This product has a limited 5 year warranty in North America, Europe, and Australia.
For information on warranty periods in other regions, please contact your reseller or SilverStone authorized distributor.
Warranty terms & conditions
1. Product component defects or damages resulted from defective production is covered under warranty.
Defects or damages with the following conditions will be fixed or replaced under SilverStone Technology’s jurisdiction. a) Usage in accordance with instructions provided in this manual, with no misuse, overuse, or other inappropriate actions.
b) Damage not caused by natural disaster (thunder, fire, earthquake, flood, salt, wind, insect, animals, etc...) c) Product is not disassembled, modified, or fixed. Components not disassembled or replaced.
d) Warranty mark/stickers are not removed or broken.
Loss or damages resulted from conditions other than ones listed above are not covered under warranty.
2. Under warranty, SilverStone Technology’s maximum liability is limited to the current market value for the product (depreciated value, excluding shipping, handling, and other fees). SilverStone Technology is not responsible for other damages or loss associated with the use of product.
3. Under warranty, SilverStone Technology is obligated to repair or replace its defective products. Under no circumstances will SilverStone
Technology be liable for damages in connection with the sale, purchase, or use including but not limited to loss of data, loss of business, loss of profits, loss of use of the product or incidental or consequential damage whether or not foreseeable and whether or not based on breach of warranty, contract or negligence, even if SilverStone Technology has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
4. Warranty covers only the original purchaser through authorized SilverStone distributors and resellers and is not transferable to a second hand purchaser.
5. You must provide sales receipt or invoice with clear indication of purchase date to determine warranty eligibility.
6. If a problem develops during the warranty period, please contact your retailer/reseller/SilverStone authorized distributors or SilverStone http://www.silverstonetek.com
Please note that: (i) You must provide proof of original purchase of the product by a dated itemized receipt; (ii) You shall bear the cost of shipping (or otherwise transporting) the product to SilverStone authorized distributors. SilverStone authorized distributors will bear the cost of shipping
(or otherwise transporting) the product back to you after completing the warranty service; (iii) Before you send the product, you must be issued a Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) number from SilverStone. Updated warranty information will be posted on SilverStone’s official website. Please visit http://www.silverstonetek.com
for the latest updates.