Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel CPUs › Haswell Overclocking Guide [With Statistics]
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Haswell Overclocking Guide [With Statistics] - Page 915

post #9141 of 19540
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwizzie View Post

If I were you I'd get 4.9ghz. smile.gif RAWR!

Lol I'll give it a go later on tonight. I did a good long stability test at 4.8 with ETU.

One thing I did just realize is that I was running my ram at 1600, not 1333. It's rated to run at 2400 @ 1.65v. I'll turn it down to 1333 and see what results from it. I'm comfortable with throwing a little over 1.7v to the ram any way biggrin.gif
Corsair Air 540
(13 items)
 
  
Reply
Corsair Air 540
(13 items)
 
  
Reply
post #9142 of 19540
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkReign32 View Post

Lol I'll give it a go later on tonight. I did a good long stability test at 4.8 with ETU.

One thing I did just realize is that I was running my ram at 1600, not 1333. It's rated to run at 2400 @ 1.65v. I'll turn it down to 1333 and see what results from it. I'm comfortable with throwing a little over 1.7v to the ram any way biggrin.gif

Completely forgot about that! If something as simple as that is the source of my 101 BSOD's imma scream
post #9143 of 19540
Quote:
Originally Posted by lombardsoup View Post

Completely forgot about that! If something as simple as that is the source of my 101 BSOD's imma scream

It quite possibly could be. What are you running your memory at? The IMC can make a difference especially at higher clocks! I'm hoping I can still get around the 2400 range, or at the least 2133 with tighter timings. 2400mhz is fine with a 4.8 OC though. So maybe a little more juice. biggrin.gif
Corsair Air 540
(13 items)
 
  
Reply
Corsair Air 540
(13 items)
 
  
Reply
post #9144 of 19540
1600 9-9-9-24 @ 1.5v, tried it at 1333 and I still 101'd. What am I doing wrong lol

Guess my only choice is a 47 multi, 48 seems unattainable for my poop chip
Edited by lombardsoup - 1/27/14 at 11:13am
post #9145 of 19540
Quote:
Originally Posted by lombardsoup View Post

1600 9-9-9-24 @ 1.5v, tried it at 1333 and I still 101'd. What am I doing wrong lol

Guess my only choice is a 47 multi, 48 seems unattainable for my poop chip

Oh well. Not much of a gain between that 100MHz. But it just looks nice lol.

What are your settings and what are the specs for the rig?
Corsair Air 540
(13 items)
 
  
Reply
Corsair Air 540
(13 items)
 
  
Reply
post #9146 of 19540
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkReign32 View Post

Oh well. Not much of a gain between that 100MHz. But it just looks nice lol.

What are your settings and what are the specs for the rig?

I really need to stop being lazy and just add it. It'll be there once I finish

Currently testing 47 multi, 34 uncore with 1.376 vcore, 2 vccin, 1.2 uncore

x264 didn't 101 me, now its Battlecrash 4 time
post #9147 of 19540
Quote:
Originally Posted by lombardsoup View Post

1600 9-9-9-24 @ 1.5v, tried it at 1333 and I still 101'd. What am I doing wrong lol

Guess my only choice is a 47 multi, 48 seems unattainable for my poop chip

101 is generally VRIN/Input Voltage....Give it a small increase and test again....
post #9148 of 19540
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze2210 View Post

101 is generally VRIN/Input Voltage....Give it a small increase and test again....

Many pages back, tried up to 2.2 input for 48 multi, still a no go. Does it have to be higher than this?
post #9149 of 19540
Quote:
Originally Posted by lombardsoup View Post

Many pages back, tried up to 2.2 input for 48 multi, still a no go. Does it have to be higher than this?

Were you increasing the VRIN whenever you increased the vcore and multi, or were you waiting for a BSOD to increase the VRIN? That BSOD code could mean that you need to decrease the VRIN....wink.gif
post #9150 of 19540
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze2210 View Post

Were you increasing the VRIN whenever you increased the vcore and multi, or were you waiting for a BSOD to increase the VRIN? That BSOD code could mean that you need to decrease the VRIN....wink.gif

Input went up with vcore and multi. I don't need 2.2 for 47, need only 2 for that.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Intel CPUs
Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel CPUs › Haswell Overclocking Guide [With Statistics]