Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › AMD/ATI › Upgrade or wait
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Upgrade or wait

post #1 of 2
Thread Starter 
Hello all
I have a GTX660ti that I can possible sell and get a Powercolor 7970OC / plus bundled with 4 games.

http://www.powercolor.com/global/pro...res.asp?id=465


Is it worth doing. only title I play is BF3 currently at ultra settings @1080p(FPS is normally on 60 all the time). Will also play BF4 when it comes out or should i rather wait for the AMD 9000 series to come out.

Thanks in advance for any input.
Edited by kyton - 7/4/13 at 11:20pm
post #2 of 2
You should wait. Unless it is a killer deal. Your fps is probably capped at 60 because of vsync is my guess. Besides the next series cards should be better optimized for BF4 due to the whole AMD - EA deal going on. I wouldn't be surprised to see BF4 as part of a AMD game bundle.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AMD/ATI
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › AMD/ATI › Upgrade or wait