Ok so let me clarify everything. I managed to fix the lag by going into my bios and loading all the default settings, however I need to make clear that I haven't overclocked ANYTHING. This is what I have done though.
This image it shows the AI overclock tuner set to auto, this is the default setting.
This image it show I have set the AI overclock tuner to XMP, this is the setting I had it on when it started to lag up, however I have always had it set to this.
This image shows the default setting for my onboard devices.
This image shows the the Marvel storage controller and JMB storage controller disabled because I don't use them and it decreases boot time by quite a bit, they were both disabled when I experienced the lag.
This image shows the default setting for Option Rom Messages and is set to "Force BIOS"
This image shows the Option ROM Messages set to Keep Current which is what it was set to when I experienced the lag. I had it set to this because on the default the computer Posts twice