Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › [Official] EVGA Classified & K|NGP|N Owner's Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] EVGA Classified & K|NGP|N Owner's Club - Page 1055

post #10541 of 21377
Sorry, missed the heat part, as it said volts in the message I found.
TH10A
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 5960x Rampage V Extreme 2x EVGA 980Ti Classified 32gb GSkill Ripjaws 4 2400mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
2x Samsung 840 EVO Seagate 3 TB 7200 rpm Seagate 2tb 7200rpm Intel 430 256gb 
CoolingCoolingOSKeyboard
Custom Loop - EK Fittings Too many Radiators Win 10 Das Keyboard Pro S 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
2x EVGA 1300w G2 CaseLabs TH10A Corsair G65 RGB Corsair Large scale pads 
  hide details  
Reply
TH10A
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 5960x Rampage V Extreme 2x EVGA 980Ti Classified 32gb GSkill Ripjaws 4 2400mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
2x Samsung 840 EVO Seagate 3 TB 7200 rpm Seagate 2tb 7200rpm Intel 430 256gb 
CoolingCoolingOSKeyboard
Custom Loop - EK Fittings Too many Radiators Win 10 Das Keyboard Pro S 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
2x EVGA 1300w G2 CaseLabs TH10A Corsair G65 RGB Corsair Large scale pads 
  hide details  
Reply
post #10542 of 21377
I have the 780 TI classified hydro copper edition

my card idles at around 28C, I'm very happy with the waterblock it came with. I'm not limited by temp at all thumb.gif

Anyways, I flashed the skyn3t_BD_rev2 bios to LN2, and PX is only letting me up the power percentage to 150%. According to the readme, this should be 200%?

@1.212V - I managed to get +260 on the core and +200 on the memory. Scored 6006 on 3DMark Firestrike Extreme.

Load temp at that voltage is around 40C...thinking about upping the voltage even more. Not sure I want to manually change voltages before/after I start playing a game though.

Pretty happy with the results so far, thanks!
Edited by MrBucket101 - 3/17/14 at 2:52am
post #10543 of 21377
Hey guys,

I want to flash sky's rev 4 BIOS on my gtx 780 classifieds.

"1.212v Unlocked" ... what does this mean? do i still have to set the volts to 1.212 or does the card itself go up to that voltage?

and the second question is: can i safely flash rev4 BIOS (which is Version 80.80.31.01.80 B1) on my 80.10.3A.01.80 BIOS?

thanks for the help wink.gif
MyGamingRig
(7 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4770K @4,5Ghz Gigabyte G1.Sniper5 2x EVGA Gtx 780 Classified 16Gb Corsair Dominator @1866Mhz CL9 
Hard DrivePowerCase
2x Samsung 840 EVO RAID 0 Corsair AX1200i Corsair Air 540 
  hide details  
Reply
MyGamingRig
(7 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4770K @4,5Ghz Gigabyte G1.Sniper5 2x EVGA Gtx 780 Classified 16Gb Corsair Dominator @1866Mhz CL9 
Hard DrivePowerCase
2x Samsung 840 EVO RAID 0 Corsair AX1200i Corsair Air 540 
  hide details  
Reply
post #10544 of 21377
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatesmarch View Post

Yes the voltage drops when idle. I just confirmed with my multimeter. However that is really high to be running on air!

With the classified tool? I put 1.3V, and it doesn't idle down to according to GPU-Z, idle temps increase slowly too with 1.3V. I'm using skyn3t's rev.2 bios.
post #10545 of 21377
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxincredible52 View Post

Hey guys,

I want to flash sky's rev 4 BIOS on my gtx 780 classifieds.

"1.212v Unlocked" ... what does this mean? do i still have to set the volts to 1.212 or does the card itself go up to that voltage?

and the second question is: can i safely flash rev4 BIOS (which is Version 80.80.31.01.80 B1) on my 80.10.3A.01.80 BIOS?

thanks for the help wink.gif

1.212v Unlocked means you can over volt beyond 1.212v if you use the Classy Voltage Controller. Yes you can flash Skynet rev4, regardless of your bios version.
post #10546 of 21377
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spongeworthy View Post

With the classified tool? I put 1.3V, and it doesn't idle down to according to GPU-Z, idle temps increase slowly too with 1.3V. I'm using skyn3t's rev.2 bios.

You're right, my bad. I just checked again, Classy Controller locks it in, Px idles down.
Edited by gatesmarch - 3/17/14 at 6:58am
post #10547 of 21377
I cant go higher then 1280 with 1.235V
My card have 60.5% ASIC can that be the reason? I am running the FTW_2002 BIOS

Any tips or tricks?
post #10548 of 21377
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spongeworthy View Post

With the classified tool? I put 1.3V, and it doesn't idle down to according to GPU-Z, idle temps increase slowly too with 1.3V. I'm using skyn3t's rev.2 bios.

Connect multimeter. GPU-Z say 1.187 and my multimeter says 1.261 read from graphic card
post #10549 of 21377
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiqt View Post

I cant go higher then 1280 with 1.235V
My card have 60.5% ASIC can that be the reason? I am running the FTW_2002 BIOS

Any tips or tricks?

Who say you cant ? smile.gif
post #10550 of 21377
Quote:
Originally Posted by reb00tas View Post

Connect multimeter. GPU-Z say 1.187 and my multimeter says 1.261 read from graphic card

That wasn't my point or the issue, but gatesmarch already clarified his post.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: NVIDIA
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › [Official] EVGA Classified & K|NGP|N Owner's Club