Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [kotaku] How internet hatred can destroy your soul...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[kotaku] How internet hatred can destroy your soul... - Page 16

post #151 of 159
these thread names get increasing more misleading..
asus g73jh-a1
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 720qm asus integrated 5870 mobility 8gb 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2x 500gb blu ray combo Windows 7 64bit 17.3 in. 
PowerMouse
asus stock asus ROG 
  hide details  
Reply
asus g73jh-a1
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 720qm asus integrated 5870 mobility 8gb 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2x 500gb blu ray combo Windows 7 64bit 17.3 in. 
PowerMouse
asus stock asus ROG 
  hide details  
Reply
post #152 of 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocolateBadger View Post

Are you trying to prove a point or are you related to this guy in some way? I cannot see why someone would fight for someone they haven't even met. And to those throwing the hate, why do you care so much?

doh.gif

I swear, some of you don't know how to read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlocke View Post

I hate everyone and anyone around me. Most my friends feel the same way, we can't stand each other or other people for much more than a couple hours.

Is that bad? tongue.gif


Maybe just a little. tongue.gif I'm definitely not a fan of most people, but I make sure the people I keep close to me are people I can actually stand to be around for a decent amount of time. xD
post #153 of 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by moocowman View Post

Because that just makes you just as much of a dick as him giving you no place to criticize him for being a dick.

I disagree. You can observe someone else being a dick, without you yourself being one. Just because I notice that this guy is a jerkwad, doesn't make me one. If I take your meaning correctly, that is.
Bang for the buck
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3570k @ 4.6Ghz @1.35v Gigabyte Z77x UD3H evga GTX 970 SSC 8Gb Gskill Ripjaws 2133Mhz @ 9-11-10-28 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
2 WD 640 Black Some Pioneer DVD burner off the egg Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme Windows 7 Home premium 64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Xstar 27" PLS 1440p Wireless ergonomic Silverstone 900 watt Silverstone Raven (1st edition) 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logisys Wireless trackball Don't need one. I got a trackball! Creative Soundblaster Audigy FX pci 
  hide details  
Reply
Bang for the buck
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3570k @ 4.6Ghz @1.35v Gigabyte Z77x UD3H evga GTX 970 SSC 8Gb Gskill Ripjaws 2133Mhz @ 9-11-10-28 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
2 WD 640 Black Some Pioneer DVD burner off the egg Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme Windows 7 Home premium 64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Xstar 27" PLS 1440p Wireless ergonomic Silverstone 900 watt Silverstone Raven (1st edition) 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logisys Wireless trackball Don't need one. I got a trackball! Creative Soundblaster Audigy FX pci 
  hide details  
Reply
post #154 of 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLCLimax View Post

eh, brought on by his behavior from day 1. He basicaly lashed out at whoever he felt like all the time, any slightest bit of blow back and it's a huge tragedy befalling him. no one should feel sorry for they guy or defend him, but sadly i know a bunch of you will.

+11111111111111111111111111111111111. He did this to himself (all JP games suxxorzzzz) and then bring on a victim attitude so potent I want to slap his face off whenever someone has a go at him! Glass houses you twit! Good bloody riddance, I regret buying FEZ now, I thought he was past this childish nonsense.
post #155 of 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotonFanatic View Post

I disagree. You can observe someone else being a dick, without you yourself being one. Just because I notice that this guy is a jerkwad, doesn't make me one. If I take your meaning correctly, that is.

I never said that you couldn't?
Quote:
Originally Posted by moocowman View Post

My point is that just because he's a dick, it doesn't make it okay for people to be a dick in return.


This thread just needs to die already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sannakji View Post

+11111111111111111111111111111111111. He did this to himself (all JP games suxxorzzzz) and then bring on a victim attitude so potent I want to slap his face off whenever someone has a go at him! Glass houses you twit! Good bloody riddance, I regret buying FEZ now, I thought he was past this childish nonsense.

*looks at your post* rolleyes.gif Talk about childish.
post #156 of 159
I understand how Phil Fish feels.. Seriously, if someone had behaved like that with me, I'd have just gone in super anger mode. :x This is just too bad for Fez II.. frown.gif
Heat Masta
(7 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-6300 Gigabyte 970A-DS3P Asus AMD R7 260X OC Edition G.Skill RipjawsX  
Hard DriveOptical DriveOS
WD Caviar Blue LG Optical Drive Windows 10 64bit 
  hide details  
Reply
Heat Masta
(7 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-6300 Gigabyte 970A-DS3P Asus AMD R7 260X OC Edition G.Skill RipjawsX  
Hard DriveOptical DriveOS
WD Caviar Blue LG Optical Drive Windows 10 64bit 
  hide details  
Reply
post #157 of 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by moocowman View Post

I never said that you couldn't?
This thread just needs to die already.
*looks at your post* rolleyes.gif Talk about childish.

No. You just disagree with the opinion expressed. Not the same thing.
post #158 of 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sannakji View Post

No. You just disagree with the opinion expressed. Not the same thing.

No, you really just come off as childish which makes it a little silly when you try to say someone is acting childish. There's a lot of hypocrisy in this thread.
post #159 of 159
Sorry to double post, but I just wanted to post this because it's an interesting point of view from someone within the industry.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Video Game News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [kotaku] How internet hatred can destroy your soul...