Recent Images In This Thread
- productGIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD5 AM3+ AMD 990FX SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboardtagged by Mad Skillz, 7/14/13
Related Forum Threads
- GPU upgrade for AM3+ system Last post on 11/6/16 at 10:03am in Graphics Cards - General
- Continuing performance issues. Last post on 11/27/14 at 1:49pm in AMD CPUs
- new new motherboard for AMD 9590fx Last post on 3/7/14 at 11:14pm in AMD Motherboards
- Help with overclocking the 8350 on msi 970a-g45 Last post on 12/9/14 at 2:52pm in AMD CPUs
- New gaming rig suggestions. Last post on 1/9/14 at 8:52pm in AMD CPUs
Did you know Creative makes keyboards and mice now? Creative has just launched their new line of peripherals called the Vanguard RGB keyboard and the RGB Siege mouse. Each device sports a unique...
Product Link : https://gskill.com/en/product/ripjaws-km570-rgb--cherry-mx-brown General specifications Packaging The fully colored packaging is really great, you've basically...
The Phononic Hex 2.0, where shoud I start... I got this CPU cooler from Phononic for review. Usually I just water cool my builds and call it a day, but this cooler changed my view on water...
General Specifications Packaging Like most cases, the Bitfenix Shogun features a black printed on cardboard box. The box details most of the best highlights and on the other side a...
These are my radiator fans (4 in my pc) and are the best 120mmx38mm radiator fans that I have ever used.
[Various] FX-9590 Reviews Thread - Page 77
- [Various] FX-9590 Reviews Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2171 Active Users (304 Members and 1867 Guests)
- › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread 8 seconds ago
- › OCN Water Cooling Club And Picture Gallery 28 seconds ago
- › [Official] Case PHANTEKS Case Club for lovers & owners 1 minute ago
- › Best Hard Tube Option (Soft Copper, Rigid Copper, Stainless Steel,... 2 minutes ago
- › Going for a new cooler tonight, Fractal design kelvin s36, any good? 2 minutes ago
- › [OFFICIAL] ASUS Z270 ROG IX SERIES OWNER'S THREAD 4 minutes ago
- › [Various] ASUS debuts ROG SWIFT PG279Q 144hz IPS and G-SYNC 7 minutes ago
- › [engadget] Critical security flaws found in LastPass on Chrome,... 7 minutes ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 1070 Owner's Club 8 minutes ago
- › Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming K7 Discussion 12 minutes ago
- › Creative Labs K08 & M04 by Jedson3614
- › G.Skill Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Full RGB (RIPJAWS KM570 RGB,... by Duality92
- › Phononic HEX 2.0 Thermoelectric CPU Cooler, Black by Duality92
- › BitFenix Shogun E-ATX Dual Tempered Glass Gaming Case with Asus... by Duality92
- › Nidec UltraFlo 120x120x38mm by MasakakiKairi
- › Delta PFM1412DE 140x38mm 7.5A 350CFM by MasakakiKairi
- › Nidec 120mm x 38mm 12V 40W Super High Speed Fan, Extreme Air Flow... by MasakakiKairi
- › SCYTHE D1225C12B7AP-29 GENTLE TYPHOON 120 MM FAN 3000RPM by MasakakiKairi
- › Delta FFB1212EHE-F00 Case Cooler by MasakakiKairi
- › addlink 120GB Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) - 2.5" 7mm... by CornDude
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...