No reviews yet.
- productClub 3D HD7990tagged by System, 6/29/13
Related Forum Threads
- another 7990, or go with 295x2?? Last post on 5/30/15 at 3:55am in AMD/ATI
- Club3d 7990 6 G original bios needed. Last post on 2/10/14 at 3:22am in AMD/ATI
- Some advice for helping me get my second gpu core to over volt 7990 Last post on 1/30/14 at 2:18pm in AMD/ATI
- Radeon HD 7970 or Radeon HD 7990 Last post on 11/11/13 at 6:14pm in AMD/ATI
- Problems Connecting 3 Displays to 7950 Via Club3D MST Hub Last post on 10/26/13 at 11:50pm in AMD/ATI
Version: 17.0.2 Forward I have been using Debian based Linux since Knoppix version 2 or 3 came out (the Live CD got me into Linux) and later Ubuntu (I believe was version 5 when they added update...
_____________________________________________________________________________________ Introducing All this thing in this review are the main reasons why i did go for Aorus K7, instead of ASRock...
The MSI B350M Mortar is a "high end" micro ATX board that has a few drawbacks that hold it back. First, the positives: Build quality: The Mortar is very well built. The board itself is sturdy...
What else can I say? Its DDR4 RAM, it does its purpose. RYZEN users should get 2,667MHz guaranteed and those with with a AEGSA 10.0.6 should do 2933 99.9% of the time as well. Intel users should...
Great quality this unit is made by Super Flower one of the best OEMs out there, that only confirm how well is made. The cables, the fan, the caps, the metal box of the unit all feel premium and...
[TechnoPat] AMD Radeon HD 7990 Review - Page 3
- [TechnoPat] AMD Radeon HD 7990 Review
Currently, there are 2502 Active Users (437 Members and 2065 Guests)
- › Creator's update issues. 59 seconds ago
- › EK Club 1 minute ago
- › [Electrek] Electric car sales reach 40% growth in the US and it’s... 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 1080 Owner's Club 3 minutes ago
- › My Little Pony - Folding Is Magic 3 minutes ago
- › Hardtubing Guy says Hello! 3 minutes ago
- › Evga FTW3 GTX 1080 Ti Owner's Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Projects of the Month for July 2017 4 minutes ago
- › MSI GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z owner's club 5 minutes ago
- › USB mouse hard overclocking (2000 Hz+) 5 minutes ago
- › Manjaro Linux XFCE 64bit (Latest Version) Arch based linux by AlphaC
- › Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming K7 AM4 AMD X370 RGB FUSION SMART FAN 5... by Radical Vision
- › MSI ProSeries AMD Ryzen B350 DDR4 VR Ready HDMI USB 3 micro-ATX... by CriticalOne
- › Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz (PC4-25600)... by CriticalOne
- › EVGA SuperNOVA 850 P2 80+ PLATINUM, 850W ECO Mode Fully Modular... by Radical Vision
- › Winnja Cable by SightUp
- › In Win Classic Series, 80 Plus Platinum Certified, Fully Modular... by Wally West
- › Intel 750 Series AIC 800GB PCI Express 3.0 MLC Solid State Drive... by Spykerv
- › ID-COOLING Auraflow 240 RGB AIO Cooler by DaveLT
- › Noctua NH-D14 SE2011 Quiet CPU Cooler for Intel LGA 2011 Socket... by DontDoCovfefe
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency