Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › [Official] EVGA Classified & K|NGP|N Owner's Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] EVGA Classified & K|NGP|N Owner's Club - Page 1650

post #16491 of 21377
I think I packaged my rma wrongly. Just saw it said 'keep all accessories and packaging' though I put mine in the original box within a cardboard box as pictured...

Should I repackage it and just send the card wrapped up?

Kw3BGWf.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk
post #16492 of 21377
Quote:
Originally Posted by z0ki View Post

I think I packaged my rma wrongly. Just saw it said 'keep all accessories and packaging' though I put mine in the original box within a cardboard box as pictured...

Should I repackage it and just send the card wrapped up?

Kw3BGWf.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

Yeah see they only send a card back so it would mean you would be without box and accessories.

I think I am going to send my dud card back too. It means i cant overclock my other 2 cards as it cant to ANYTHING over stock.
Broke
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i9 7920x Asus Rampage VI Extreme Titan Xp Gskills Trident Z 4000 C16 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Corsair Force NVMe Samsung 960 Evo 1260 Phobya Supernova EK Coolstream 360 XE 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Pro x64 Acer Predator X34 Razer EVGA G2 1200w 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Primochill Praxis Wetbench Logitech G902 Razer Asus Xonar STX 
  hide details  
Reply
Broke
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i9 7920x Asus Rampage VI Extreme Titan Xp Gskills Trident Z 4000 C16 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Corsair Force NVMe Samsung 960 Evo 1260 Phobya Supernova EK Coolstream 360 XE 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Pro x64 Acer Predator X34 Razer EVGA G2 1200w 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Primochill Praxis Wetbench Logitech G902 Razer Asus Xonar STX 
  hide details  
Reply
post #16493 of 21377
Quote:
Originally Posted by trippinonprozac View Post

Yeah see they only send a card back so it would mean you would be without box and accessories.

I think I am going to send my dud card back too. It means i cant overclock my other 2 cards as it cant to ANYTHING over stock.

Well i didn't send any accessories just the card in the original box. I just re-packed it in a shoebox with a crap load of bubble wrap and newspaper. Hopefully that will be sufficient.. Maybe i should put that in within another box for safety. I'll have it covered in fragile stickers though
post #16494 of 21377
You should be fine mate.

I dont actually think they look at the old cards, just simply replace them.
Broke
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i9 7920x Asus Rampage VI Extreme Titan Xp Gskills Trident Z 4000 C16 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Corsair Force NVMe Samsung 960 Evo 1260 Phobya Supernova EK Coolstream 360 XE 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Pro x64 Acer Predator X34 Razer EVGA G2 1200w 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Primochill Praxis Wetbench Logitech G902 Razer Asus Xonar STX 
  hide details  
Reply
Broke
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i9 7920x Asus Rampage VI Extreme Titan Xp Gskills Trident Z 4000 C16 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Corsair Force NVMe Samsung 960 Evo 1260 Phobya Supernova EK Coolstream 360 XE 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Pro x64 Acer Predator X34 Razer EVGA G2 1200w 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Primochill Praxis Wetbench Logitech G902 Razer Asus Xonar STX 
  hide details  
Reply
post #16495 of 21377
Quote:
Originally Posted by z0ki View Post

Well i didn't send any accessories just the card in the original box. I just re-packed it in a shoebox with a crap load of bubble wrap and newspaper. Hopefully that will be sufficient.. Maybe i should put that in within another box for safety. I'll have it covered in fragile stickers though

Quote:
Originally Posted by trippinonprozac View Post

You should be fine mate.

I dont actually think they look at the old cards, just simply replace them.

They physically inspect it (along with the serial #) I believe. As long as it looks fine from the outside (not damaged) they're cool with it.
post #16496 of 21377
Oh they look at the cards, usually pretty thoroughly, to determine what happened. At least EVGA does. I would simply call them anyway to make certain. Most have toll free numbers to contact them for whatever

reason, presales,....

A quick call will straighten it out for ya, right from the source !


Hope that helps...


FF
smile.gif
post #16497 of 21377
just tossing this out there:

kingpin is ~$666 on new egg with 15% off promo and $20 rebate card ($6.51 shipping)
loon 3.2
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-3770K Asus P8Z77-V Pro EVGA 980TI SC+ 16Gb PNY ddr3 1866 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
PNY 1311 240Gb 1 TB Seagate 3 TB WD Blue DVD DVDRW+/- 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
EKWB P280 kit EK-VGA supremacy Win X LG 24MC57HQ-P 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Zero [blues] EVGA SuperNova 750 G2 Stryker M [hammered and drilled] corsair M65 
AudioAudio
SB Recon3D Klipsch ProMedia 2.1  
  hide details  
Reply
loon 3.2
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-3770K Asus P8Z77-V Pro EVGA 980TI SC+ 16Gb PNY ddr3 1866 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
PNY 1311 240Gb 1 TB Seagate 3 TB WD Blue DVD DVDRW+/- 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
EKWB P280 kit EK-VGA supremacy Win X LG 24MC57HQ-P 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Zero [blues] EVGA SuperNova 750 G2 Stryker M [hammered and drilled] corsair M65 
AudioAudio
SB Recon3D Klipsch ProMedia 2.1  
  hide details  
Reply
post #16498 of 21377
Quote:
Originally Posted by looniam View Post

just tossing this out there:

kingpin is ~$666 on new egg with 15% off promo and $20 rebate card ($6.51 shipping)

It's had 15% off for like 2-3 weeks now
post #16499 of 21377
Quote:
Originally Posted by looniam View Post

just tossing this out there:

kingpin is ~$666 on new egg with 15% off promo and $20 rebate card ($6.51 shipping)

That would mean another block, some more custom cables and another system bleed just to play on a 27" 144MHz 1440 monitor..... good deal though.

Has ANYONE made a 980 KPE bios for water other than Vince?

SS
post #16500 of 21377
Quote:
Originally Posted by z0ki View Post

I think I packaged my rma wrongly. Just saw it said 'keep all accessories and packaging' though I put mine in the original box within a cardboard box as pictured...

Should I repackage it and just send the card wrapped up?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Kw3BGWf.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk
Do EXACTLY as they say. You will NOT get the extras back.

SS
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: NVIDIA
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › [Official] EVGA Classified & K|NGP|N Owner's Club