Recent Images In This Thread
For $10 this mousepad is amazing. It isn't any worse than high end gaming pads. It is a slick/silky style so may feel too slippery at first but when you get used to it you can still have pretty...
Version: 17.0.2 Forward I have been using Debian based Linux since Knoppix version 2 or 3 came out (the Live CD got me into Linux) and later Ubuntu (I believe was version 5 when they added update...
_____________________________________________________________________________________ Introducing All this thing in this review are the main reasons why i did go for Aorus K7, instead of ASRock...
The MSI B350M Mortar is a "high end" micro ATX board that has a few drawbacks that hold it back. First, the positives: Build quality: The Mortar is very well built. The board itself is sturdy...
What else can I say? Its DDR4 RAM, it does its purpose. RYZEN users should get 2,667MHz guaranteed and those with with a AEGSA 10.0.6 should do 2933 99.9% of the time as well. Intel users should...
New member - Page 4
- New member
Currently, there are 1742 Active Users (282 Members and 1460 Guests)
- › [PCGamesN] AMD is targeting GTX 1080 performance for their first... 45 seconds ago
- › Dell S2716DG or wait? 2 minutes ago
- › "OFFICIAL" CM Stacker 830 Fan Club 3 minutes ago
- › Most sturdy and silent mid-tower ATX case you know? 5 minutes ago
- › [Various] 6C Coffee Lake Lineup revealed i7-8700K & i5-8600K /... 6 minutes ago
- › [Official] Nintendo Switch News and Owners Club 7 minutes ago
- › My experience with the Asus PRIME X370-Pro 11 minutes ago
- › Acer Z35P In hand and small review 15 minutes ago
- › Acer XB271HU- share your experience and show pics! 15 minutes ago
- › PSA: 6700k Strange OC with XMP.on. 15 minutes ago
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › Manjaro Linux XFCE 64bit (Latest Version) Arch based linux by AlphaC
- › Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming K7 AM4 AMD X370 RGB FUSION SMART FAN 5... by Radical Vision
- › MSI ProSeries AMD Ryzen B350 DDR4 VR Ready HDMI USB 3 micro-ATX... by CriticalOne
- › Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz (PC4-25600)... by CriticalOne
- › EVGA SuperNOVA 850 P2 80+ PLATINUM, 850W ECO Mode Fully Modular... by Radical Vision
- › Winnja Cable by SightUp
- › In Win Classic Series, 80 Plus Platinum Certified, Fully Modular... by Wally West
- › Intel 750 Series AIC 800GB PCI Express 3.0 MLC Solid State Drive... by Spykerv
- › ID-COOLING Auraflow 240 RGB AIO Cooler by DaveLT
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency