However, the 650W is sort of "in the middle". It's overkill for that set up, but pushing it if I decide to get another 7950. That leads me to my question. Should I get a 550W now, and buy a 750W later if I decide to get another 7950? Or just buy a 750W now, even if I may never get another 7950? Recommendations for specific psu's are appreciated.
Edit: I will be overclocking this, probably to 4.6 or 4.8GHz.