Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Question about my new DeathAdder 2013 & Synapse 2.0
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Question about my new DeathAdder 2013 & Synapse 2.0 - Page 3

Poll Results: mouse suggestion

 
  • 38% (8)
    Logitech G400s: $49.99
  • 14% (3)
    Logitech G100s: $25.00
  • 47% (10)
    Death Adder 2013: $55.00
21 Total Votes  
post #21 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker1 View Post

no need for synapse, it only increases already high input lag of DA2013
high input lag were the proof for this Im not calling you a liar just need proof. I heard g500s has input lag but logitech released a firmware that fixes that but it still a laser mouse and it will not do for my cloth pad
Buypower PC
(7 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 2600k P8z68 pRO GEN 3 Asus 7970 Corssair Vengance 1600 Mhz 4 stick of ram 
CoolingCoolingPower
12 VDC COOLING FAN Radio Shack Coolmaster 212 Hyper EVO cpu Fan 700 watt battery 
  hide details  
Reply
Buypower PC
(7 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 2600k P8z68 pRO GEN 3 Asus 7970 Corssair Vengance 1600 Mhz 4 stick of ram 
CoolingCoolingPower
12 VDC COOLING FAN Radio Shack Coolmaster 212 Hyper EVO cpu Fan 700 watt battery 
  hide details  
Reply
post #22 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegalX View Post

high input lag were the proof for this Im not calling you a liar just need proof. I heard g500s has input lag but logitech released a firmware that fixes that but it still a laser mouse and it will not do for my cloth pad
Didnt mean as high as in g500s or m65.
Proof is in threads threads about da2013/krait2013.
Theres no way DA with optical sensor has no smoothing and is responsive with such high quality 6400 dpi that is almost completely jitter free.

Any good laser a6010/a9500/a9800 mouse should work fine on cloth.
My a4tech a6010/a9500 mice have no weird tracking on cloth and never spazzed out because of dust.

Doubt that g500s(a9800) is completely fixed so it feels as mediocre as a9500.
From m60/m90 thread about m65(a9800) "fixed" input lag:
Quote:
Originally Posted by woll3 View Post

Fixed and "fixed" are two different things, even with the latest srom the loss in accuracy i have with the lg in q3 is more than 12 percent just because the cursor can't keep up with the movement speed / the direction changes i make.


Quote:
Originally Posted by L4dd View Post

Would that be prevented via disabling it from startup?


Depends on how driver works, if its just a simple interface where you run small program and change settings, then no. But its probably some heavy stuff that adds and changes windows device drivers and has services that run in the background. Its most probably the 2nd type as people complained about even more delay with synapse on.
Edited by Berserker1 - 8/4/13 at 2:14am
post #23 of 25
I seen videos saying g500s and g600 had lag i tested it which was true and logitech admitted it too I guess im going to have to buy 3.5g and 2013 and compare im still not convinced cant find any video threads giving reliable information
Buypower PC
(7 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 2600k P8z68 pRO GEN 3 Asus 7970 Corssair Vengance 1600 Mhz 4 stick of ram 
CoolingCoolingPower
12 VDC COOLING FAN Radio Shack Coolmaster 212 Hyper EVO cpu Fan 700 watt battery 
  hide details  
Reply
Buypower PC
(7 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 2600k P8z68 pRO GEN 3 Asus 7970 Corssair Vengance 1600 Mhz 4 stick of ram 
CoolingCoolingPower
12 VDC COOLING FAN Radio Shack Coolmaster 212 Hyper EVO cpu Fan 700 watt battery 
  hide details  
Reply
post #24 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker1 View Post

Depends on how driver works, if its just a simple interface where you run small program and change settings, then no. But its probably some heavy stuff that adds and changes windows device drivers and has services that run in the background. Its most probably the 2nd type as people complained about even more delay with synapse on.
Would uninstalling it make a difference, or could one uninstall drivers or disable background services?
post #25 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by L4dd View Post

Would uninstalling it make a difference, or could one uninstall drivers or disable background services?


idk, dont have them, best to set settings and uninstall.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Question about my new DeathAdder 2013 & Synapse 2.0