No reviews yet.
- productClub 3D HD7990tagged by System, 6/29/13
Related Forum Threads
- another 7990, or go with 295x2?? Last post on 5/30/15 at 3:55am in AMD/ATI
- Club3d 7990 6 G original bios needed. Last post on 2/10/14 at 3:22am in AMD/ATI
- Some advice for helping me get my second gpu core to over volt 7990 Last post on 1/30/14 at 2:18pm in AMD/ATI
- Radeon HD 7970 or Radeon HD 7990 Last post on 11/11/13 at 6:14pm in AMD/ATI
- Problems Connecting 3 Displays to 7950 Via Club3D MST Hub Last post on 10/26/13 at 11:50pm in AMD/ATI
This AIO just arrived last week when I was having the runs all week. Unfortunately. I am reviewing it though and I'm ecstatic that there is finally a much cheaper RGB equipped AIO on the...
Simply put, it's the best air cpu cooling solution I've found, but it is heavy and large. Be sure to have either low profile ram or make sure you have clearance, additionally it would be advisable...
I bought this because it was the cheapest that was compatible with nvidias 3d glasses and aside from a single stuck pixel it's a decent enough monitor. Using Total Media Theatre I am able to watch...
I was looking to replace my wraith spire cooler that comes with my Ryzen R7 1700 CPU. The reason was I want to overclock beyond 3.8 GHz stable. Looking around, I was initially impressed with...
HDDs are heavy and require a lot of room. I used to run two 2TB and one 4TB HDDs in my desktop machine for data drives and had a set of four more backup HDDs for each data drive in my computer: two...
[TechnoPat] AMD Radeon HD 7990 Review - Page 3
- [TechnoPat] AMD Radeon HD 7990 Review
Currently, there are 2051 Active Users (289 Members and 1762 Guests)
- › Roccat Kone Pure Owl-Eye (2017) - 3361 - 88g 23 seconds ago
- › [Official] Screenshot of Your Games Thread 27 seconds ago
- › [Guru3D] Endurance Test of Samsung 850 Pro Comes to an end after... 29 seconds ago
- › [Game-Debate] Playstation 4 is like a 5 Year Old PC Holding Back... 40 seconds ago
- › [TechSpot] Overclocking the Core i9-7900X - Can We Tame the Beast? 1 minute ago
- › [Various] Skylake-X (Core i9) Lineup and Specifications - 6C / 8C /... 1 minute ago
- › [TT] 4K gaming audience is "too limited" for Nintendo 2 minutes ago
- › Alphacool pump VPP755 review of noise issues and problems 3 minutes ago
- › SEASONIC SS-750KM3 GOLD - will it be beefy enough for a EVGA... 4 minutes ago
- › Never thought I'd say...need help picking parts. 6 minutes ago
- › ID-COOLING Auraflow 240 RGB AIO Cooler by DaveLT
- › Noctua NH-D14 SE2011 Quiet CPU Cooler for Intel LGA 2011 Socket... by DontDoCovfefe
- › Acer - GN246HL 24" LCD 1ms 144Hz HDMI 3D 1080p Monitor by oobymach
- › Enermax CPU Air Cooler 250W+ Intel/AMD PDF Design, DFR Technology,... by zenstrive
- › Samsung 850 EVO 4TB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-75E4T0B/AM) by Lady Fitzgerald
- › StarTech HSB220SAT25B 2 Drive 2.5in Trayless Hot Swap SATA Mobile... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Palit GeForce GTX 1050 Ti KalmX 4 GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 Graphics... by Duality92
- › Jonsbo VR2 - Tempered Glass and Aluminium case by Duality92
- › iiyama G-MASTER GB2788HS TN 27" Black Full HD by FuwyFun
- › Xbox Wireless Controller - White by FuwyFun
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency