Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Hardware News › [VERGE] HTC profit down 83 percent from last year despite flagship launch
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[VERGE] HTC profit down 83 percent from last year despite flagship launch - Page 9

post #81 of 181
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papadope View Post

Bring back the HTC Pro in android form, the market needs more qwerty phones for business users.

i really don't see the benefit of a physical keyboard on these devices. i mean, the keys on evo 3d are 2x (or more) the size of those on a bb and i can type way faster on it. i mean physical is definitely better if it's reasonably sized, but in this case not so much
post #82 of 181
Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectblade View Post

i really don't see the benefit of a physical keyboard on these devices. i mean, the keys on evo 3d are 2x (or more) the size of those on a bb and i can type way faster on it. i mean physical is definitely better if it's reasonably sized, but in this case not so much

Virtual keyboards have gotten better but, Virtual keyboards can never be as good as physical keyboards with tactical feedback. Yes I know, you can make the phone vibrate everytime you press on a key but there is always that small delay and miss's when typing quickly.

Either way, its an area of the market being neglected. There is money to be made there.
Home Rig
(14 items)
 
Work Rig
(16 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2400 Dell Proprietary Sapphire Radeon 5750 16GB Corsair Vengence 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
320GB Seagate HDD DVD Writer Dell Proprietary HSF Windows 7 Professional x64 
MonitorMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Dell U2311H Dell U2311H Dell U2311H Corsair K70 Red 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Dell Proprietary Vostro 460 Mini Tower Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty 
  hide details  
Reply
Home Rig
(14 items)
 
Work Rig
(16 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2400 Dell Proprietary Sapphire Radeon 5750 16GB Corsair Vengence 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
320GB Seagate HDD DVD Writer Dell Proprietary HSF Windows 7 Professional x64 
MonitorMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Dell U2311H Dell U2311H Dell U2311H Corsair K70 Red 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Dell Proprietary Vostro 460 Mini Tower Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty 
  hide details  
Reply
post #83 of 181
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papadope View Post

Virtual keyboards have gotten better but, Virtual keyboards can never be as good as physical keyboards with tactical feedback. Yes I know, you can make the phone vibrate everytime you press on a key but there is always that small delay and miss's when typing quickly.

Either way, its an area of the market being neglected. There is money to be made there.

i mean i have more trouble typing on a bb keyboard just because of how small all the keys are. i probably misstype more for that reason alone

and if it was a relevant part of the market i'd assume bb wouldn't be collapsing right now
post #84 of 181
If HTC made a Higher tier windows phone, I would have gotten it over my Lumia 928

The Lumia 928 has the same issues as the One too. No Removable battery, no SD Card Slot (I actually need one, My PMP is at around 70 gigs of music alone) and the fact you can't crack it open to fix it. I'm able to repair it if I need to due to the fact I ran an Iphone repair service in high school.
Aloha Oe
(17 items)
 
QT
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I7 4700HQ MSI Laptop Board GTX 765m 16 gb 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
2x RAID0 128gb SSD's 1 TB Storage Drive WD My Pasport LG Slim Portable Blu-Ray Multi 
OSMonitorKeyboardCase
Windows H8 LG Flattron 24EA53V Ducky 9008G2 MSI GS70 UltraSlim Case 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Mad Catz R.A.T TE Razer Vespula Creative Soundblaster 2x Mids and a Sub (built in) Creative Gigaworks T40 
Audio
Blue Yeti 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Dual Core Nokia  Adreno 225 1024mb 
Hard DriveOSMonitorCase
32 GB Solid State Windows Phone 8.1 4.5 inch Ammoled @ 768x1280 Trident Aegis (red)  
Other
8.7mp Camera with Carl Zeiss Lens and Xenon Flash  
  hide details  
Reply
Aloha Oe
(17 items)
 
QT
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I7 4700HQ MSI Laptop Board GTX 765m 16 gb 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
2x RAID0 128gb SSD's 1 TB Storage Drive WD My Pasport LG Slim Portable Blu-Ray Multi 
OSMonitorKeyboardCase
Windows H8 LG Flattron 24EA53V Ducky 9008G2 MSI GS70 UltraSlim Case 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Mad Catz R.A.T TE Razer Vespula Creative Soundblaster 2x Mids and a Sub (built in) Creative Gigaworks T40 
Audio
Blue Yeti 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Dual Core Nokia  Adreno 225 1024mb 
Hard DriveOSMonitorCase
32 GB Solid State Windows Phone 8.1 4.5 inch Ammoled @ 768x1280 Trident Aegis (red)  
Other
8.7mp Camera with Carl Zeiss Lens and Xenon Flash  
  hide details  
Reply
post #85 of 181
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotUrAverageJoe View Post

I know more about the camera than you would imagine, and considering the fact I own a few nice real cameras I don't need a press release. No disrespect but I can tell you worked in a store - you seem to have their limited contextual knowledge of things. Anyways, the average Joe looks at the numbers and they consider 4MP a joke when others offer 8 or even 12. You mention Samsung being latest fad without any thought as to why. They made a better product, and the buzz spread about it being better than the iPhone. IT
That really sounds like someone who knows about cameras lol...
 
Philip J. Fry
(6 items)
 
Turanga Leela
(1 item)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 4690K 4.2ghz 1.15v Asus Z97I-Plus EVGA GTX1070 ACX 3.0 HyperX 16gb 1866mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850 Evo 250GB Western Digital Caviar Black1TB NZXT Kraken X41 Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorMonitorMonitorPower
ASUS VN247H-P ASUS VN247H-P ASUS VN247H-P SPI Magna Gold 750w 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair Obsidian 250D Zowie FK1 Steelseries QCK XXL  Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80 (Labtec LVA-7330) 
Audio
Fiio E10 Olympus 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i5 M 480 Nvidia GeForce 310M 4gb Samsung ram 640gb Samsung HM641JI 
OSOther
Windows 7 Home Premium Samsung QX410 Laptop 
Keyboard
Which one? :P 
  hide details  
Reply
 
Philip J. Fry
(6 items)
 
Turanga Leela
(1 item)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 4690K 4.2ghz 1.15v Asus Z97I-Plus EVGA GTX1070 ACX 3.0 HyperX 16gb 1866mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850 Evo 250GB Western Digital Caviar Black1TB NZXT Kraken X41 Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorMonitorMonitorPower
ASUS VN247H-P ASUS VN247H-P ASUS VN247H-P SPI Magna Gold 750w 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair Obsidian 250D Zowie FK1 Steelseries QCK XXL  Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80 (Labtec LVA-7330) 
Audio
Fiio E10 Olympus 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i5 M 480 Nvidia GeForce 310M 4gb Samsung ram 640gb Samsung HM641JI 
OSOther
Windows 7 Home Premium Samsung QX410 Laptop 
Keyboard
Which one? :P 
  hide details  
Reply
post #86 of 181
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotUrAverageJoe View Post

What you're doing is spouting stats and phone specs with no consideration for real world usage. USE your phone - If it does everything you need it to do then keep it. Don't ever let some spec sheet tell you when to upgrade. Your comment about return value is also untrue. The only phone fetching $300 is the Galaxy 3 and if you had that phone you'd be a fool to upgrade now anyways. Every other flagship phone gets you about $150-200 depending on condition. You're also being disengenious about the warranty. Yes it's only 1 year but insurance covers everything but a broken screen. They even replace bad batteries for free.

His point remains valid. You upgrade based on personal needs not peer pressure or cool factor. Anything else is foolish at best.

I agree with this for sure.

I felt the need to upgrade from my Droid X2 to a Galaxy S4, I didn't do it because it's the "cool thing to do." I did it because the Droid X2 is a piece of garbage. Motorola cut off updates for the phone after only 6 months, so it never got an upgrade to Jelly Bean. So many people thought it was going to get it simply because when it was released, it was considered a flagship phone (first dual-core smartphone on Verizon.), but it never got updated past Gingerbread. To make matters worse, it was only 3G, so download and internet browsing speeds were slow unless you were on Wi-Fi.

Of course, the S4 fixed EVERYTHING I hated about the Droid X2. On top of that, the battery-life on the S4 is amazing compared to the X2. Also, I know that since the S4 is Samsung's flagship and one of, if not their best selling phone, it will get incremental updates as time goes on.

For me, the S4 is the whole package. That's the reason I got it.
Edited by Mad Pistol - 7/7/13 at 7:22pm
Everest - Intel
(20 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i7 4790k Gigabyte Z97X Gaming 7 Nvidia GTX 1070 Founder's Edition Nvidia GTX 1070 Founder's Edition 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
16GB (2x8) Patriot Viper 1866Mhz  Seagate 3TB, WD 500GB HDD, WD 640GB HD Samsung 850 EVO 512GB Samsung DVD-Burner 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Corsair H110 w/ Dual Aerocool DS 140mm fans Windows 10 Pro AOC U3477PQU 34" Ultrawide (3440x1440) Dell U2412m IPS display 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum Evga SuperNOVA 750 G2 NZXT Phantom 530 Black Logitech G502 Proteus Core 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Corsair MM400 Creative Sound Blaster E5 DAC/AMP Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones HyperX Cloud Headset 
  hide details  
Reply
Everest - Intel
(20 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i7 4790k Gigabyte Z97X Gaming 7 Nvidia GTX 1070 Founder's Edition Nvidia GTX 1070 Founder's Edition 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
16GB (2x8) Patriot Viper 1866Mhz  Seagate 3TB, WD 500GB HDD, WD 640GB HD Samsung 850 EVO 512GB Samsung DVD-Burner 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Corsair H110 w/ Dual Aerocool DS 140mm fans Windows 10 Pro AOC U3477PQU 34" Ultrawide (3440x1440) Dell U2412m IPS display 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum Evga SuperNOVA 750 G2 NZXT Phantom 530 Black Logitech G502 Proteus Core 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Corsair MM400 Creative Sound Blaster E5 DAC/AMP Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones HyperX Cloud Headset 
  hide details  
Reply
post #87 of 181
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Pistol View Post

I agree with this for sure.

I felt the need to upgrade from my Droid X2 to a Galaxy S4, I didn't do it because it's the "cool thing to do." I did it because the Droid X2 is a piece of garbage. Motorola cut off updates for the phone after only 6 months, so it never got an upgrade to Jelly Bean. So many people thought it was going to get it simply because when it was released, it was considered a flagship phone (first dual-core smartphone on Verizon.), but it never got updated past Gingerbread. To make matters worse, it was only 3G, so download and internet browsing speeds were slow unless you were on Wi-Fi.

Of course, the S4 fixed EVERYTHING I hated about the Droid X2. On top of that, the battery-life on the S4 is amazing compared to the X2. Also, I know that since the S4 is Samsung's flagship and one of, if not their best selling phone, it will get incremental updates as time goes on.

For me, the S4 is the whole package. That's the reason I got it.

I wouldn't put full blame on Moto for that one. VZW did the same with the GNex...except it lasted 2 months longer. Most disappointing purchase of my life. Ironically, it's the only smartphone I've ever gotten in contract because VZW hyped it up that much.
 
TBA
(14 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4770k [4.2GHz] Gigabyte Z97N G5 Titan X P [12GB] G.Skill Ripjaw X [16GB] 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Kingston HyperX Savage [480GB] Mushkin Enhanced Reactor [1TB] Noctua NH-C14S + F120MP Phanteks PH-F120MP [x2] 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Professional [x64] Acer Predator X34 HHKB Pro 2 Corsair SF600 [600w] 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
NCASE M1 [v5] Logitech G900 QcK+ [Vault 111 Ed.] Schiit Bifrost Uber + Schiit Asgard 2 + TH-X00... 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Penitum G3258 ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac ASUS GTX 1070 FE Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 1866 [White Ed.] 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Kingston HyperX 3K [120GB] Phanteks PH-TC14PE  Win 10 Pro [x64] Dell UltraSharp U2713HM [2K] 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
KC60 [Miami Ed.] EVGA 550 G2 Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX [White] Rival 300 [Fade] 
Mouse PadAudio
SS QcK Heavy Massdrop x HiFiMAN HE-350 
  hide details  
Reply
 
TBA
(14 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4770k [4.2GHz] Gigabyte Z97N G5 Titan X P [12GB] G.Skill Ripjaw X [16GB] 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Kingston HyperX Savage [480GB] Mushkin Enhanced Reactor [1TB] Noctua NH-C14S + F120MP Phanteks PH-F120MP [x2] 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Professional [x64] Acer Predator X34 HHKB Pro 2 Corsair SF600 [600w] 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
NCASE M1 [v5] Logitech G900 QcK+ [Vault 111 Ed.] Schiit Bifrost Uber + Schiit Asgard 2 + TH-X00... 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Penitum G3258 ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac ASUS GTX 1070 FE Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 1866 [White Ed.] 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Kingston HyperX 3K [120GB] Phanteks PH-TC14PE  Win 10 Pro [x64] Dell UltraSharp U2713HM [2K] 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
KC60 [Miami Ed.] EVGA 550 G2 Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX [White] Rival 300 [Fade] 
Mouse PadAudio
SS QcK Heavy Massdrop x HiFiMAN HE-350 
  hide details  
Reply
post #88 of 181
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Pistol View Post

I agree with this for sure.

I felt the need to upgrade from my Droid X2 to a Galaxy S4, I didn't do it because it's the "cool thing to do." I did it because the Droid X2 is a piece of garbage. Motorola cut off updates for the phone after only 6 months, so it never got an upgrade to Jelly Bean. So many people thought it was going to get it simply because when it was released, it was considered a flagship phone (first dual-core smartphone on Verizon.), but it never got updated past Gingerbread. To make matters worse, it was only 3G, so download and internet browsing speeds were slow unless you were on Wi-Fi.

Of course, the S4 fixed EVERYTHING I hated about the Droid X2. On top of that, the battery-life on the S4 is amazing compared to the X2. Also, I know that since the S4 is Samsung's flagship and one of, if not their best selling phone, it will get incremental updates as time goes on.

For me, the S4 is the whole package. That's the reason I got it.

I agree that people shouldn't upgrade due to peer pressure or cool factor. However I disagree with his claim that people would be a fool to upgrade from a S3 to a S4.

You really need to try out the phone you might upgrade to and judge how large an upgrade it is compared to your old phone. The decision on whether to upgrade based on how much you would pay for such an upgrade(for me: higher res/larger screen, longer battery life, better speaker, better camera hardware & software,significantly higher resale value in the next 6 month because it is a new phone with warranty), if you view the improvement to be worth the extra price you pay or that staying with the old phone would put you in an undesirable situation then you should upgrade.
Edited by sherlock - 7/7/13 at 7:38pm
Skylake 1080 FTW
(18 items)
 
XPS 15
(7 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-6700K  ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger EVGA 1080 FTW TridentZ DDR4-3000 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung SM951 128GB Samsung 840 Pro 256 GB Muskin Reactor 1TB Seagate Baracuda 2TB ST2000DM001 HDD 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Seagate Baracuda 2TB ST2000DM001 HDD Corsair H110i GT Windows 10 Pro  Acer XB321HK 32" 4K G-sync 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair K70 Rapid Fire EVGA SuperNova 650 P2 NZXT H440 Black Logitech G900  
Mouse PadOther
Razer Vespula CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD - PFC Sinewave UPS Syst... 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-6700HQ 2.6Ghz(3.5Ghz Turbo) Dell XPS 15 Nvidia GTX 960M 8GB DDR4-2133 
Hard DriveOSMonitor
256GB PCIE SSD Windows 10 Pro 15.6" 1080p 
  hide details  
Reply
Skylake 1080 FTW
(18 items)
 
XPS 15
(7 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-6700K  ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger EVGA 1080 FTW TridentZ DDR4-3000 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung SM951 128GB Samsung 840 Pro 256 GB Muskin Reactor 1TB Seagate Baracuda 2TB ST2000DM001 HDD 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Seagate Baracuda 2TB ST2000DM001 HDD Corsair H110i GT Windows 10 Pro  Acer XB321HK 32" 4K G-sync 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair K70 Rapid Fire EVGA SuperNova 650 P2 NZXT H440 Black Logitech G900  
Mouse PadOther
Razer Vespula CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD - PFC Sinewave UPS Syst... 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-6700HQ 2.6Ghz(3.5Ghz Turbo) Dell XPS 15 Nvidia GTX 960M 8GB DDR4-2133 
Hard DriveOSMonitor
256GB PCIE SSD Windows 10 Pro 15.6" 1080p 
  hide details  
Reply
post #89 of 181
How the heck does someone find the time and energy to sell their phones every year almost. I did it for 3 months back in the day and tried out about 4 phones in that period, the amount of time I wasted going through kijiji and contacting people...I'll never do that again.

As others have said, the bump in spec is...well expected isn't it? After all they'll have a hard time selling you the same old hardware over and over again. One of the reasons the galaxy tabs don't sell as well as their phones I suspect.

Honestly the whole resolution thing really drives me nuts. Do you really NEED 1080 in a 5"~ screen? Is it like the difference between a horse cart, and a Bugatti Veyron? When you look at the screen are you honestly going to say something like "This is simply unreadable, I'm hurting my eyes just looking at it!" because if that's the case...you need to perhaps rethink your life priorities.

Even 1080 on a 10" tablet seems nuts by me. I have a TF101 and a TF300 in the house, and never have I once thought the screen could use more pixels. Why do you need 1080 in such little real estate? The GPU has to work harder pumping out those pixels, your battery life goes down the drain...you'd need a faster CPU to keep up with all that.


I mean, if you're rich to the point where a few grand is like a quarter to you...then I guess why not have the latest and greatest?

EDIT: I like to keep my hardware, still have an original international galaxy S I use as my media player. Put it in airplane mode, load up an microSD with videos and you're entertained for hours!
Edited by Sylon - 7/7/13 at 7:38pm
Something
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6600 G0 @ 3.6 w/ 1.4v Gigabyte EP35 DS3R Asus DirectCU II GTX 580 Patriot Extreme Performance 2x1gb 800mhz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
WD Black 2 TB Windows 7 64bit Samsung Syncmaster BX2350 + 42' LG LCD Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 
PowerCaseMouse
Corsair TX650 V2 HAF 932 Death Adder 3.5g, G9x, Naga 2012 
  hide details  
Reply
Something
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6600 G0 @ 3.6 w/ 1.4v Gigabyte EP35 DS3R Asus DirectCU II GTX 580 Patriot Extreme Performance 2x1gb 800mhz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
WD Black 2 TB Windows 7 64bit Samsung Syncmaster BX2350 + 42' LG LCD Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 
PowerCaseMouse
Corsair TX650 V2 HAF 932 Death Adder 3.5g, G9x, Naga 2012 
  hide details  
Reply
post #90 of 181
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylon View Post

How the heck does someone find the time and energy to sell their phones every year almost. I did it for 3 months back in the day and tried out about 4 phones in that period, the amount of time I wasted going through kijiji and contacting people...I'll never do that again.

As others have said, the bump in spec is...well expected isn't it? After all they'll have a hard time selling you the same old hardware over and over again. One of the reasons the galaxy tabs don't sell as well as their phones I suspect.

Honestly the whole resolution thing really drives me nuts. Do you really NEED 1080 in a 5"~ screen? Is it like the difference between a horse cart, and a Bugatti Veyron? When you look at the screen are you honestly going to say something like "This is simply unreadable, I'm hurting my eyes just looking at it!" because if that's the case...you need to perhaps rethink your life priorities.

Even 1080 on a 10" tablet seems nuts by me. I have a TF101 and a TF300 in the house, and never have I once thought the screen could use more pixels. Why do you need 1080 in such little real estate? The GPU has to work harder pumping out those pixels, your battery life goes down the drain...you'd need a faster CPU to keep up with all that.


I mean, if you're rich to the point where a few grand is like a quarter to you...then I guess why not have the latest and greatest?

This. I see 1080p in anything less than a 14" as unnecessary.
Aloha Oe
(17 items)
 
QT
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I7 4700HQ MSI Laptop Board GTX 765m 16 gb 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
2x RAID0 128gb SSD's 1 TB Storage Drive WD My Pasport LG Slim Portable Blu-Ray Multi 
OSMonitorKeyboardCase
Windows H8 LG Flattron 24EA53V Ducky 9008G2 MSI GS70 UltraSlim Case 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Mad Catz R.A.T TE Razer Vespula Creative Soundblaster 2x Mids and a Sub (built in) Creative Gigaworks T40 
Audio
Blue Yeti 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Dual Core Nokia  Adreno 225 1024mb 
Hard DriveOSMonitorCase
32 GB Solid State Windows Phone 8.1 4.5 inch Ammoled @ 768x1280 Trident Aegis (red)  
Other
8.7mp Camera with Carl Zeiss Lens and Xenon Flash  
  hide details  
Reply
Aloha Oe
(17 items)
 
QT
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I7 4700HQ MSI Laptop Board GTX 765m 16 gb 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
2x RAID0 128gb SSD's 1 TB Storage Drive WD My Pasport LG Slim Portable Blu-Ray Multi 
OSMonitorKeyboardCase
Windows H8 LG Flattron 24EA53V Ducky 9008G2 MSI GS70 UltraSlim Case 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Mad Catz R.A.T TE Razer Vespula Creative Soundblaster 2x Mids and a Sub (built in) Creative Gigaworks T40 
Audio
Blue Yeti 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Dual Core Nokia  Adreno 225 1024mb 
Hard DriveOSMonitorCase
32 GB Solid State Windows Phone 8.1 4.5 inch Ammoled @ 768x1280 Trident Aegis (red)  
Other
8.7mp Camera with Carl Zeiss Lens and Xenon Flash  
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Hardware News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Hardware News › [VERGE] HTC profit down 83 percent from last year despite flagship launch