Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- [FS] EVGA GTX680 SC Superclocked (With Backplate) Last post on 5/3/14 at 10:07am in Video
- F/S PNY GTX 680 4GB Enthusiast Edition Last post on 1/13/14 at 5:24pm in Video
- EVGA GTX 680 4GB w/ Backplate - OBO Last post on 11/16/13 at 9:08am in Video
- EVGA gtx 680 Last post on 11/8/13 at 12:33pm in Video
- EVGA GTX 680 Vanilla and MSI GTX 680 Twin Frozr Last post on 11/5/13 at 9:32pm in Video
This AIO just arrived last week when I was having the runs all week. Unfortunately. I am reviewing it though and I'm ecstatic that there is finally a much cheaper RGB equipped AIO on the...
Simply put, it's the best air cpu cooling solution I've found, but it is heavy and large. Be sure to have either low profile ram or make sure you have clearance, additionally it would be advisable...
I bought this because it was the cheapest that was compatible with nvidias 3d glasses and aside from a single stuck pixel it's a decent enough monitor. Using Total Media Theatre I am able to watch...
I was looking to replace my wraith spire cooler that comes with my Ryzen R7 1700 CPU. The reason was I want to overclock beyond 3.8 GHz stable. Looking around, I was initially impressed with...
HDDs are heavy and require a lot of room. I used to run two 2TB and one 4TB HDDs in my desktop machine for data drives and had a set of four more backup HDDs for each data drive in my computer: two...
For Sale: EVGA GTX 680 - Page 2
- EVGA GTX 680
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2135 Active Users (245 Members and 1890 Guests)
- › Pascal Bios Editor - Any news? 1 minute ago
- › Tips for achieving a good cooling for the GPU 1 minute ago
- › [Official] Delidded Club / Guide 3 minutes ago
- › [Hexus] Review: Intel Core i9-7900X (14nm Skylake-X) 6 minutes ago
- › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread 8 minutes ago
- › [Official] RYZEN 7 1800X | 1700X |1700 Owners Club & 4GHz+ Club 14 minutes ago
- › [G3D] MSI: Radeon RX Vega needs a lot of power 16 minutes ago
- › Question about the ADNS-9800 ***Sensor*** 16 minutes ago
- › Samsung monitors of 2016 introduced (Curved, High Resolution,... 17 minutes ago
- › Asrock X370 Taichi Overclocking Thread 21 minutes ago
- › ID-COOLING Auraflow 240 RGB AIO Cooler by DaveLT
- › Noctua NH-D14 SE2011 Quiet CPU Cooler for Intel LGA 2011 Socket... by DontDoCovfefe
- › Acer - GN246HL 24" LCD 1ms 144Hz HDMI 3D 1080p Monitor by oobymach
- › Enermax CPU Air Cooler 250W+ Intel/AMD PDF Design, DFR Technology,... by zenstrive
- › Samsung 850 EVO 4TB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-75E4T0B/AM) by Lady Fitzgerald
- › StarTech HSB220SAT25B 2 Drive 2.5in Trayless Hot Swap SATA Mobile... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Palit GeForce GTX 1050 Ti KalmX 4 GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 Graphics... by Duality92
- › Jonsbo VR2 - Tempered Glass and Aluminium case by Duality92
- › iiyama G-MASTER GB2788HS TN 27" Black Full HD by FuwyFun
- › Xbox Wireless Controller - White by FuwyFun
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency