- topicUS48tagged by _s3v3n_, 7/12/13
Related Forum Threads
- [FS] Core i7 6700, H110i Mini ITX Motherboard, Artic Cooling i11 [W] Paypal, Cash Last post on Yesterday at 7:50 pm in Main Components
- [FS] Gigabyte X370 Gaming 5 Last post on Yesterday at 3:18 pm in Main Components
- [FS] Samsung 850 pro 128GB Last post on 7/19/17 at 6:22pm in Other Components
- [FS] Asus PG278Q ROG Swift Last post on 7/20/17 at 6:02am in Video
- 5960x Last post on 7/18/17 at 4:58pm in Main Components
Version: 17.0.2 Forward I have been using Debian based Linux since Knoppix version 2 or 3 came out (the Live CD got me into Linux) and later Ubuntu (I believe was version 5 when they added update...
_____________________________________________________________________________________ Introducing All this thing in this review are the main reasons why i did go for Aorus K7, instead of ASRock...
The MSI B350M Mortar is a "high end" micro ATX board that has a few drawbacks that hold it back. First, the positives: Build quality: The Mortar is very well built. The board itself is sturdy...
What else can I say? Its DDR4 RAM, it does its purpose. RYZEN users should get 2,667MHz guaranteed and those with with a AEGSA 10.0.6 should do 2933 99.9% of the time as well. Intel users should...
Great quality this unit is made by Super Flower one of the best OEMs out there, that only confirm how well is made. The cables, the fan, the caps, the metal box of the unit all feel premium and...
For Sale: [SOLD] i7 3770K delidded/slightly lapped CPU - Page 2
- [SOLD] i7 3770K delidded/slightly lapped CPU
Currently, there are 2021 Active Users (266 Members and 1755 Guests)
- › Adaptive vs Offset ? 9 seconds ago
- › Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming K7 Discussion 43 seconds ago
- › I just bought a GTX 980 Ti HoF.... was it a bad decison? 54 seconds ago
- › [Build Log] Watercooled Phanteks Enthoo Primo 7900x - Redundant 2 minutes ago
- › CPU OC deterioration - its true, isn't it? 5 minutes ago
- › [Videocards] Core i9 7920X to have 2.9ghz base clock 8 minutes ago
- › (TechP) EA Incentivizes Pre-orders with Exclusive Graphics Effects 8 minutes ago
- › Samsung C32HG70 vs. AOC AG322QCX Which one will you choose? 9 minutes ago
- › Ninox Venator 3360 13 minutes ago
- › [ExtremeTech] Gigabyte's Tiny PC More Powerful and Upgradeable Than... 14 minutes ago
- › Manjaro Linux XFCE 64bit (Latest Version) Arch based linux by AlphaC
- › Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming K7 AM4 AMD X370 RGB FUSION SMART FAN 5... by Radical Vision
- › MSI ProSeries AMD Ryzen B350 DDR4 VR Ready HDMI USB 3 micro-ATX... by CriticalOne
- › Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz (PC4-25600)... by CriticalOne
- › EVGA SuperNOVA 850 P2 80+ PLATINUM, 850W ECO Mode Fully Modular... by Radical Vision
- › Winnja Cable by SightUp
- › In Win Classic Series, 80 Plus Platinum Certified, Fully Modular... by Wally West
- › Intel 750 Series AIC 800GB PCI Express 3.0 MLC Solid State Drive... by Spykerv
- › ID-COOLING Auraflow 240 RGB AIO Cooler by DaveLT
- › Noctua NH-D14 SE2011 Quiet CPU Cooler for Intel LGA 2011 Socket... by DontDoCovfefe
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency