Time for some more evasive action. Thanks for the logs. Let's kill this puppy for good now Download ComboFix from here to your Desktop.== Note: It is important that it is saved directly to your desktop and run from the desktop and not any other folder on your computer ==
1. Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.Warning: Temporarily disable your anti-virus and anti-malware real-time protection and any script blocking components of them or your firewall before performing a scan. They can interfere with ComboFix or remove some of its embedded files which may cause "unpredictable results" or stop combofix running at all
Remember to re enable the protection again after combofix has finished
2. Close any open browsers and any other programs you might have running
== Note: Do not mouseclick combofix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall or freeze ==Note:
- Double click on combofix.exe & follow the prompts.
- When finished, it will produce a report for you.
- Please post the "C:\ComboFix.txt" file here.
ComboFix may reset a number of Internet Explorer's settings, including making it the default browser.
If combofix alerts to a new version and offers to update, please let it. It is essential we always use the latest version.
- If Combofix detects any Rootkit/Bootkit activity on your system it will give a warning and prompt for a reboot, you must allow it to do so.
- If Combofix reboot's due to a rootkit, the screen may stay black for several minutes on reboot, this is normal
- If after running Combofix you receive any type of warning message about registry key's being listed for deletion when trying to open certain items, reboot the system and this will fix the issue (Those items will not be deleted)
Post the log in next reply please