The comments apply to Asus GTX 970 Turbo equipped with the Mono Plus. The Good The cooler costs only 35 euros and comes with a six-year warranty. All in all terrific value. Despite the price,...
Few out of every odd match of headphones needs to break new ground, and the Joyful Heart Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Headphones keeps things basic; there are no extravagant accessories here. For...
I bought this AIO around 3 months ago as I needed a change from a 280mm Corsair AIO. The Antec had just come on the market and at the price which was very low, under a 100 bucks UK, I decided to go...
Here I was with a new system being built, and I wanted to get off spinning drives completely here. Trouble is, I had a few older 3.5" HDDs now doing nothing but whiling away with time. I also had...
(Purchased from Newegg) Let me begin by stating if you are looking for 140mm fans with a square frame for high restriction environments you don't have many options. Most of those options are...
[Guru3D] AMD Framepacing Catalyst 13.8 Driver Examined With FCAT (review) - Page 3
- [Guru3D] AMD Framepacing Catalyst 13.8 Driver Examined With FCAT (review)
This thread is locked
Currently, there are 1999 Active Users (329 Members and 1670 Guests)
- › Aftermarket aircoolers for GPU? ( Prolimatech MK-26 vs Rajintech... 57 seconds ago
- › Microsoft Classic Intellimouse 3,200 dpi (2017) 1 minute ago
- › Raijintek Metis Owners Club 4 minutes ago
- › Phanteks Enthoo Pro M fan setup + recommendations 4 minutes ago
- › [Official] The Qnix/X-Star 1440p Monitor Club 6 minutes ago
- › Does vsoc have any effect on cpu stability? 10 minutes ago
- › [Official] Vega Frontier / RX Vega Owners Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Cooler Master: MasterCase 5 Series Owners Club 15 minutes ago
- › Curved monitor expiriance 16 minutes ago
- › SSD Speed Problem 19 minutes ago
- › ARCTIC Accelero Mono Plus VGA Cooler - 120mm Efficient PWM Fan,... by Smanci
- › Joyful Heart Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Headphone by TechChunk
- › Antec Mercury 360mm AIO Liquid Cooler by vMax65
- › Orico Dual Bay HDD Enclosure by geggeg
- › Phanteks PH-F140MP_BBK_PWM 140mm fan by AlphaC
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...