Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › [Official] EVGA Classified & K|NGP|N Owner's Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] EVGA Classified & K|NGP|N Owner's Club - Page 1117

post #11161 of 21377
Thread Starter 
that little question mark in the gpuz window will load the cards and show you the loaded pcie speeds

sorry didn't see people already said this. As long as it shows 3.0 for the first few seconds it's ok. that little program is not much load so sometimes it goes back down again.
Edited by strong island 1 - 4/9/14 at 2:42pm
Bench Rig
(20 items)
 
  
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
Intel i7 core 5960x intel i7 core 4770k Rampage V Extreme Asus GTX 980 Strix 
GraphicsRAMRAMHard Drive
Asus 780 ti Matrix G-Skill Ripjawz 4 G-Skill Trident X Samsung 840 Evo 120gb 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Corsair Neutron 120gb Corsair Neutron 120gb Kingpin Tek 9 Fat GPU Pot Kingpin F1 Extreme CPU Pot 
CoolingCoolingOSOS
EK Universal GPU Water Block EK Supremacy CPU Block Win 7 64 bit Win XP 32 bit 
MonitorPowerCaseOther
Samsung S27A950D Corsair AX1200 Dimastech Easy v3 Bench and Armaflex Gigabyte Z97 SOC Force Motherboard 
  hide details  
Reply
Bench Rig
(20 items)
 
  
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
Intel i7 core 5960x intel i7 core 4770k Rampage V Extreme Asus GTX 980 Strix 
GraphicsRAMRAMHard Drive
Asus 780 ti Matrix G-Skill Ripjawz 4 G-Skill Trident X Samsung 840 Evo 120gb 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Corsair Neutron 120gb Corsair Neutron 120gb Kingpin Tek 9 Fat GPU Pot Kingpin F1 Extreme CPU Pot 
CoolingCoolingOSOS
EK Universal GPU Water Block EK Supremacy CPU Block Win 7 64 bit Win XP 32 bit 
MonitorPowerCaseOther
Samsung S27A950D Corsair AX1200 Dimastech Easy v3 Bench and Armaflex Gigabyte Z97 SOC Force Motherboard 
  hide details  
Reply
post #11162 of 21377
Quote:
Originally Posted by strong island 1 View Post

that little question mark in the gpuz window will load the cards and show you the loaded pcie speeds

Yea the render test is a nice little feature. I didn't know about it until I saw it in one of your screenshots a while back.
My System
(20 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-4770K @ 4.5GHz ASUS Maximus VI Hero Z87 Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming 16GB (2 x 8GB) G.Skill Trident X DDR3-2400 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
750GB Samsung 840EVO 256GB Crucial M4 150GB Velociraptor 1TB Samsung F1 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Asus DRW-24B1ST Phanteks PH-TC14PE Win 10 64-bit 27" Qnix QX2710 96Hz 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Cooler Master QuickFire Ultimate Cooler Master V1000 1000W 80+ Gold Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 Logitech G500s 
Mouse PadAudioOtherOther
Func Surface 1030 Asus Xonar Essence STX M-Audia AV 40 Polk PSW10 Sub 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(20 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-4770K @ 4.5GHz ASUS Maximus VI Hero Z87 Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming 16GB (2 x 8GB) G.Skill Trident X DDR3-2400 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
750GB Samsung 840EVO 256GB Crucial M4 150GB Velociraptor 1TB Samsung F1 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Asus DRW-24B1ST Phanteks PH-TC14PE Win 10 64-bit 27" Qnix QX2710 96Hz 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Cooler Master QuickFire Ultimate Cooler Master V1000 1000W 80+ Gold Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 Logitech G500s 
Mouse PadAudioOtherOther
Func Surface 1030 Asus Xonar Essence STX M-Audia AV 40 Polk PSW10 Sub 
  hide details  
Reply
post #11163 of 21377
So After installing the exhaust fan, I noticed my temps incresed pretty significantly . So I decided to go back to the original setup. This actually has me thinking about making a custom loop watercooling setup for just the gpu. Any thoughts on this?
post #11164 of 21377
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlance View Post

So After installing the exhaust fan, I noticed my temps incresed pretty significantly . So I decided to go back to the original setup. This actually has me thinking about making a custom loop watercooling setup for just the gpu. Any thoughts on this?
You can get very convenient GPU cooling loops these days (very similar to AIO CPU loops) that are easy to install and provide some pretty good temps. Look at the new 295x2
post #11165 of 21377
Quote:
Originally Posted by draemn View Post

You can get very convenient GPU cooling loops these days (very similar to AIO CPU loops) that are easy to install and provide some pretty good temps. Look at the new 295x2

Nice, I saw the new 295x2 has the liquid cooling already installed on it. I just gotta wither find a kit for mine, or of course custom build it
post #11166 of 21377
my plan is to use the EK classy cooler attached to a loop hopefully
post #11167 of 21377
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlance View Post

my plan is to use the EK classy cooler attached to a loop hopefully
I am using a swiftech H220 (they have an X version now) for the convenience with an EK block. It does not perform as well as having a dedicated GPU loop, but I am toying with the idea of adding a 120mm rad between the CPU and GPU. I know NZXT has entered the market for those who do not wish to do a full custom loop. If you have the room for the H320 or H220X, they are potential products as well.

https://www.nzxt.com/product/detail/138-kraken-g10-gpu-bracket.html

If you want, I bought a 780 Classy backplate (EK) that I can let you have if you pay for the shipping. My GPU doesn't fit in my case with the backplate on frown.gif
post #11168 of 21377
Quote:
Originally Posted by strong island 1 View Post


List is updated.

Wow you are the 200th member. I wish I had a prize or something, haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGKris View Post

200th member receives Ti classy tongue.gif

Make it a Kingpin and I promise I'll find compliance within my heart to accept your gift smile.gif
post #11169 of 21377
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirk007 View Post


Make it a Kingpin and I promise I'll find compliance within my heart to accept your gift smile.gif


LOL!
TH10A
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 5960x Rampage V Extreme 2x EVGA 980Ti Classified 32gb GSkill Ripjaws 4 2400mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
2x Samsung 840 EVO Seagate 3 TB 7200 rpm Seagate 2tb 7200rpm Intel 430 256gb 
CoolingCoolingOSKeyboard
Custom Loop - EK Fittings Too many Radiators Win 10 Das Keyboard Pro S 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
2x EVGA 1300w G2 CaseLabs TH10A Corsair G65 RGB Corsair Large scale pads 
  hide details  
Reply
TH10A
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 5960x Rampage V Extreme 2x EVGA 980Ti Classified 32gb GSkill Ripjaws 4 2400mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
2x Samsung 840 EVO Seagate 3 TB 7200 rpm Seagate 2tb 7200rpm Intel 430 256gb 
CoolingCoolingOSKeyboard
Custom Loop - EK Fittings Too many Radiators Win 10 Das Keyboard Pro S 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
2x EVGA 1300w G2 CaseLabs TH10A Corsair G65 RGB Corsair Large scale pads 
  hide details  
Reply
post #11170 of 21377
Quote:
Originally Posted by draemn View Post

I am using a swiftech H220 (they have an X version now) for the convenience with an EK block. It does not perform as well as having a dedicated GPU loop, but I am toying with the idea of adding a 120mm rad between the CPU and GPU. I know NZXT has entered the market for those who do not wish to do a full custom loop. If you have the room for the H320 or H220X, they are potential products as well.

https://www.nzxt.com/product/detail/138-kraken-g10-gpu-bracket.html

If you want, I bought a 780 Classy backplate (EK) that I can let you have if you pay for the shipping. My GPU doesn't fit in my case with the backplate on frown.gif

Oh really? sure that would be pretty sweet! let me find my paypal info
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: NVIDIA
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › [Official] EVGA Classified & K|NGP|N Owner's Club