Overclock.net › Forums › Overclock Marketplace › Online Deals › Expired Deals › [STAPLES] NEXUS 7 (2013) $199 (16gb) $239 (32gb) BEFORE TAX, FS [OOS]
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[STAPLES] NEXUS 7 (2013) $199 (16gb) $239 (32gb) BEFORE TAX, FS [OOS]

post #1 of 16
Thread Starter 
Use coupon code 41178 (applies at checkout page)
Order in store and use coupon code 35852 (thanks CpHaAiOnS)

16gb
32gb

EDIT: OOS AT STAPLES
Still worth trying to PM at amazon or BB with said coupon.
Edited by 7ranslucen7 - 7/26/13 at 5:11pm
post #2 of 16
How do you get amazon to price match ?
post #3 of 16
Thread Starter 
Just mentioned the coupon page and asked for PM. Shot down on live chat, successful though email.
post #4 of 16
You can go in a staples store and buy one w/ the coupon also. (It's beautiful btw)

Instore coupon - 35852
Alienware Alpha
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i3-4130T 2.90 GHz Alienware Alpha ASM100-1580 NVIDIA Maxwell GTX GPU 2 GB GDDR5 (860m overclo... G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
240GB OCZ SSD Windows 8.1 64-Bit 65" Sharp LC-65LE643U Logitech K400 
PowerCaseAudio
130W Alienware Alpha Monoprice 10565 
  hide details  
Reply
Alienware Alpha
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i3-4130T 2.90 GHz Alienware Alpha ASM100-1580 NVIDIA Maxwell GTX GPU 2 GB GDDR5 (860m overclo... G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
240GB OCZ SSD Windows 8.1 64-Bit 65" Sharp LC-65LE643U Logitech K400 
PowerCaseAudio
130W Alienware Alpha Monoprice 10565 
  hide details  
Reply
post #5 of 16
Does not work in store, went to my local staples and they told me that nos. 215185 and 215186. (which is the 16 and 32 gb nexus) are excluded from this deal( which is stated on the coupon itself). Will try online or get amazon to price match though since apparently people were able to get this deal through the online staples store.
post #6 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geisha View Post

Does not work in store, went to my local staples and they told me that nos. 215185 and 215186. (which is the 16 and 32 gb nexus) are excluded from this deal( which is stated on the coupon itself). Will try online or get amazon to price match though since apparently people were able to get this deal through the online staples store.
FWIR there was a newer coupon released but the older one still worked, some people used the in store kiosk to place their order with the older one.
And yes, earlier the coupon still applied using the code I posted. I personally haven't used the instore one.

When requesting price match from amazon, as for a credit and not a price match for better chance.
post #7 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7ranslucen7 View Post

FWIR there was a newer coupon released but the older one still worked, some people used the in store kiosk to place their order with the older one.
And yes, earlier the coupon still applied using the code I posted. I personally haven't used the instore one.

When requesting price match from amazon, as for a credit and not a price match for better chance.

Can you post the old coupon on here?
post #8 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7ranslucen7 View Post

Use coupon code 41178 (applies at checkout page)
Order in store and use coupon code 35852 (thanks CpHaAiOnS)

16gb
32gb

EDIT: OOS AT STAPLES
Still worth trying to PM at amazon or BB with said coupon.

You can still go in store. (I went in store, and I know others have too. Some stores try to fight it... Others don't. Mine tried to fight it... But when faced with the coupon below they had nothing to say.. I got the discount.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geisha View Post

Can you post the old coupon on here?

http://www.staples.com/coupons
Alienware Alpha
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i3-4130T 2.90 GHz Alienware Alpha ASM100-1580 NVIDIA Maxwell GTX GPU 2 GB GDDR5 (860m overclo... G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
240GB OCZ SSD Windows 8.1 64-Bit 65" Sharp LC-65LE643U Logitech K400 
PowerCaseAudio
130W Alienware Alpha Monoprice 10565 
  hide details  
Reply
Alienware Alpha
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i3-4130T 2.90 GHz Alienware Alpha ASM100-1580 NVIDIA Maxwell GTX GPU 2 GB GDDR5 (860m overclo... G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
240GB OCZ SSD Windows 8.1 64-Bit 65" Sharp LC-65LE643U Logitech K400 
PowerCaseAudio
130W Alienware Alpha Monoprice 10565 
  hide details  
Reply
post #9 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by CpHaAiOnS View Post

You can still go in store. (I went in store, and I know others have too. Some stores try to fight it... Others don't. Mine tried to fight it... But when faced with the coupon below they had nothing to say.. I got the discount.)
http://www.staples.com/coupons

Alright thank you, I will try again tomorrow.
post #10 of 16
ordered one online from staples. couldn't get amazon to price match via online chat.
Daily Workhorse
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 4670K MSI Z87-GD65 Asus GTX 660 DC2-OC  G.Skill RipjawsX 4x4GB 1600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
OCZ Agility 60GB none Noctua NH-U12P Windows 8 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell U2312HM CoolerMaster Quick Fire CMStorm Red Corsair 650HX Lian Li PC-K9WX 
MouseAudio
Logitech G400 Creative X-Fi HD USB 
  hide details  
Reply
Daily Workhorse
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 4670K MSI Z87-GD65 Asus GTX 660 DC2-OC  G.Skill RipjawsX 4x4GB 1600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
OCZ Agility 60GB none Noctua NH-U12P Windows 8 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell U2312HM CoolerMaster Quick Fire CMStorm Red Corsair 650HX Lian Li PC-K9WX 
MouseAudio
Logitech G400 Creative X-Fi HD USB 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Expired Deals
Overclock.net › Forums › Overclock Marketplace › Online Deals › Expired Deals › [STAPLES] NEXUS 7 (2013) $199 (16gb) $239 (32gb) BEFORE TAX, FS [OOS]