [Official] Corsair Carbide Air 540 Owner's Club +Gallery