Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel CPUs › Haswell Overclocking Guide [With Statistics]
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Haswell Overclocking Guide [With Statistics] - Page 428

post #4271 of 19539
So i habe two stable settings and i cant decide which i should run 24/7 :
1. CPU multi: 45x
Vcore:1.2v
Uncore: 43x
Uncore v: 1.15v
RAM: 2133 MHz
2. CPU Multi:46x
Vcore: 1.26v
Uncore: 44x
Uncore v : 1.2v
Ram : 1600mhz
post #4272 of 19539
That's entirely up to you!!rolleyes.gif

*EDIT - scrolling through your post history why are you asking the same question over and over again? You asked this just a couple of weeks ago, same with safe voltages!!!!!!

Use whatever you want!! Voltages are fine!! Temps are fine!!

*EDIT 2:

http://www.overclock.net/t/1411077/haswell-overclocking-thread-with-statistics/2520_30#post_20799232
http://www.overclock.net/t/1411077/haswell-overclocking-thread-with-statistics/2490_30#post_20799140
http://www.overclock.net/t/1411077/haswell-overclocking-thread-with-statistics/2490_30#post_20796309
http://www.overclock.net/t/1411077/haswell-overclocking-thread-with-statistics/1980_30#post_20746901
http://www.overclock.net/t/1411077/haswell-overclocking-thread-with-statistics/1800_30#post_20733182
http://www.overclock.net/t/1411077/haswell-overclocking-thread-with-statistics/1080_30#post_20675263
http://www.overclock.net/t/1411077/haswell-overclocking-thread-with-statistics/1080_30#post_20675099
http://www.overclock.net/t/1411077/haswell-overclocking-thread-with-statistics/750_30#post_20611544
http://www.overclock.net/t/1411077/haswell-overclocking-thread-with-statistics/2670_30#post_20810973
http://www.overclock.net/t/1411077/haswell-overclocking-thread-with-statistics/2760_30#post_20816933
http://www.overclock.net/t/1411077/haswell-overclocking-thread-with-statistics/2820_30#post_20827827
http://www.overclock.net/t/1411077/haswell-overclocking-thread-with-statistics/3600_30#post_20940793
http://www.overclock.net/t/1411077/haswell-overclocking-thread-with-statistics/4230_30#post_21034671

Near enough every single one is asking what safe voltages/temps are, what O/C to use.............rolleyes.gif
Edited by Doug2507 - 10/22/13 at 1:06pm
post #4273 of 19539
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menphisto View Post

So i habe two stable settings and i cant decide which i should run 24/7 :
1. CPU multi: 45x
Vcore:1.2v
Uncore: 43x
Uncore v: 1.15v
RAM: 2133 MHz
2. CPU Multi:46x
Vcore: 1.26v
Uncore: 44x
Uncore v : 1.2v
Ram : 1600mhz

If you could get the RAM speed on the 2nd configuration up to 2133 also, that's the one I would go with - as thats pretty much what I'm currently running....thumb.gif
post #4274 of 19539
Sorry, but i am a very very unsure Person its my first Intel build which i overclock. I am student so i dont have extra money to buy a New CPU when i kill it, and i really dont want to damage the chip in any Form, thats my worry frown.gif Sorry frown.gif
Edited by Menphisto - 10/22/13 at 1:23pm
post #4275 of 19539
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menphisto View Post

Sorry, but i am a very very unsure Person its my first Intel build which i overclock. I am student so i dont have extra money to buy a New CPU when i kill it, and i really dont want to damage the chip in any Form, thats my worry frown.gif Sorry frown.gif

It's only $25 for Intel's Performance Protection Plan - No questions asked replacement. It goes on top of your regular CPU warranty....thumb.gif
post #4276 of 19539
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwizzie View Post



Oh boy, I think this was an issue fixed a few pages ago.

Now I've read about 10 pages back, but after that I could find out, no one mentioned it just skipped a pass? Maybe it's just me who is blind or not got it with me but I could not figure it out.
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
5930K None for the moment None for the moment Samsung evo 250gb 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
Cooler Master 212 Evo windows 10 Pro Benq g2420hd Evga Supernova G2 850W 
Case
Fractal R5 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
5930K None for the moment None for the moment Samsung evo 250gb 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
Cooler Master 212 Evo windows 10 Pro Benq g2420hd Evga Supernova G2 850W 
Case
Fractal R5 
  hide details  
Reply
post #4277 of 19539
Wanting to move up to 32GB of ram for a ramdisk, but don't really want to give these sticks up. Ram has doubled in price too since I got them.
Title Pending
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 3570K Gigabyte Z77X-UP4 TH MSI GTX-670 Power Edition Crucial Tactical Tracer 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingMonitor
Samsung 830 Samsung 840 Swiftech H220 Dell U2713HM 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair K90 Seasonic X-650 Gold Fractal Arc Midi R2 Corsair M90 
Audio
Onkyo 5.1 
  hide details  
Reply
Title Pending
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 3570K Gigabyte Z77X-UP4 TH MSI GTX-670 Power Edition Crucial Tactical Tracer 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingMonitor
Samsung 830 Samsung 840 Swiftech H220 Dell U2713HM 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair K90 Seasonic X-650 Gold Fractal Arc Midi R2 Corsair M90 
Audio
Onkyo 5.1 
  hide details  
Reply
post #4278 of 19539
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menphisto View Post

Sorry, but i am a very very unsure Person its my first Intel build which i overclock. I am student so i dont have extra money to buy a New CPU when i kill it, and i really dont want to damage the chip in any Form, thats my worry frown.gif Sorry frown.gif

My guide is here for a reason. If you're going to randomly drop parts of it due to feeling uncertain without any real reason, you might as well not follow any guide at all.
But then you're left with nothing to go on, so you ask others. Yet that puts you back on square one, following what another person said.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by otl View Post


Now I've read about 10 pages back, but after that I could find out, no one mentioned it just skipped a pass? Maybe it's just me who is blind or not got it with me but I could not figure it out.

Ok, I'll look into it in a bit.

If anybody else knows the answer off the top of their head, answer pl0x.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTM Audi View Post

Wanting to move up to 32GB of ram for a ramdisk, but don't really want to give these sticks up. Ram has doubled in price too since I got them.

 

I think having tons of ram is good for long chess analysis... 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug2507 View Post

That's entirely up to you!!rolleyes.gif

*EDIT - scrolling through your post history why are you asking the same question over and over again? You asked this just a couple of weeks ago, same with safe voltages!!!!!!

Use whatever you want!! Voltages are fine!! Temps are fine!!

*EDIT 2:

http://www.overclock.net/t/1411077/haswell-overclocking-thread-with-statistics/2520_30#post_20799232
http://www.overclock.net/t/1411077/haswell-overclocking-thread-with-statistics/2490_30#post_20799140
http://www.overclock.net/t/1411077/haswell-overclocking-thread-with-statistics/2490_30#post_20796309
http://www.overclock.net/t/1411077/haswell-overclocking-thread-with-statistics/1980_30#post_20746901
http://www.overclock.net/t/1411077/haswell-overclocking-thread-with-statistics/1800_30#post_20733182
http://www.overclock.net/t/1411077/haswell-overclocking-thread-with-statistics/1080_30#post_20675263
http://www.overclock.net/t/1411077/haswell-overclocking-thread-with-statistics/1080_30#post_20675099
http://www.overclock.net/t/1411077/haswell-overclocking-thread-with-statistics/750_30#post_20611544
http://www.overclock.net/t/1411077/haswell-overclocking-thread-with-statistics/2670_30#post_20810973
http://www.overclock.net/t/1411077/haswell-overclocking-thread-with-statistics/2760_30#post_20816933
http://www.overclock.net/t/1411077/haswell-overclocking-thread-with-statistics/2820_30#post_20827827
http://www.overclock.net/t/1411077/haswell-overclocking-thread-with-statistics/3600_30#post_20940793
http://www.overclock.net/t/1411077/haswell-overclocking-thread-with-statistics/4230_30#post_21034671

Near enough every single one is asking what safe voltages/temps are, what O/C to use.............rolleyes.gif

LOL :buttkick: 

Undelwalt (2017)
(29 items)
 
 
Celapaleis (2013)
(16 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
7600k @ 5.197/1.392 1.392v z170 Asus Hero EVGA 1080ti SC Black (2100/6250) x2 8gb GSkill Trident Z 3600 @ 3804 15-15-15-32-2T 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 950 Pro 512gb (Undelwalt) WD Red 2tb (Pack Yak II) Seagate Expansion Drive 5tb (Phoenix Down II) 3x560mm HardwareLabs Nemesis GTX 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
XPSC Raystorm Pro Watercool Heatkiller 1080ti Full Cover Waterblock EK XTOP Revo Dual D5 (Serial, PWM, v4) EK ZMT (1/2 - 3/4 ID OD) 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
14xEK ACF (Compression Fittings) EK x4 250 (v2) Distilled Water + PT Nuke (Copper Sulphate) 24x140mm Silent Wings 3 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Pro 64bit Catleap 27 Inch 2560x1440 IPS 60hz Display Coolermaster Storm Trigger (Brown Switches) EVGA P2 1000w 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair Air 540 Logitech G Pro Tek Syndicate "Raze the World" Desk Mat O2 + Odac by Mayflower Electronics (Rev A) 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Sennheiser HD 800 2xKrk Rokit 6 G2 Blue Yeti (Grey) Rode PSA-1 Arm 
Other
Aquaero 6 LT + Aluminum Heatsink 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 6600k Delid @ 4.848/4.848 Asus z170 Hero MSI GTX 980ti @ 1499/4082 1.25v/134% Power 2 x 8gb Gskills Ripjaws V 3131 16-16-16-32 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung Pro Series 840 256gb (Celapaleis) 1 TB Samsung Drive (Pack Yak) Samsung Pro Series 850 256gb (Celapaleis Reprise) Phoenix Down (External Backup) 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Noctua D14 Kraken x61 Push-Pull for GPU Windows 10 Pro Catleap 2560x1440 @ 60hz 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
CM Storm Trigger Brown Switches EVGA Supernova 1000w P2 Corsair 540 Air Razer Abyssus 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Steelseries QcK Mini Blue Yeti Microphone Objective Dac + Amp Sescom AB Switch 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Krk Rokit 6 G2 x2 Radioshack Ground Loop Isolator (For Rokits) Wooaudio Aluminum Headphone Stand Sennheiser HD 800 
AudioOther
Logitech c920 Webcam NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Fan Controller 
  hide details  
Reply
Undelwalt (2017)
(29 items)
 
 
Celapaleis (2013)
(16 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
7600k @ 5.197/1.392 1.392v z170 Asus Hero EVGA 1080ti SC Black (2100/6250) x2 8gb GSkill Trident Z 3600 @ 3804 15-15-15-32-2T 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 950 Pro 512gb (Undelwalt) WD Red 2tb (Pack Yak II) Seagate Expansion Drive 5tb (Phoenix Down II) 3x560mm HardwareLabs Nemesis GTX 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
XPSC Raystorm Pro Watercool Heatkiller 1080ti Full Cover Waterblock EK XTOP Revo Dual D5 (Serial, PWM, v4) EK ZMT (1/2 - 3/4 ID OD) 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
14xEK ACF (Compression Fittings) EK x4 250 (v2) Distilled Water + PT Nuke (Copper Sulphate) 24x140mm Silent Wings 3 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Pro 64bit Catleap 27 Inch 2560x1440 IPS 60hz Display Coolermaster Storm Trigger (Brown Switches) EVGA P2 1000w 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair Air 540 Logitech G Pro Tek Syndicate "Raze the World" Desk Mat O2 + Odac by Mayflower Electronics (Rev A) 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Sennheiser HD 800 2xKrk Rokit 6 G2 Blue Yeti (Grey) Rode PSA-1 Arm 
Other
Aquaero 6 LT + Aluminum Heatsink 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 6600k Delid @ 4.848/4.848 Asus z170 Hero MSI GTX 980ti @ 1499/4082 1.25v/134% Power 2 x 8gb Gskills Ripjaws V 3131 16-16-16-32 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung Pro Series 840 256gb (Celapaleis) 1 TB Samsung Drive (Pack Yak) Samsung Pro Series 850 256gb (Celapaleis Reprise) Phoenix Down (External Backup) 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Noctua D14 Kraken x61 Push-Pull for GPU Windows 10 Pro Catleap 2560x1440 @ 60hz 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
CM Storm Trigger Brown Switches EVGA Supernova 1000w P2 Corsair 540 Air Razer Abyssus 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Steelseries QcK Mini Blue Yeti Microphone Objective Dac + Amp Sescom AB Switch 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Krk Rokit 6 G2 x2 Radioshack Ground Loop Isolator (For Rokits) Wooaudio Aluminum Headphone Stand Sennheiser HD 800 
AudioOther
Logitech c920 Webcam NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Fan Controller 
  hide details  
Reply
post #4279 of 19539
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze2210 View Post

It's only $25 for Intel's Performance Protection Plan - No questions asked replacement. It goes on top of your regular CPU warranty....thumb.gif

Just came in for a browse and stumbled across this.

Sounds rad, anyone had any experience with it?
post #4280 of 19539
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelZ0713 View Post


Just came in for a browse and stumbled across this.

Sounds rad, anyone had any experience with it?

Some guy said he delidded his CPU and managed to get a free replacement.

Pretty lols.

Undelwalt (2017)
(29 items)
 
 
Celapaleis (2013)
(16 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
7600k @ 5.197/1.392 1.392v z170 Asus Hero EVGA 1080ti SC Black (2100/6250) x2 8gb GSkill Trident Z 3600 @ 3804 15-15-15-32-2T 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 950 Pro 512gb (Undelwalt) WD Red 2tb (Pack Yak II) Seagate Expansion Drive 5tb (Phoenix Down II) 3x560mm HardwareLabs Nemesis GTX 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
XPSC Raystorm Pro Watercool Heatkiller 1080ti Full Cover Waterblock EK XTOP Revo Dual D5 (Serial, PWM, v4) EK ZMT (1/2 - 3/4 ID OD) 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
14xEK ACF (Compression Fittings) EK x4 250 (v2) Distilled Water + PT Nuke (Copper Sulphate) 24x140mm Silent Wings 3 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Pro 64bit Catleap 27 Inch 2560x1440 IPS 60hz Display Coolermaster Storm Trigger (Brown Switches) EVGA P2 1000w 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair Air 540 Logitech G Pro Tek Syndicate "Raze the World" Desk Mat O2 + Odac by Mayflower Electronics (Rev A) 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Sennheiser HD 800 2xKrk Rokit 6 G2 Blue Yeti (Grey) Rode PSA-1 Arm 
Other
Aquaero 6 LT + Aluminum Heatsink 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 6600k Delid @ 4.848/4.848 Asus z170 Hero MSI GTX 980ti @ 1499/4082 1.25v/134% Power 2 x 8gb Gskills Ripjaws V 3131 16-16-16-32 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung Pro Series 840 256gb (Celapaleis) 1 TB Samsung Drive (Pack Yak) Samsung Pro Series 850 256gb (Celapaleis Reprise) Phoenix Down (External Backup) 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Noctua D14 Kraken x61 Push-Pull for GPU Windows 10 Pro Catleap 2560x1440 @ 60hz 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
CM Storm Trigger Brown Switches EVGA Supernova 1000w P2 Corsair 540 Air Razer Abyssus 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Steelseries QcK Mini Blue Yeti Microphone Objective Dac + Amp Sescom AB Switch 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Krk Rokit 6 G2 x2 Radioshack Ground Loop Isolator (For Rokits) Wooaudio Aluminum Headphone Stand Sennheiser HD 800 
AudioOther
Logitech c920 Webcam NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Fan Controller 
  hide details  
Reply
Undelwalt (2017)
(29 items)
 
 
Celapaleis (2013)
(16 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
7600k @ 5.197/1.392 1.392v z170 Asus Hero EVGA 1080ti SC Black (2100/6250) x2 8gb GSkill Trident Z 3600 @ 3804 15-15-15-32-2T 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 950 Pro 512gb (Undelwalt) WD Red 2tb (Pack Yak II) Seagate Expansion Drive 5tb (Phoenix Down II) 3x560mm HardwareLabs Nemesis GTX 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
XPSC Raystorm Pro Watercool Heatkiller 1080ti Full Cover Waterblock EK XTOP Revo Dual D5 (Serial, PWM, v4) EK ZMT (1/2 - 3/4 ID OD) 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
14xEK ACF (Compression Fittings) EK x4 250 (v2) Distilled Water + PT Nuke (Copper Sulphate) 24x140mm Silent Wings 3 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Pro 64bit Catleap 27 Inch 2560x1440 IPS 60hz Display Coolermaster Storm Trigger (Brown Switches) EVGA P2 1000w 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair Air 540 Logitech G Pro Tek Syndicate "Raze the World" Desk Mat O2 + Odac by Mayflower Electronics (Rev A) 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Sennheiser HD 800 2xKrk Rokit 6 G2 Blue Yeti (Grey) Rode PSA-1 Arm 
Other
Aquaero 6 LT + Aluminum Heatsink 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 6600k Delid @ 4.848/4.848 Asus z170 Hero MSI GTX 980ti @ 1499/4082 1.25v/134% Power 2 x 8gb Gskills Ripjaws V 3131 16-16-16-32 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung Pro Series 840 256gb (Celapaleis) 1 TB Samsung Drive (Pack Yak) Samsung Pro Series 850 256gb (Celapaleis Reprise) Phoenix Down (External Backup) 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Noctua D14 Kraken x61 Push-Pull for GPU Windows 10 Pro Catleap 2560x1440 @ 60hz 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
CM Storm Trigger Brown Switches EVGA Supernova 1000w P2 Corsair 540 Air Razer Abyssus 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Steelseries QcK Mini Blue Yeti Microphone Objective Dac + Amp Sescom AB Switch 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Krk Rokit 6 G2 x2 Radioshack Ground Loop Isolator (For Rokits) Wooaudio Aluminum Headphone Stand Sennheiser HD 800 
AudioOther
Logitech c920 Webcam NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Fan Controller 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Intel CPUs
Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel CPUs › Haswell Overclocking Guide [With Statistics]