- topicUS48tagged by _s3v3n_, 7/12/13
Related Forum Threads
- FS: LGA 1366 Gaming Rig parts MAKE OFFERS! everything must go! Last post on Yesterday at 11:51 am in Main Components
- Power Supplies (850w, 750w, 520w) | RAID Cards | Wifi Card | Last post on 12/4/16 at 10:40pm in Other Components
- Scythe Kaze Fan Controllers | TRUE 120 Black Heatsink | Assorted Fans Last post on 12/4/16 at 10:31pm in Cooling Products
- Corsair Fans - Variety - SP120, AF140, Stock Last post on 12/4/16 at 6:24pm in Cooling Products
- Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Music Last post on 12/4/16 at 4:35pm in Audio
Cooler Master always continues to improve upon an already good design. They use this design principle for all of their products. I will be taking a look at the Cooler Master MasterBox 5T case. I...
The Geforce 10 series is claimed by Nvidia as "The world's most advanced gaming solutions". With the launch of the Titan X, GTX 1080, 1070, 1060, and now 1050 Nvidia is surrounding every budget...
A gaming sound bar. Now that's probably something you haven't heard before. Traditionally computer audio has been dominated by headphones and small desktop speakers. They work well but there hasn't...
IPS color reproduction sRGB > 99% 300cd/m2 brightness 5ms response time Color calibrated with spec sheet. Video input includes 2 HDMI 1.4 ports and a displayport 1.2. FreeSync 40~75Hz Has...
Depending on how much you pay for this monitor it could be a good deal or a bad one. My father bought one of these and I helped to configure it. I advised him to get an ultrawide for productivity...
For Sale: [SOLD] i7 3770K delidded/slightly lapped CPU - Page 2
- [SOLD] i7 3770K delidded/slightly lapped CPU
Currently, there are 2023 Active Users (297 Members and 1726 Guests)
- › PC freezes when playing GTA V 1 minute ago
- › [OCN HEC] Holiday Giveaway feat. Massdrop x Hifiman HE-350 3 minutes ago
- › [Official] Delidded Club / Guide 3 minutes ago
- › [nstrumental] Aggressive design caused Samsung Galaxy Note 7... 3 minutes ago
- › The Deathadder Megathread 5 minutes ago
- › LIAN LI PC TU100 / 200 owners club 6 minutes ago
- › [HardwareCanucks] GTX 1060 vs. RX 480 - An Updated Review 6 minutes ago
- › Two Samsung 850 Pro 128 GiB SSD's in RAID 0 or RAID 1? 7 minutes ago
- › [Tom's Hardware] Overclocking Intel’s Core i7-7700K: Kaby Lake Hits... 8 minutes ago
- › Samsung monitors of 2016 introduced (Curved, High Resolution,... 10 minutes ago
- › COOLER MASTER USA MasterBox 5T by Jedson3614
- › ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1050 Ti OC Edition 4GB GDDR5 128-bit DL-DVI... by Jedson3614
- › Creative Sound BlasterX Katana by WilliamGayde
- › LG 29UC88-B UltraWide IPS LED HDMI X 2 Monitor by AlphaC
- › LG Electronics UM67 29UM67 29-Inch Screen LED-lit Monitor by AlphaC
- › Lumsing Harmonica Series Dual-USB Portable Battery Charger 13000... by KipH
- › Corsair Hydro Series H55 Quiet Edition Liquid CPU Cooler... by AyyMD
- › Western Digital Black 1TB (WD1002FAEX-00Y9A0) 7200rpm, 64mb cache... by Walitorax
- › Thermalright TRUE Spirit 140 Direct by AyyMD
- › Rajintek 240 AIO by Jedson3614
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...