After many considerations, I decided to build now than waiting. Rather going cheap, I want to build a solid one that will last me for the next 3-5 yrs of gaming (if possible). Meaning, adding upgrade options, like SLI. Hopefully around $1k.
1. Able to play BF4 at med to high settings
2. 2 way SLI near future.
3. Support 27" inch. Suggestions for gaming or movie (60/40)
1. GTX 760 is at a good price point, but I've ready I might need 770 for BF4 OR 660 ti out performs 760?
2. I've heard upcoming new games will utilize HT? BF4 might use this or is it a rumor? :\
3. PSU watts enough for 2 way SLI later?
4. I was thinking getting a H100i, but read so many bad reviews on neweggs. Alternative to achieve a sustainable safe max OC?
5. Any other parts listed I should reconsider replacing for better/greater benefits?
THANKS IN ADVANCE ALL!
PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1mBsg
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1mBsg/by_merchant/
CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor ($199.99 @ Microcenter)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($29.98 @ Outlet PC)
Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme6 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($154.99 @ Newegg)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory ($72.00 @ Newegg)
Storage: Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($162.99 @ NCIX US)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($64.99 @ Newegg)
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 760 2GB Video Card ($259.99 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: OCZ ZT 750W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V Power Supply ($59.99 @ Newegg)
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer ($17.99 @ Newegg)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (OEM) (64-bit) ($90.91 @ Amazon)
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-07-31 04:16 EDT-0400)